If cousins starts vs browns: We will lose

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
#######

Postby The Hogster » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:06 pm

DOGSRBACK wrote:LOL the best part is some of you sound just like Cincy fans that we beat, or Steel3r fans of San Diego fans Oakland and KC suck. We have lost three games this year in the last 45 seconds of the game. I bet if we just one 1 or 2 of these games you would not be feeling that great.

1. You do not have a better RB
2. You do have a better QB
3. You do have better core of WRs, but Gordon is better than all of them
4. We have better o-line and D-line

Again you get respect when you win, the Browns are starting to earn respect around the league. Without RG3 your team is ...you just have to look over the past 10 years to prove that.

At Cleveland Good Luck with that.....

If there's one thing we can spot in DC is a crackhead. Put the pipe down dude. Your team is The Browns. You sound ridiculous.

You lost to the E-girls.
You lost to the Bills.
You lost to the Ravens.
The Giants hung 41 on you.
You lost to the Cowboys

The NFC East is undefeated against your team and that will not change ths Sunday. Enjoy your Browns fan message board where you all yell from the eternal dungeons of struggle.

HAIL
SPIT HAPPENS!!

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:20 pm

DOGSRBACK, please check your PMs. :up:
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

Postby DOGSRBACK » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:32 pm

The funny thing is, is I never once said the redskins are a bad team. I enjoy watching them play. I think Morris is great. I watch a lot of Redskins because I really enjoy watching RG3.

Morris is not a better back than TRich, Shannhan has mass produce 1000 yard backs EVERYWHERE HE HAS COACHED. Shurmer might be the worse coach in the NFL. We never have a fullback in the game, and if I know when we are running the ball, gods knows NFL players do. Also there was 2 games he only played about 10 plays becasue of his Ribs

RG3 of course is better than Weeden, but look at the Stats a little closer than you are. Take away first game of the year when he threw 4 picks, also for what its worth he has thrown more yards than RG3

Indy game Gordon dropped the ball in the Sun with less than a Minute, Philly game we had a pick in our hands at the 47 sec mark, Cowbays game PI with less than a minute that lead to game tying Field goal

Look I know the Browns have been the joke of the NFL since they came back, we are the youngest team in the NFL and is playing just as well as the Redskins, its at Cleveland and they will be ready...

you can flip stats anyway you like to make it look better for you. Facts are we are 5-3 in the last 8 games and could have should have been 7-1 we are not, but do not be shocked if the Browns slap the Skins right in the month. The Browns like to hit and they hit hard bye no means are they soft. They have a better Defense than the Ravens. Ravens are I am glad you won.

Aslo KC1 as you like to call him has thrown what 5 passes and you feel good about that. Come on man!!!!!

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:50 pm

The Hogster wrote:
DarthMonk wrote:
The Hogster wrote:
DarthMonk wrote:The Browns are not a pushover. Saying we will win or lose reminds me of a few threads in the Lounge - conjecture.

Historically, teams play a little over their heads in support of a backup in his first start. I expect the 'Skins to give a little extra if Captain Kirk starts.

DarthMonk

This isn't Golf. It's football. Fans declare victory because that's what we do. We can't impact the game right now either way. No need to be political about it.

:hmm:

A fairly idiotic post to say the least. You say you know football and can divorce emotion from analysis. Your posts show otherwise.

Your posts make Skins Jock sound like Aristotle.

... and your posts like those of Simplicio. They speak of a flat Earth that does not spin. They argue thusly: "After all, it looks flat and you can't feel it spinning." Evidence is their anathema. Your posts hunger for something.

Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:07 pm

i think this is going to be another tough game with both teams playing well at this stage ..

however -

we have the better QB ... AND ... we have the better HC - most weeks, that's just the way it goes :lol:
It's taken years for the Redskins to become as bad as we are - there is no way that the team is going to be consistently competitive soon, we have too many issues to address - we'll win some games but it will take years to be good again

Hog

Postby markshark84 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:20 pm

DOGSRBACK wrote:The funny thing is, is I never once said the redskins are a bad team. I enjoy watching them play. I think Morris is great. I watch a lot of Redskins because I really enjoy watching RG3.

