Browns/Redskins Triva Dont cheat lets see how good you are

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?

Browns/Redskins Triva Dont cheat lets see how good you are

Postby DOGSRBACK » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:29 pm

1. What is the all time regular season head to head record Browns vs. Redskins?

2. What is the Redskins all time postseason record vs. Cleveland teams?

3. Name the 5 players that also at some point played for the Browns that have made the Pro Bowl as a member of the Washington Redskins.

4. What 2 Redskins first round draft choices played at some point with the Cleveland Browns?

5. During a certain era of their history the Redskins became known as the "Over the Hill Gang" because they would trade their high draft picks for veterans. How many years in this era did the Redskins go without ever selecting in the first round of the NFL draft?

6. From 1946 to 1962 the Washington Redskins held their training camp at a college attended by a future occupant of the most famous address in that city....and which school was also the alma mater of a Vice Presidential Candidate (who didn't make it) that played in the NFL. What was the school and who were the two men involved here that went there?

7. In 1963 the Redskins moved from the above school and from then til 1994 they trained at the school that was attended by one of the founding fathers of the National Football League. Where was this school?

8. What were the Washington Redskins originally named?

9. Vince Lombardi was not the only ex-Packers coach to be the HC of the Redskins. What other former Packer coach went on to coach the Skins?

10. Who did Vince Lombardi replace as the HC of the Redskins?

11. The Redskins, true to the racist nature of their owner George Preston Marshall, were the last NFL team to integrate. How finally did this integration come about....against the will of Marshall.

12. Besides the Redskins, what other major professional sports team did Jack Kent Cooke own at one point?

#######

Re: Browns/Redskins Triva Dont cheat lets see how good you a

Postby The Hogster » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:43 pm

1. What is the all time regular season head to head record Browns vs. Redskins?

Who cares? Other than you--nobody.

2. What is the Redskins all time postseason record vs. Cleveland teams?

3-0. We have 3 Superbowl Titles, you have none.

3. Name the 5 players that also at some point played for the Browns that have made the Pro Bowl as a member of the Washington Redskins.

5 very lucky men.

4. What 2 Redskins first round draft choices played at some point with the Cleveland Browns?

2 Very unlucky men.

5. During a certain era of their history the Redskins became known as the "Over the Hill Gang" because they would trade their high draft picks for veterans. How many years in this era did the Redskins go without ever selecting in the first round of the NFL draft?

Enough to win the Superbowl shortly after.

6. From 1946 to 1962 the Washington Redskins held their training camp at a college attended by a future occupant of the most famous address in that city....and which school was also the alma mater of a Vice Presidential Candidate (who didn't make it) that played in the NFL. What was the school and who were the two men involved here that went there?

Some Presidents because DC is the capital of the world. Cleveland isn't.

7. In 1963 the Redskins moved from the above school and from then til 1994 they trained at the school that was attended by one of the founding fathers of the National Football League. Where was this school?

America

8. What were the Washington Redskins originally named?

Boston Braves

9. Vince Lombardi was not the only ex-Packers coach to be the HC of the Redskins. What other former Packer coach went on to coach the Skins?

A smart one

10. Who did Vince Lombardi replace as the HC of the Redskins?

Not you

11. The Redskins, true to the racist nature of their owner George Preston Marshall, were the last NFL team to integrate. How finally did this integration come about....against the will of Marshall.

Doesn't matter. Joe Jackson Gibbs won 1 of his three Superbowl titles with an African American QB--Doug Williams. The 1 and only ever was a Redskin. RGIII will be the next.

12. Besides the Redskins, what other major professional sports team did Jack Kent Cooke own at one point?[/quote]

The LA Lakers & LA Kings - teams and cities better than Cleveland.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

#######

Postby The Hogster » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:45 pm

So what do I win??
SPIT HAPPENS!!

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:57 pm

The Hogster wrote:So what do I win??

A spot in the Post Hall of Fame in the Lounge!

:up:

DarthMonk
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

Postby DOGSRBACK » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:07 pm

so your 12 ok..how about a real football fan....The Browns and Redskins have a lot in commn with players and coaches

#######

Postby The Hogster » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:12 pm

DarthMonk wrote:

DarthMonk

:lol:
SPIT HAPPENS!!

#######

Postby The Hogster » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:13 pm

DOGSRBACK wrote:so your 12 ok..how about a real football fan....The Browns and Redskins have a lot in commn with players and coaches

You're only off by 20 years. But, almost counts in Cleveland so I'll give you a pass. Like how you almost didn't lose 8 games this year.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:19 pm

The Hogster wrote:
DarthMonk wrote:

DarthMonk

I was honored to be the first inductee, but it seems to be that honor is kind of getting watered down. :roll:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:45 pm

DOGSRBACK wrote:so your 12 ok..how about a real football fan....The Browns and Redskins have a lot in commn with players and coaches

For what it's worth, I'm pretty sure you meant "you're 12, OK." It's a grammar thing you tend to learn around, well, 12 years old.

Though antagonistic and perhaps sophomoric, his response was pretty funny, right?
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:53 pm

Deadskins wrote:
The Hogster wrote:
DarthMonk wrote:

DarthMonk

I was honored to be the first inductee, but it seems to be that honor is kind of getting watered down. :roll:

Sorry, bro. I was thinking ofthem as nominations. Fire away.
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

piglet

Postby Quackjack » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:27 pm

Guys back off, it's our job to bully Browns fans lol!
Steelers fan, but the Redskins are my NFC (and hometown) team.

#######

Postby The Hogster » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:34 pm

Quackjack wrote:Guys back off, it's our job to bully Browns fans lol!

He's mad because their entire organization wanted RGIII. That's why this game means so much to him even though they have no chance at anything positive this year.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Postby DOGSRBACK » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:23 pm

The Hogster wrote:

He's mad because their entire organization wanted RGIII. That's why this game means so much to him even though they have no chance at anything positive this year.

lol Its funny how you think that because ESPN said that...Its like how ESPN always talk about Yankees, Red Sox, and Tebow....

Well I tried to come in here and talk football, but I guess there is know body that smart to answer the triva I gave. You guys really do have a lot in common with Steeler fans all retarded and married your sister. Dont care MODS kick me out the fact is I tried to talk some good football, but there is KNOWBODY that know football here. I do respect being a homer of your team, you should be!!!!!! Good Luck this weekend again Browns win and lets hope RG3 does not shatter his leg because as we know as RG3 goes is how the Skins go!!!!

Postby DOGSRBACK » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:24 pm

The Hogster wrote:

lol Its funny how you think that because ESPN said that...Its like how ESPN always talk about Yankees, Red Sox, and Tebow....

Well I tried to come in here and talk football, but I guess there is know body that smart to answer the triva I gave. You guys really do have a lot in common with Steeler fans all retarded and married your sister. Dont care MODS kick me out the fact is I tried to talk some good football, but there is KNOWBODY that know football here. I do respect being a homer of your team, you should be!!!!!! Good Luck this weekend again Browns win and lets hope RG3 does not shatter his leg because as we know as RG3 goes is how the Skins go!!!!

Hog

Postby Burgundy&Wha? » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:47 pm

DarthMonk wrote:

DarthMonk

Hogster's post would have 50 likes if we had that button. 8)

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football