If cousins starts vs browns: We will lose

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:51 am

DOGSRBACK wrote:1. Those are great Pics!!!!

There was a time when Skins fans and Browns fans may have been accused of supporting their teams because they were winners. :roll:

The truth is that for over nearly TWO DECADES, we are left supporting our teams because we are TRUE FANS. We love our teams EVEN if they win! ROTFALMAO

So, no disrespect for true passionate fans from me.

AFC North is a tough ladder to climb. You might have had a softer past in some other AFC division but with Pitt, Baltimore and the off and on Marvin Cincinnati, it is a tough place to be. The NFC East, as you have seen this year AGAIN, is no pushover either. So, I look forward to see a more competitive team from Cleveland next year.

I am not going to badmouth anyone but I will tell you WHY I do not feel too bad about our trip to Cleveland this week:

I do not feel that your coaching staff is giving your great RB the best opportunity to shine and your game plans stink. We do not know what Weeden will show up but if bad Weeden shows up and he throws an INT or two, you are done right there.

I hope it is a great game and we look forward to play and score in front of the dog pound. This is the way our band celebrates after a win in FedEx.

Good luck with your team in the future, Pitt is getting old and Baltimore's top players will not be there much longer either. The AFC North may be a Division up for grabs next year.
Here's to no injuries (particularly your RB and our QB) on either team this Sunday! -drinking
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:03 am

DOGSRBACK wrote:Aslo KC1 as you like to call him has thrown what 5 passes and you feel good about that. Come on man!!!!!

5 passes, two for TDs, though.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

The Punisher

Postby Bob 0119 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:45 am

That's a good point RiC.

If there is anyone who knows what it's like to be a Redskins fan, it's a Browns fan. I can respect a true fan who supports his team win or lose especially when we tend to lose more often than we win.

Should be a good game; maybe even better than I had been ready to give it credit for.
“If you grow up in metro Washington, you grow up a diehard Redskins fan. But if you hate your parents, you grow up a Cowboys fan.”-Jim Lachey

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:09 am

DOGSRBACK wrote:Guess what the Redskins would be without RG3

The Browns?
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

#######

Postby The Hogster » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:43 am

DOGSRBACK wrote:8. Only way you win is if the Browns over look the Skins because we have to go to Peytons house the following week and that could get ugly
9. BTW no way you make the playoffs

I nominate this comment for Dumbest of All Time.
:lol:

The Browns may "overlook" the Redskins. ROTFALMAO

The only thing Cleveland overlooks is a river of floating crap, poverty & delusional fans that are still burning Lebron jerseys.
Last edited by The Hogster on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

#######

Postby The Hogster » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:45 am

Hey DOGSRWACK - Post your native message board of struggle. We'll need to find you come Sunday. We know you won't show up around here. We've seen that movie before.

TOO SOON?? :lol:
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:06 am

The Hogster wrote:Hey DOGSRWACK - Post your native message board of struggle. We'll need to find you come Sunday. We know you won't show up around here. We've seen that movie before.

TOO SOON?? :lol:

Ooh. That's dirty pool. :twisted:
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

Hog

Postby Mississippiskinsfan2 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:26 am

DOGSRBACK wrote:6. RG3 still is your whole team

A whole team of RG3"s :shock: Now that would be something to see right there :twisted:

Hog

Postby riggofan » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:29 am

Deadskins wrote:
DOGSRBACK wrote:Guess what the Redskins would be without RG3

The Browns?

Oh man! Well done.

Hog

Postby markshark84 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:37 am

DOGSRBACK wrote:Ohh Trich and Morris- Morris has more yards, so that makes him better.... That must mean Weeden is better than RG3 because he has more yards passing...That is what you are saying so ok you win We have better QB you have better RB

FYI look at total yards ass

Morris 1270 with 7 TD
TRich 1220 with 10TD I will give you 50 yards for 3 TDS........

Oops you forgot about the 45 catches TRich has...I hate when I dint look at everything

ROTFALMAO

Do you really believe this stuff? Are you that delusional?

Trust me, I leave no stone unturned ---- read some of my prior posts. I take everything into account. I thought about it on my initial post (just like I did about the 4 INT performance for Weeden in game 1) -- but decided that catching passes isn't the designated job of a RB. After all Morris is not in on passing downs to keep him fresh, we play Royster as a catch-specfic RB, and this is a discussion on who is the best RB; not WR. I am sure he knows that..... RBs are designed to run. If they drafted him to catch, he would play WR. There's no way this dude doesn't understand that.

Good running backs are ones that RUN THE BALL WELL. TRich just doesn't run the ball well. Morris does. Plain-and-simple here. If you can't take off your blinders and see things objectively, then no one can help you....
Last edited by markshark84 on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
RIP Sean Taylor. You will be missed.

Hog

Postby markshark84 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:42 am

DOGSRBACK wrote:5. Dont really care who we beat compared to who you have beat a win is a win

ROTFALMAO

Unless it's a loss in the final 45 seconds of the game right???? Because in your eyes, that sort of counts like a win.......................... ROTFALMAO
RIP Sean Taylor. You will be missed.

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:34 pm

markshark84 wrote:
DOGSRBACK wrote:5. Dont really care who we beat compared to who you have beat a win is a win

ROTFALMAO

Unless it's a loss in the final 45 seconds of the game right???? Because in your eyes, that sort of counts like a win.......................... ROTFALMAO

Or if they overlook us.
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:05 pm

DOGSRBACK wrote:1. Those are great Pics!!!!
2. Is this forum made up of 12 yr olds Please no bad words3. Whats the Browns vs Redskins head to head record?? I know the answer I am sure you all will give me some BS why the record is 30-10 Browns
4. Already said KC Sucks
5. Dont really care who we beat compared to who you have beat a win is a win
6. RG3 still is your whole team and if he does not play you will get crushed!!! ooh wait you think KC with his career 2 for 7 is worth a 1st round pick LOL
7. You should be a homer I am on your board, but please do not cry and make excusses when you go to Cleveland and get smacked in the mouth.....
8. Only way you win is if the Browns over look the Skins because we have to go to Peytons house the following week and that could get ugly
9. BTW no way you make the playoffs
10. Its a shame you won against Tampa because you had no right to win that game....you won because RG3 again he is your whole team..Nothing wrong with that, but it is what it is

2. Is this forum made up of 12 yr olds Please no bad words
Those are the rules. You don't have to like them... Your Snarky response to Irn-Bru not appreciated. Your attention, otoh, is, and your compliance is expected.

Frankly, I think you've been pretty fair (albeit dead wrong)... and would just as soon continue to read your (very amusing) replies... but, not if you can't obey our rules. This isn't Cleveland. We can all read, our rivers have never caught fire, we actually understand football, and we keep forums other than Smack squeaky clean. Thank you for your kind attention.
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:48 pm

Actually, my favorite playoff scenario requires that we lose to the Browns...

We lose to the Browns, then win out= 9-7
Giants lose to the Falcons and the Ravens = 9-7.
Dallas loses only to Washington= 9-7... Redskins Win NFC East on tiebreakers!!!
Seattle wins out, winning West
San Fran loses to NE and Seattle = 10-5-1, wins WC
GB wins out, winning NFC North @12-4
Chicago loses to GB, then wins out, = 10-6, wins WC
Atlanta wins South...

Dallas, NY Giants, and Eagles sit at home and watch the playoffs. :up:

How cool is that?
Last edited by Countertrey on Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

########

Postby Scottskins » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:14 am

If Captain Kirk plays, we will still win!!!
Death to the EGO! RIP 21

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football