Dan Snyder on Giants: “I hate those [maternal fornicators]”

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Joe's#1Fan

Postby gibbsfan » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:39 pm

HEY DAN we can agree to that .

what comes around goes around.

f@@@em
Thanks for 10 years .
HTTR

Another Year Full Of Redskins Drama
"As The World Turns"

Pacman Rules

Postby gay4pacman » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:50 pm

I smiled when i heard this. at least we know he's human, i mean, who doesn't hate the giants?
I know this guy named Jimmy, he has a pet....POSTERNUTBAG! Thats his cats name, POSTERNUTBAG!!!

Postby yupchagee » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:58 pm

Redskinsfansince81 wrote:I don't know why but for some reason I hate the Giants more than the Cowboys. Maybe it was those NFC Championship games in the 80's.

I also hate the Giants more than any other team, dating back to '55. They beat us twice that year keeping us out of the championship game. That scarred me for life.
Skins fan since '55

"The constitution is not a suicide pact"- Abraham Lincoln

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:37 am

IMHO - as a fan, I like that Dan Snyder said that :lol:

That Dan Snyder said it loud enough that it would be 'reported' was typical Dan Snyder showing that he has no class and is just a very small person :roll:
He truly is a very dumb, small man

I have always envied that a fan of the Redskins (like Snyder) could own the Washington Redskins and I'm sure he has tried his best to 'help' the franchise be great again.
Unfortunately for us, he has proven that he is really stupid as an NFL owner and now he has shown that he has no clue about how to behave - that could have been 'leaked' - he's the media master - it should not have been done the way it was :roll:
Hail to the Redskins

piggie

Postby FLWSkin » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:43 am

Well, its better than a senile Al Davis sending out a video about the coach he just fired.

Hog

Postby markshark84 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:01 am

FLWSkin wrote:Well, its better than a senile Al Davis sending out a video about the coach he just fired.

I think it's immediately a loss when you have to justify Danny boy's behavior by referencing Al Davis..................

Would you ever hear Kraft or Benson make statements like that? Danny is mad at Mora and he should be, but beating him was enough. As they say: let the scoreboard do the talking.
RIP Sean Taylor. You will be missed.

piggie

Postby FLWSkin » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:11 am

I don't mind because I am tired of watching people like Mara do bad things and getting away with it, and when you try to call them on it you are considered a whiner. A little honest emotion is not the worst thing in the world. Mara and Godell are criminals and deserve any bad thing said about them.

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:25 am

FLWSkin wrote:I don't mind because I am tired of watching people like Mara do bad things and getting away with it, and when you try to call them on it you are considered a whiner. A little honest emotion is not the worst thing in the world. Mara and Godell are criminals and deserve any bad thing said about them.
=D>
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:54 pm

Just Dan Snyder confirming what a lot of us know - he's an emotional stupid owner that loves his Redskins and cannot control himself

hopefully he continues to stay away from ANYTHING to do with what happens on the field

I used to think he was just dumb about managing his football franchise - now we know he's unable to control himself as well

SDS = Stupid Dan Snyder
Hail to the Redskins

Hog

Postby ACW » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:31 pm

Okay, first off, he was OVERHEARD saying it.
Second.

Hog

Postby riggofan » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:08 pm

Some of you are really putting a long tail on this kite... This is like criticizing Snyder for farting too loudly in the Fedex bathroom.

The Punisher

Postby Bob 0119 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:08 pm

Seriously, some people can put a negative spin on anything.

I think it intensifies the rivalry more than anything else. As a fan I'm glad he said it, cause lord knows we are all thinking it. I mean seriously, what more can Mara do to us that he isn't already out there doing even before those comments were made.

He coulda said "I hate John f'ing Mara" and then it becomes more personal, but "I hate those motherf'ers" works for me.
“If you grow up in metro Washington, you grow up a diehard Redskins fan. But if you hate your parents, you grow up a Cowboys fan.”-Jim Lachey

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:09 pm

riggofan wrote:Some of you are really putting a long tail on this kite... This is like criticizing Snyder for farting too loudly in the Fedex bathroom.

:lol: I agree - this moron is our owner - let's just be thankful he doesn't have anything to do with the players any more

He's going to continue to stink up the environment with his farts and whatever - it's who he is

:lol:
Hail to the Redskins

piggie

Postby FLWSkin » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:25 pm

I'm sure fans in Arizona, Jacksonville, Oakland, Cinci and other places don't really understand our criticizsm of Dan, esp since Shanny got here. Their owners are much worse then Dan.

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:47 pm

FLWSkin wrote:I'm sure fans in Arizona, Jacksonville, Oakland, Cinci and other places don't really understand our criticizsm of Dan, esp since Shanny got here. Their owners are much worse then Dan.

Most fans around the NFL understand VERY WELL what Snyder has done to the Redskins franchise and the fans here

now, he's just confirming that he's not able to control himself as well

I agree with what he said - I despise the giants' fans and especially their owner, but - he should have exercised more control

end of story - until he makes a fool of himself again ... and he will - he can't help it
Hail to the Redskins

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football