If cousins starts vs browns: We will lose

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
piglet

Postby Quackjack » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:29 pm

The Hogster wrote:
DOGSRBACK wrote:OK, I do not think the players on the Browns are going to be pumped up because you drafted RG3. Players do not think that way.

First I want to say I am a HUGE RG3 fan!!! If he does not play you will lose the game.

If he does play its going to be a great game, of course me being a homer I think the Browns win this game.

Yes we are 5-8, but we are 5-3 last 8 games. With Joe Haden playing we are 5-2 and with Big Phil Taylor playing we are 3-0...

You will have problems with Josh Gordon we is Nasty

TRICH is a stud, but he does not break big runs. He knows where the End Zone is with 9 TDs

Our Oline is nasty, wuold be shocked if you got to Weeden.

The fact is this will be a great game if RG3 plays, he is amazing and makes all those free agent wide outs you signed even better.

27-20 Browns..I know Homer pick, and I am sure you all will blast me and say stupid *sh$t* BLAH BLAH......

Should be a great game!!!!

This must be what we sounded like when we sucked. Dude, ya'll will lose this game whether RG plays or not.

We are the better team. Better rookie RB, Better rookie QB, better coached. Just better. Phil Taylor will be a non factor versus the zone scheme.

Better offense sure, better defense? Eh, it's equal.
Steelers fan, but the Redskins are my NFC (and hometown) team.

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:27 pm

I have nothing against the Browns or Brandon Weeden - I hope they do well

win or lose this Sunday - I think that most football fans would agree, we're a lot closer to getting to the big dance than the Browns

mostly because we have RG3 - that's just a fact

The Browns have a good group to build around but ...

having a QB like RG3 has a huge effect across the board in building a team like we are going through here
Robert Griffin needs to step it up and play QB - he's got the talent he needs to make it happen

RGIII - week 1 - it wasn't bad, it just wasn't great - growing pains is all

HAIL

week 1 = 8-8

Postby DOGSRBACK » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:28 pm

Quackjack 8 turnovers SHHHHHH this is a chat between teams that take care of the football and dont have a rapiest as a QB

piglet

Postby Quackjack » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:43 pm

DOGSRBACK wrote:Quackjack 8 turnovers SHHHHHH this is a chat between teams that take care of the football and dont have a rapiest as a QB

Yes, I am sure we don't have rapiest as a quarterback. Take care of the football? Geez, 6 rings sure came outta nowhere. Shut up Browns fan, and go buy a Weeden jersey before he retires in a few years.

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:31 pm

Quackjack wrote:
DOGSRBACK wrote:Quackjack 8 turnovers SHHHHHH this is a chat between teams that take care of the football and dont have a rapiest as a QB

Yes, I am sure we don't have rapiest as a quarterback. Take care of the football? Geez, 6 rings sure came outta nowhere. Shut up Browns fan, and go buy a Weeden jersey before he retires in a few years.

Rapiest: A user of a rapier.
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:33 pm

Countertrey wrote:
Quackjack wrote:

Knowbody uses that term. :twisted:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:41 pm

Deadskins wrote:
Countertrey wrote:
Quackjack wrote:

Of course they do... I took it directly from the "Unabridged Metallica Dictionary of Archaic Anglo/Celtic Terminlogy". Have you never listened to "Whiskey in the Jar"? My God, man.
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:03 pm

Countertrey wrote:
Deadskins wrote:
Countertrey wrote:
Quackjack wrote:

Of course they do... I took it directly from the "Unabridged Metallica Dictionary of Archaic Anglo/Celtic Terminlogy". Have you never listened to "Whiskey in the Jar"? My God, man.

Know, I think you miss understood my point. Knowbody in there rite mined wood ever call Big Been a rapiest. :wink:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

piglet

Postby Quackjack » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:24 am

Deadskins wrote:
Countertrey wrote:
Deadskins wrote:
Countertrey wrote:
Quackjack wrote:

Know, I think you miss understood my point. Knowbody in there rite mined wood ever call Big Been a rapiest. :wink:

Big Bean is such a sharp gentlemen, no?

08 Champ

Re: If cousins starts vs browns: We will lose

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:56 am

funsho2 wrote:Cousins is not RG3....RG3 have not turn over the ball like luck this year thats one of the thing that makes him special....kirk will turn the ball over vs a great browns defense.....and we will lose at a critical time....michael jordan played while he was sick....if rg3 can go lets go....these are critical games....if we win out we will win either the division or a wild card spot

You're wrong on a number of things here ... :roll:

the Redskins will not lose this game 'because' of the play of the QB - either QB can win this game

RG3 will play if he's able to and it looks as though that is the case - NOT because we cannot win with Kirk as QB

nothing is guaranteed if we win out except that we will have clearly demonstrated that this franchise is going to be VERY competitive again

and

it's been a VERY successful season

btw - you are correct - Cousins is not RG3 :wink:
Robert Griffin needs to step it up and play QB - he's got the talent he needs to make it happen

HAIL

week 1 = 8-8

Hog

Postby grampi » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:54 pm

DOGSRBACK wrote:Guess what the Redskins would be without RG3 and you are blind to think other wise.

What would the Pats be without Brady? What would the Broncos be without Manning? What would the Giants be without the other Manning? What would the Packers be without Rodgers? It's much more interesting for the reader if you have a point....

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:16 pm

grampi wrote:
DOGSRBACK wrote:Guess what the Redskins would be without RG3 and you are blind to think other wise.

What would the Pats be without Brady? What would the Broncos be without Manning? What would the Giants be without the other Manning? What would the Packers be without Rodgers? It's much more interesting for the reader if you have a point....

What would the Browns be without Weeden?

The Browns. #-o

No difference. :cry:
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

Hog

Postby grampi » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:51 pm

Redskin in Canada wrote:
grampi wrote:

What would the Browns be without Weeden?

The Browns. #-o

No difference. :cry:

Lol!

Hog

Postby die cowboys die » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:26 pm

I'm having trouble understanding where the perception of the Browns as having a stout defense is coming from. They are 23rd in yards allowed, giving up only 25 fewer yards per game than our mostly awful defense.

I also have trouble taking their "hot streak" to mean anything, seeing as they beat the Steelers sans Cheeselessburger (and they didn't even play well with him back last week), and then literally the two worst teams in the league back to back (Raiders and Chiefs).

Am i missing something? :hmm:

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:58 pm

it's like this dcd - we're dealing with a poor Browns fan and he's all puffed up about his team and ...

well .. we're trying to play nice, you see ..... and he's getting all pissed off because I think he sees the writing on the wall

no worries :twisted:

HAIL

week 1 = 8-8

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football