Morris is not a better back than TRich, Shannhan has mass produce 1000 yard backs EVERYWHERE HE HAS COACHED. Shurmer might be the worse coach in the NFL. We never have a fullback in the game, and if I know when we are running the ball, gods knows NFL players do. Also there was 2 games he only played about 10 plays becasue of his Ribs

RG3 of course is better than Weeden, but look at the Stats a little closer than you are. Take away first game of the year when he threw 4 picks, also for what its worth he has thrown more yards than RG3

Indy game Gordon dropped the ball in the Sun with less than a Minute, Philly game we had a pick in our hands at the 47 sec mark, Cowbays game PI with less than a minute that lead to game tying Field goal

Look I know the Browns have been the joke of the NFL since they came back, we are the youngest team in the NFL and is playing just as well as the Redskins, its at Cleveland and they will be ready...

you can flip stats anyway you like to make it look better for you. Facts are we are 5-3 in the last 8 games and could have should have been 7-1 we are not, but do not be shocked if the Browns slap the Skins right in the month. The Browns like to hit and they hit hard bye no means are they soft. They have a better Defense than the Ravens. Ravens are I am glad you won.

Aslo KC1 as you like to call him has thrown what 5 passes and you feel good about that. Come on man!!!!!

Crazy thoughts from a delusional Browns fan:

1. Richardson is better than Morris. Although Richardson ranks last in YPC among regularly used backs, is 15th in total yards, has been held to under 50 yards in almost half his games and injured more frequently than a 21 yr old RB should ---- he is still better than Morris who is avging 4.9 YPC, is 5th in total yards, first in yards after contact, has been held to under 50 yards in 1 single game and has rushed for 100 in nearly half. Who cares about production; Richardson was drafted 3rd overall and played at Alabama. So obviously TRich is superior, right??? :roll:

2. CLE is playing as well as WAS right now. After signature wins against a Roth-less (1-3 record) PIT, perennial NFL powers OAK and KC, CLE is just rolling. WAS has only won 4 straight --- 2 over division opponents and 3 of whom had winning records but who cares. Those are just details. :roll:

3. I always use could have should have would have in every scenario. That way I can justify losses to myself and make CLE appear better than they actual are. For what it's worth, if CLE just scored 40 points and held their opponents to 0 in all their games, they would be the best team in the NFL...... :roll:

4. If Weeden never threw a INT this year and only TDs, he'd win rookie of the year.

5. The 2000 ravens only wish they had CLE's D this year.

6. I could rush 1000 yards if MS were my coach.....

You literally sound crazy. As I said before, there is NOTHING FACTUAL you can provide to support TRich as a better RB than Morris. And the Skins have played and betten MUCH better teams than CLE has over their longer win streak. Get real. Show an ounce of objectivity. You're embarassing yourself.
RIP Sean Taylor. You will be missed.

#######

Postby The Hogster » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:38 pm

DOGSRBACK wrote:The funny thing is, is I never once said the redskins are a bad team. I enjoy watching them play. I think Morris is great. I watch a lot of Redskins because I really enjoy watching RG3.

You have hope for the future, but dude get a grip. Your team is not good. You suck actually.

Don't you know that we could play the coulda woulda shoulda game over here and fool ourselves into saying we're actually 10-3. You are who we think you are. The 5-8 Browns. You stink. Sorry.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Postby DOGSRBACK » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:44 pm

Its funny how some of you think you are soooo much better than everyone else

You are 7-6 we are 5-8

you lost to Cincy and Pitt

We beat both of them

you beat the Cowboys, Philly, and Balt

We lost to them

You sound like a Steeler fan that thinks there team is all world, I came on here and gave the Redskins respect but every team has fans that they think there team is the greatest. Guess what the Redskins would be without RG3 and you are blind to think other wise.

I really hope that RG3 plays so when the Browns win there is no excuse on how you lost.

