Rob Parker....another reason to hate ESPN

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:21 am

Countertrey wrote:As long as we describe ourselves by our color... we will never stop identifying others by their color. As long as we identify others by their color, we will endure racism.

QFT
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:16 am

welch wrote:
chiefhog44 wrote:Looks like they just suspended him

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/8747 ... i-comments

Should be fired for stupidity. Or we could call it incompetence.

Or both - normally I might feel sorry for somebody that lose their job & especially at this time of year .....

I hope this loser NEVER get's the opportunity to put out trash like that again
"the things we’re doing are things he’s comfortable with & complement his strengths" Gruden on RG3

RG3 needs to learn to read defenses better & utilize his talents and the players around him better

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:24 am

SkinsJock wrote:
welch wrote:
chiefhog44 wrote:Looks like they just suspended him

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/8747 ... i-comments

Should be fired for stupidity. Or we could call it incompetence.

Or both - normally I might feel sorry for somebody that lose their job & especially at this time of year .....

I hope this loser NEVER get's the opportunity to put out trash like that again

I hope instead that he learns from this and is able to stop contributing to holding the American people in their racist history , if not actually start to help us move forward.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:51 am

:shock: my error - I thought this idiot was fired and I think he should be ...

but no - he's just been suspended - I understand it's because the fact is that this show "First Take" is all about controversy so in effect he was just doing his job :shock: - I NEVER watch BS shows like this because the whole premise is to 'create a story' - it's the old bad press is actually good

:puke:

bunch of losers and anyone that watches is just as bad
"the things we’re doing are things he’s comfortable with & complement his strengths" Gruden on RG3

RG3 needs to learn to read defenses better & utilize his talents and the players around him better

tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:09 am

SkinsJock wrote::shock: my error - I thought this idiot was fired and I think he should be ...

but no - he's just been suspended - I understand it's because the fact is that this show "First Take" is all about controversy so in effect he was just doing his job :shock: - I NEVER watch BS shows like this because the whole premise is to 'create a story' - it's the old bad press is actually good

:puke:

bunch of losers and anyone that watches is just as bad

yeah....but YOU LOVE Jersey Shores.....??? That's what I heard.......(jk)
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:09 pm

I have some very good friends whose house was in Sea Bright, NJ - that's the only part of the Jersey Shore I'm familiar with ..

I try and not spend too much time in NJ ...

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football