The way the media covers injury

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

The way the media covers injury

Postby funsho2 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:58 pm

Jay cutler was smacked around and was injured while in the POCKET vs vikings.....but the media seem to only focus on RG3's injury while trying to make a play....this has brought out the "i told you so" haters....who are so eager to voice their opinions about RG3....i mean the guy is a rookie,....he is very smart....he will learn from his mistakes ...RG3 shouldnt change his game for those so called haters ....but what he needs to do is learn to slide and get out of bounds more....

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:13 pm

Ya at work some haters, puke and nyg fans of course, said he's over rated.. I said ya so is his passer rating and td to int ratio... Oh and his record vs the over rated teams in the east. It got pretty silent after that lol
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

The Punisher

Postby Bob 0119 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:17 pm

It wouldn't matter. If he got hit in the pocket, they'd say he needs to scramble more. Haters gonna hate.

The fact that they seem to have been rooting for him to get hurt is what bothers me.
“If you grow up in metro Washington, you grow up a diehard Redskins fan. But if you hate your parents, you grow up a Cowboys fan.”-Jim Lachey

tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:20 pm

Hate dem haters.........
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

Hog

Postby funsho2 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:37 pm

Bob 0119 wrote:It wouldn't matter. If he got hit in the pocket, they'd say he needs to scramble more. Haters gonna hate.

The fact that they seem to have been rooting for him to get hurt is what bothers me.

Bothers me too....they want him to get hurt so they can say i told you so he wont last in the nfl...they are so fixated on comparing him to vick so much....they ignore the fact that rg3 is a much polished passer of the ball...the fact that vick was knockout this season to concussion while he was in the pocket speaks loud.

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:09 pm

the way I see it - too many of you guys get SO defensive about this QB

we're going to be a lot better - some here need to try VERY HARD, to be cool about it .. IF they even can ... :lol:

NOBODY really cares about what fans of other teams feel

OR

what the haters say about our team ... it means squat

this franchise is competing again .. enjoy the ride :lol:
Last edited by SkinsJock on Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:03 am, edited 5 times in total.
The Redskins need to change to improve - we need a better GM and we need to do a better job of who we bring in to coach and play here - players and coaches need to be held accountable when they do not do their jobs well

**ch44

Postby chiefhog44 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:15 pm

Yawn
Miss you 21

12/17/09 - Ding Dong the Witch is Dead...Which Old Witch? The Wicked Witch.

1/6/10 - The start of a new era

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:37 pm

chiefhog44 wrote:Yawn

:up:
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:04 am

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:Ya at work some haters, puke and nyg fans of course, said he's over rated.. I said ya so is his passer rating and td to int ratio... Oh and his record vs the over rated teams in the east. It got pretty silent after that lol

Heh. The main reason I'm hoping we go 3-0 to finish the season isn't because it gives us a 99% chance of making the playoffs. The main reason is that it means RGIII will be 5-1 against NFC East opponents. That's the new era I'm a little more excited about than a 2012 playoff run.

I'll change my mind if we get in the playoffs and start winning games, of course . . .
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:22 am

Irn-Bru wrote:The main reason is that it means RGIII will be 5-1 against NFC East opponents.

Should have been going for 6-0, though. We'd be in first place now, holding off the G-strings and Cowpies playoff runs. smh
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:03 am

Deadskins wrote:
Irn-Bru wrote:The main reason is that it means RGIII will be 5-1 against NFC East opponents.

Should have been going for 6-0, though. We'd be in first place now, holding off the G-strings and Cowpies playoff runs. smh

:lol: - looking ahead - how great would it be for the NY media to NOT have a team in the playoffs

I wonder how long it has been since 1 of the 2 NY franchises wasn't in the NFL playoffs?

that would 'make' this NFL season for me - I can't stand the NY media OR their fans
The Redskins need to change to improve - we need a better GM and we need to do a better job of who we bring in to coach and play here - players and coaches need to be held accountable when they do not do their jobs well

Hog

Re: The way the media covers injury

Postby riggofan » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:22 am

funsho2 wrote:Jay cutler was smacked around and was injured while in the POCKET vs vikings.....but the media seem to only focus on RG3's injury while trying to make a play....this has brought out the "i told you so" haters....who are so eager to voice their opinions about RG3....i mean the guy is a rookie,....he is very smart....he will learn from his mistakes ...RG3 shouldnt change his game for those so called haters ....but what he needs to do is learn to slide and get out of bounds more....

Definitely haters. QBs like Cutler and Roethlisberger are injured every single year. Its a rough game, and guys are going to get hurt.

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:49 pm

Deadskins wrote:

Unfortunately, it's a game of inches . . . or in the case of Cruz's separation from our DBs, many yards. :lol:
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

Hog

Postby FLWSkin » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:51 pm

And bogus illegal shift calls.....

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football