Garcon back, Banks should be benched, Cooley needs touches

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:47 pm

ATX_Skins wrote:Hey guys, not sure if you heard yet but Cooley isn't very good anymore. Drop the obsession.

"But, but, he bleeds B&G..." Shut up, sit down, and play with the bag of cheerios in your fanny pack.

Hey ATX, read the discussion before posting. We're talking career. :up:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:44 pm

Deadskins wrote:
ATX_Skins wrote:Hey guys, not sure if you heard yet but Cooley isn't very good anymore. Drop the obsession.

"But, but, he bleeds B&G..." Shut up, sit down, and play with the bag of cheerios in your fanny pack.

Hey ATX, read the discussion before posting. We're talking career. :up:

no worries JSPB - he's obviously into himself - let him play with his own thoughts - he's happy - nobody pays any attention to him anyway :roll:
When you're dead you don't know you're dead, it's only difficult for others.
It's kind of the same as when you're stupid!

memo to Dan Snyder: Let the football people just do their jobs - you need to manage your own mess

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:04 pm

Ha ha, fanny packing it? Straight from the horses mouth eh?
Since you're referring to.my comment wassup? What u got? A decline after returning from injury?.. normal. Losing playing time to younger players?, ask Alex Smith. Since he hasn't been on the field much I'm not sure anyone can judge his play other then MS and co. Is there any facts you can provide that suggest Shanny isn't gonna continue to increase his roll? We all know how big he is on "football shape", and he wouldn't bring someone back who he thought was "done."

Crazy you found time to hate on CC... Between all the Banks bashing- that is actually a little more deserving, despite the poor protection and coaching being a major factor contributing to HIS decline.. smh
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog

Postby FLWSkin » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:32 pm

Remember, he was cut and the ONLY reason he is here is because Davis got hurt. If that doesn't happen Cooley is watching on TV.

Hog

Postby FLWSkin » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:39 pm

And for the record, I don't hate Chris, I just don't see why people have this idea that he is going to make a big difference on the team and is still what he was. He is done. He is only here because of injury and his playing time is just about over. Sorry, that's life in the NFL. If he had any real ability left to be a difference maker, I am sure Shanny would have him out there full time.

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:14 pm

Here's the reality my friend - we all FULLY understand that Chris is here due to other players not being available

We also FULLY understand that Cooley is CERTAINLY NOT the same player as he was ...

give us a break here - you seem to have a really great handle on all this :roll:

just who do you think we would be better off with at the TE position and that was available when we were looking?

Who do you think Mike should have brought in here that knew the system and that might have the upside Cooley has?

I know you're busy helping a lot of others that don't know as much as you do but just 'spare me a dime' - enlighten us :lol:

memo to Dan Snyder: Let the football people just do their jobs - you need to manage your own mess

Hog

Postby FLWSkin » Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:54 am

If you really want to know, I think we should have found a young tight end that we could groom for the future since Cooley is not in the long range plan. I don't remember if we still have the one on the practice squad or not. That being said, I am done talking about Cooley for now as we are starting to go in circles and there isn't much more to say really.

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:46 am

^^ :lol: good idea :lol:

Hog

Postby FLWSkin » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:13 pm

Its all good. All the really matters is that at the end of the day we will all be having a couple of cold ones celebrating another win tomorrow , regardless of who plays.
:rock:

#######

Postby The Hogster » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:40 am

Brandon Banks is inactive. We shall see how this impacts the return game! Hail
SPIT HAPPENS!!

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:15 pm

Niles Paul with nearly a very costly fumble. But for now, he's lost as many as Brandon. :lol:

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby FLWSkin » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:18 pm

And Crawford has as many punt return yards as Banks has all season..... ;)

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:19 pm

Before today the Ravens were #4 in the NFL in covering punts.
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:16 pm

FLWSkin wrote:And Crawford has as many punt return yards as Banks has all season..... ;)

Couldn't outrun the punter, though. smh

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby riggofan » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:01 pm

Deadskins wrote:Niles Paul with nearly a very costly fumble. But for now, he's lost as many as Brandon. :lol:

Man was that a huge break or what??? That was the freaking game right there.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football