Marquez v. Pacquiao #4

Wanna talk about politics, your favorite hockey team... vegetarian recipes?
~~~~~~

Marquez v. Pacquiao #4

Postby Redskin in Canada » Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:13 am

These two fighters have put up some of the greatest boxing matches in the history of the sport. Two of the greatest boxers the World has ever seen and so evenly matched in skills and guts.

Today was Marquez day.Just when Manny was going to finish him, he was lured into a counter-punch strategy trap VIDEO. KO for Marquez in the 5th round at 2:59, 1 second away from the end of the round. Nobody had put Manny out for a count of ten seconds EVER.

Worth watching this fight (and the previous three) by fans of the best box around.

What a fight. Incredible. :celebrate:

Two fighters going straight into the Hall of fame. Wow.

Post fight commentary video.
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:01 pm

RIC...Pinoy fans everywhere were sad, shocked, stunned that Pac fell FLAT ON HIS FACE.........KO. But we still LOVE the pride of the Philippines.

I don't know what his next step is: retire, regroup, rematch...???

JMM is a tough cookie. He is a warrior and studied hard how to beat Pac....and beat him HE DID.

Paq was FLAT on his face........just like PAC had done to so many of his opponents.

I think the $$$ for a 5th match will be TOO BIG TO PASS UP.... if the promoters push for it.

I don't think Paq is done....but he is distracted with all of his other VENTURES in life.
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:20 pm

tribeofjudah wrote:RIC...Pinoy fans everywhere were sad, shocked, stunned that Pac fell FLAT ON HIS FACE.........KO. But we still LOVE the pride of the Philippines.

I don't know what his next step is: retire, regroup, rematch...???

JMM is a tough cookie. He is a warrior and studied hard how to beat Pac....and beat him HE DID.

Paq was FLAT on his face........just like PAC had done to so many of his opponents.

I think the $$$ for a 5th match will be TOO BIG TO PASS UP.... if the promoters push for it.

I don't think Paq is done....but he is distracted with all of his other VENTURES in life.

A few years ago, during a trip to Manila, I told my Pinoy brothers and sisters:

Watch out for JMM. He might beat your hero some day.

They thought he was invincible. He is not. Nobody is. He is perhaps one of the best fighters the world has ever seen pound per pound. An THAT is a lot to say about any fighter.

But this is a cruel sport Tribe. NOBODY, NOBODY stands undefeated forever. These two fighters were too evenly matched and one mistake will make the difference any day.

Hold you head high brother. Hold it high. :up:

That was possibly the best fight I have seen in recent memory.
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:23 pm

I have much respect for JMM and am also proud to support the Pride of the Philippines.

Yes, everyone can be beat: Tyson, Ali, Jon Jones, Anderson Silva.....and as proven recently: Manny Paq

That was a GREAT FIGHT....toe to toe, fist for fist, up and down. In the end, JMM was the CLEAR Victor.

And BOTH of them are WINNERS in my book....!!!
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

Return to The Lounge