Puke Fans

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
CowboyHater

Puke Fans

Postby kkryan » Wed Nov 19, 2003 3:51 pm

You guys should hear how the puke fans are talking about winning the conference on their fan2fan board!!! This is unbelievable. They actually think they are going to the playoffs...okay they might as a wildcard.

I posted weeks ago that the wheels would come off their wagon and the lugs are almost loose. :P

Their O is awful. Puke fans are wanting to sign Key Johnson and Corey Dillon...hahah!! :D I hope that comes true.

Keys to a strong finish: Bench Gardner and play Mccants + Bench Trung and start Cartwright or Betts + Run the ball + Leave in Friedman + Cut Bruuuce and play Darrell G more == Strong Finish!!!!!!!!!!
Death to all things remotely BLUE and SILVER!!!!!!!!!!! Hail Skins

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Wed Nov 19, 2003 4:38 pm

Darrell G more

i am almost certain you mean darrell russell. i agree with you.
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

piggie

Postby REDSKINMARK » Wed Nov 19, 2003 7:10 pm

Good Job KKRYAN... I agree with all that you stated.

It's clear that Keyshawn had an ACE in the hole when he was popping off to Gruden, he probably had already "agreed" to come to Dallass even while playing for the Bucs.

I'm a USC fan, but KJ is nothing by a loser and wish he had worn a different college uniform.
HAIL GIBBS' FROM SO CAL. MAY HE BRING THE TOUGHNESS AND PROFESSIONALISM THAT WE HAVE BEEN LACKING!!

CowboyHater

Postby kkryan » Wed Nov 19, 2003 8:08 pm

Guys like T. Owens and K Johnson are distractions. Why should you settle for one of these loudmouths when you can get a guy like Lavernues Coles who sacrifices everything for the team??? I applaud Gruden and Marty Schottenheimer. Bill Callahan should have benched Charles Woodson. There is no one player above the team!!
Death to all things remotely BLUE and SILVER!!!!!!!!!!! Hail Skins

aka Sarcastic Hog

Cowpies...

Postby skinz74 » Thu Nov 20, 2003 10:45 am

Of course licking their respective chops. This is the only thing that even smells like a winning season since forever and ago. It's amazing the effect one guy can have on a team that has been getting pretty good draft picks for years. But their schedule hasn't exactly been difficult and they've choked when it was time for them to step up. Atlanta, Tampa, and the Patriots all beat them pretty soundly. And there last leg of opponets is not easy. So let them revel in it now. Because at the end of the season, they'll smell like what their talking...and will be watching the playoffs at home.

DM's #1 fan

Postby SkinsChic » Thu Nov 20, 2003 1:47 pm

Bench Gardner and play Mccants

Amen !!!
Hip Hip Hooray!!!
H.T.T.R.

Terri
Joe Gibbs: Terri has a very good eye for talent.

Hog

Postby curveball » Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:50 pm

Dallas has an excellent chance of winning the division and perhaps even the conference. Is Dallas a good team? Probably not yet, but name a "good" team in the NFC let alone the division this year. Realistically though, I'd put my money on a wild card spot. 2 more wins get us to 9 and probably the last wild card spot.

Next year will be when the real excitement starts. Dallas will be somewhere between 9 to 11 million under the cap. The only FA of any consequence is Mario Edwards who may not be starting anyway and won't command much on the open market due to the glut of CBs available.

The draft's loaded at our weakest postition, RB. Some decent QBs may be cut for cap purposes (Couch, Garcia, Warner) and the cap dollars are there to go after a rush end or LB (Kearse, Winstrom, Peterson)

It's great to see a plan and have optimism for a few Super Bowl runs.

... deep in TX

Postby Texas Hog » Fri Nov 21, 2003 10:39 am

:roll: whatever

The pukes aren't anywhere close to having a good chance at winning either the division or the conference. The eggles will take the division and the pukes may get that wild card birth and lose in the first round.

They've got no offense and the defense will get worn down as the season progresses....starting this week.

Oh boy, aren't I excited about the pukes cap position next year. :roll: They've had high picks (signed) for what 3-4 years now and haven't done squat with em. Yea, I can see how a rookie RB or FA QB would make all the difference in that offense, not!

Parcells is the only diffence maker the pukes have had and that'll only take em so far this year....next year we'll see, but don't get too excited just yet. Wait til you guys suffer a big loss and Jerry decides he want's to throw a little of his weight around and pisses Bill off.

I didn't think I'd ever have another day like the day Jerry was stupid enough to fire Jimmy.....I was wrong and can't wait to see it hit the fan between Jerry and Billy.

HTTR

and Monkey the cowpukes!
Last edited by Texas Hog on Fri Nov 21, 2003 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
God bless our troops and Joe Gibbs.
We'll miss you, Joe.

#21 gone, but never forgotten.

aka Sarcastic Hog

Postby skinz74 » Fri Nov 21, 2003 3:24 pm

And if Bill goes, the place will once again smell like...

fart:

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football