If cousins starts vs browns: We will lose

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

If cousins starts vs browns: We will lose

Postby funsho2 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:39 am

Cousins is not RG3....RG3 have not turn over the ball like luck this year thats one of the thing that makes him special....kirk will turn the ball over vs a great browns defense.....and we will lose at a critical time....michael jordan played while he was sick....if rg3 can go lets go....these are critical games....if we win out we will win either the division or a wild card spot

Hog

Postby PAPDOG67 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:44 am

Do you know the lotto numbers for the upcoming drawing?? Do you know if it will rain next Sunday?? You seem to know an awful lot throwing out a statement like that.

Hog

Postby funsho2 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:50 am

PAPDOG67 wrote:Do you know the lotto numbers for the upcoming drawing?? Do you know if it will rain next Sunday?? You seem to know an awful lot throwing out a statement like that.

I am telling you that the browns are no joke....look at what they did to the steelers with the best defense in the league....

#######

Postby The Hogster » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:52 am

What an optimist you are.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:53 am

The Redskins can win the game against the browns with or without RG3 - to think that RG3 HAS TO play in order to win is just STUPID
Minds are like parachutes, they only work when they are open

RG3 will benefit from having a full off season to prepare and a better 'fit' at both HC and OC

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:12 am

at 10 minutes to 9, while i'm over here talking about 5 rookies that won us the game, you're saying if KC1 starts vs the browns we will lose?

like.. enjoy the win, let the week play out and if you hear that KC1 is going to start den come back with the opinion that we will lose.

are you in the dmv area bro? cuz around here all of us are walking around looking for purple to gloat at.
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

Hog

Postby PAPDOG67 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:22 am

No one said the Browns are a joke, but at the end of the day they are 5-8....hence, very beatable.

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:32 am

PAPDOG67 wrote:No one said the Browns are a joke, but at the end of the day they are 5-8....hence, very beatable.
... and, yes, the Redskins MAY lose... with Cousing OR with Griffin. The Browns are in a playoff hunt of their own, despite the odds. They will not be rolling over.

Whatever happens, however, it's getting clearer that the days of laying down are OVER.

Buck up, Sho. Things are getting better, no matter how goomy the view from your cell in the dark dungeon you have imprisoned your optimism.
Last edited by Countertrey on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Hog

Postby riggofan » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:33 am

PAPDOG67 wrote:Do you know the lotto numbers for the upcoming drawing?? Do you know if it will rain next Sunday?? You seem to know an awful lot throwing out a statement like that.

LMFAO.

Could we have an intelligent thread about this game? We could lose this game WITH rgiii. The Browns are a good team, playing them on the road, and they're probably pretty motivated for this game after we beat them out in the draft this year. Its going to be a tough game either way.

Postby DOGSRBACK » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:28 am

OK, I do not think the players on the Browns are going to be pumped up because you drafted RG3. Players do not think that way.

First I want to say I am a HUGE RG3 fan!!! If he does not play you will lose the game.

If he does play its going to be a great game, of course me being a homer I think the Browns win this game.

Yes we are 5-8, but we are 5-3 last 8 games. With Joe Haden playing we are 5-2 and with Big Phil Taylor playing we are 3-0...

You will have problems with Josh Gordon we is Nasty

TRICH is a stud, but he does not break big runs. He knows where the End Zone is with 9 TDs

Our Oline is nasty, wuold be shocked if you got to Weeden.

The fact is this will be a great game if RG3 plays, he is amazing and makes all those free agent wide outs you signed even better.

27-20 Browns..I know Homer pick, and I am sure you all will blast me and say stupid BLAH BLAH......

Should be a great game!!!!

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:34 am

Right! Browns' are playing some good football right now.. hopefully our defense will tighten up because Richardson will be a major problem and they got some good play-action as a result.

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:40 am

welcome to the site .. we don't all behave badly here towards fans of other teams

I think we'll win the game but it won't be because of RG3 being in the game or not per se

this will be a lot tougher for us because it's against the Browns at home - sure we are 4-0 since the byes but the first 3 were against teams that we play twice a year and last Sunday's game was a 'local' rival that we were fortunate to beat

we'll be there Sunday and the Browns had best get ready for a whole new offense because you guys have never seen anything like this before - this offense is evolving and changing to suit the opponents each week - our defense has kept the game close and I look for more of the same

I think it's going to be another great game - for the Redskins :lol:
Minds are like parachutes, they only work when they are open

RG3 will benefit from having a full off season to prepare and a better 'fit' at both HC and OC

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:41 am

SkinsJock wrote:welcome to the site .. we don't all behave badly here towards fans of other teams

yes we do, just not normally to AFC teams. :lol:

Hog

Postby riggofan » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:00 pm

DOGSRBACK wrote:OK, I do not think the players on the Browns are going to be pumped up because you drafted RG3. Players do not think that way.

I agree about the players, and you could be right since Holmgren is gone. I was thinking more about the fans in Cleveland. No animosity that we swooped in and got RGIII? Also agree with you about getting to Weeden. I don't know anything about the Browns o-line, but our pass rush is pretty dismal.

Josh Gordon is a STUD. There were a lot of fans here who wanted us to make a real push for him in the supplemental draft because of the Baylor connection. Looks like the Browns got a steal of a deal on that one.

A Browns win wouldn't surprise me one bit, but I don't see them putting up 27 points on us. I'll go 24-10 Skins with RGIII, 16-13 Skins with KC1 (I'm stealing that from LPJ.)

#######

Postby The Hogster » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:16 pm

DOGSRBACK wrote:OK, I do not think the players on the Browns are going to be pumped up because you drafted RG3. Players do not think that way.

First I want to say I am a HUGE RG3 fan!!! If he does not play you will lose the game.

If he does play its going to be a great game, of course me being a homer I think the Browns win this game.

Yes we are 5-8, but we are 5-3 last 8 games. With Joe Haden playing we are 5-2 and with Big Phil Taylor playing we are 3-0...

You will have problems with Josh Gordon we is Nasty

TRICH is a stud, but he does not break big runs. He knows where the End Zone is with 9 TDs

Our Oline is nasty, wuold be shocked if you got to Weeden.

The fact is this will be a great game if RG3 plays, he is amazing and makes all those free agent wide outs you signed even better.

27-20 Browns..I know Homer pick, and I am sure you all will blast me and say stupid *sh$t* BLAH BLAH......

Should be a great game!!!!

This must be what we sounded like when we sucked. Dude, ya'll will lose this game whether RG plays or not.

We are the better team. Better rookie RB, Better rookie QB, better coached. Just better. Phil Taylor will be a non factor versus the zone scheme.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football