All that counts are wins and yes we beat Steelers with no big ben well the Chargers just slapped them in the face at Pitt and I think the Crappy Clevlenad Browns Beat the Chargers.

If RG3 does not play and we win dont care its a win....Trust me I will be back all week...

Ohh Trich and Morris- Morris has more yards, so that makes him better.... That must mean Weeden is better than RG3 because he has more yards passing...That is what you are saying so ok you win We have better QB you have better RB

FYI look at total yards ass

Morris 1270 with 7 TD
TRich 1220 with 10TD I will give you 50 yards for 3 TDS........

Oops you forgot about the 45 catches TRich has...I hate when I dint look at everything

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:48 pm

DOGSRBACK, please take a moment to read the site rules. Profanity is not allowed outside the Smack Forum, and neither is profanity with characters in place of letters.

Likewise, personal attacks are not allowed.

Please keep it PG and address only the post (not the person posting), or take it to Smack.

Thanks.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

#######

Postby The Hogster » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:49 pm

SPIT HAPPENS!!

The Punisher

Postby Bob 0119 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:02 pm

You throw around that "5-3 in the last eight games" line a lot. Have you seen how the Redskins are in the last eight games?

You said we sound like Bengal, Charger, Steeler, Raider and Chiefs fans. Fair enough, but we also sound a lot like Eagle, Cowboy, Giant and Ravens fans. Not only are these four teams responsible for five of your seven losses, but they are also four teams we have beaten in as many weeks.

Now you can come back and point out that you beat the Steelers, who did beat us, but we faced the Ben Roethlisberger-led Steelers where Big Ben had three TDs while you faced the Charlie Batch led Steelers where he had three INTs.

And sure, sure, you can point out you faced the Michael Vick-Led Eagles while we got Nick Foles, but seriously? You guys picked off Vick four times and still found a way to lose.

We are two teams on our own winning streaks, and in our respective 5-3 stretches our opponents combined for a 35-30 record. Yours have a combined 24-36 record. I'd say your record is more inflated than ours.

I'm sure you're feeling awesome after dough-popping Kansas City, but you need to remember...it was Kansas City
“If you grow up in metro Washington, you grow up a diehard Redskins fan. But if you hate your parents, you grow up a Cowboys fan.”-Jim Lachey

#######

Postby The Hogster » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:24 pm

The sad part about this is that only a few franchises have had even less success than us over the last 20 years. And, the Browns are one of them.

We know how you feel buddy, but trust me, you suck and will for a little longer.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

#######

Postby The Hogster » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:26 pm

You gotta give this guy DOGSRBACK credit. He actually believes this stuff.

He's like this now

He'll be like this Sunday though.

SPIT HAPPENS!!

Postby DOGSRBACK » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:46 am

1. Those are great Pics!!!!
2. Is this forum made up of 12 yr olds Please no bad words
3. Whats the Browns vs Redskins head to head record?? I know the answer I am sure you all will give me some BS why the record is 30-10 Browns
4. Already said KC Sucks
5. Dont really care who we beat compared to who you have beat a win is a win
6. RG3 still is your whole team and if he does not play you will get crushed!!! ooh wait you think KC with his career 2 for 7 is worth a 1st round pick LOL
7. You should be a homer I am on your board, but please do not cry and make excusses when you go to Cleveland and get smacked in the mouth.....
8. Only way you win is if the Browns over look the Skins because we have to go to Peytons house the following week and that could get ugly
9. BTW no way you make the playoffs
10. Its a shame you won against Tampa because you had no right to win that game....you won because RG3 again he is your whole team..Nothing wrong with that, but it is what it is

|||||||

Postby UK Skins Fan » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:28 am

In the spirit of the original thread title, I'd like to announce that, if one of the wheels falls off my bicycle, I am truly screwed. My unicycling abilities are limited, and I see no way that my life could continue.

I may kill myself.

Then again, I may use a different bike. And the world might be ok after all.
Also available on Twitter @UKSkinsFan

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football