If cousins starts vs browns: We will lose

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
The Punisher

Postby Bob 0119 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:12 am

Scottskins wrote:If Captain Kirk plays, we will still win!!!

+1 I think it would be foolish to write off Cousins based on his abbreviated "come in from the cold bench" performance. This is a guy the Shanaclan thought so highly of that even though they had already drafted the future franchise QB in RGIII, they still felt this guy was a steal in the fourth round.

Let's see what he can do with a week of reps with the starters and a gameplan built for him.
“If you grow up in metro Washington, you grow up a diehard Redskins fan. But if you hate your parents, you grow up a Cowboys fan.”-Jim Lachey

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:21 am

The fact is that IF Kirk Cousins starts OR plays QB for a part of the game this Sunday has no real bearing on the outcome

The Redskins can win the game with either RG3 or Kirk Cousins - no question

I think that Kirk Cousins is a very capable NFL QB - he's also VERY motivated to not make mistakes AND play VERY well whenever he gets a shot

I just think that RG3 is starting this game - he's only got a mild sprain - he AND the coaches know the importance of EVERYTHING to do with his impact on this franchise for both the now and also the future

no worries - both of our QBs are capable of beating the Browns who will probably 'help' us get a win - no matter who starts at QB :wink:
Minds are like parachutes, they only work when they are open

RG3 will benefit from having a full off season to prepare and a better 'fit' at both HC and OC

#######

Postby The Hogster » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:40 pm

The Cleveland Browns fan has already left the building. :lol:

He's gone to get his brown paper bag ready for Sunday. HAIL
SPIT HAPPENS!!

---

Re: If cousins starts vs browns: We will lose

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:53 am

funsho2 wrote:Cousins is not RG3....RG3 have not turn over the ball like luck this year thats one of the thing that makes him special....kirk will turn the ball over vs a great browns defense.....and we will lose at a critical time....michael jordan played while he was sick....if rg3 can go lets go....these are critical games....if we win out we will win either the division or a wild card spot

Please stop.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:29 am

^^ thanks CLL - I second that :roll:

RG3 will benefit from having a full off season to prepare and a better 'fit' at both HC and OC

Postby DOGSRBACK » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:26 pm

Looks like RG3 is playing thats great!!!!! That means when we win you cant make excuses why you lost.....I would be concerned about RG3 because if big Phil Taylor comes thru and hits him he might be KOed

BTW when did the Baylor become Nfl melting pot

RG3
Gordon
Talyor
Wright

off top of my head all 4 players very good

#######

Postby The Hogster » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:47 pm

DOGSRBACK wrote:Looks like RG3 is playing thats great!!!!! That means when we win you cant make excuses why you lost.....I would be concerned about RG3 because if big Phil Taylor comes thru and hits him he might be KOed

BTW when did the Baylor become Nfl melting pot

RG3
Gordon
Talyor
Wright

off top of my head all 4 players very good

Phil Taylor couldn't catch RGIII if he was in a hov around.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:54 pm

DOGSRBACK wrote:Looks like RG3 is playing thats great!!!!! That means when we win you cant make excuses why you lost....

unlike you:

DOGSRBACK wrote:8. Only way you win is if the Browns over look the Skins because we have to go to Peytons house the following week and that could get ugly
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:24 pm

unlike the Browns who seem to need excuses, we made the deal to get RG3

win or lose on Sunday we'll still be in the playoff hunt

AND

we'll still have RG3 ...

what will you guys be doing? :lol:

are there many fans there that are still wondering "what if we had an FO and they'd made it clear to the Rams that .... " no way, right?

you guys didn't really want RG3 ..... did you? :twisted:

Postby DOGSRBACK » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:20 pm

No doubt RG3 is great and ya he would have looked great in a Browns Uni!!!! but We would not have got Trich, Gordon, Swrartz( RT) and many others who have done a solid job.

Remember RG3 would not be doing what he his doing in Wash in Cleveland. Why, the Browns FO would not blow there load on 3 Wide out in free agents, and they are not that sart to take Morris either. You cant just pop in RG3 in cleveland and say we ould have Trich, Gordon Etc Etc...

Also Didnt you give up a butt load of draft picks for RG3?? now it might be worth it in the end, but my only concern with him is how small he is, how he might get hurt. I hope he never gets hurt because he is truly fun to watch!!!! He is a STUD

Its same agruement I here with Doug Martin and TRich...Doug martin would not do what he is doing in Tampa in Cleveland because of VJAX, williams, Clark, and Freeman....

All in all Browns fans are very happy with there draft. Weeden is no RG3, but is 1000X better than what we have had the past 15 years....

Good luck this weekend Browns win 28-23 YEP homer pick...DID you really think I would come on a Skins board and say Skins win did you??? :)

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:36 pm

Since when is ~6'3" 230# small?? I guess Im a midget at 5'7 180 ripped lol
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog

Postby riggofan » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:41 pm

Weeden 1000x better than Colt McCoy? Yea, I don't think so:

http://www.clevelandfrowns.com/2012/12/ ... pectively/

Note that Colt had just one fewer completion in the exact same number of attempts (!!!), for a total of 304 fewer yards than Weeden, but one more touchdown and four fewer interceptions, with a slightly higher passer rating, and more importantly, nearly double the Total QBR.

LOL. But why let facts get in the way?

piggie

Postby FLWSkin » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:45 pm

Speaking of draft pick, which team traded several picks to move up one spot to draft a guy they would have had at their original spot anyway?.......

Postby DOGSRBACK » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:00 pm

Trust me when I tell you Colt Sucks....It was so bad watching his noodle arm. So glad we do not have to see him.

Hog

Postby riggofan » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:13 pm

Honestly, I like Weeden and hope he does well for the Browns. Just not this weekend. :)

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football