Redskins-Browns gameday thread

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
JSPB22
User avatar
Posts: 16258
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Redskins-Browns gameday thread

Postby Deadskins » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:30 am

Not quick enough, ACW.
Last edited by Deadskins on Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog
Posts: 1078
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:27 pm
Location: Arlington, VA (Ballston)

Postby ACW » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:35 am

I thought this was it http://www.thehogs.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=38927 :lol:

And what do you mean =Browns :? :P

Captain Kirk to pilot the ship.

JSPB22
User avatar
Posts: 16258
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:57 am

Have a Browns fan start the gameday thread? I doubt it. :P
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Pacman Rules
Posts: 1841
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:56 pm
Location: Lawn Monster

Postby gay4pacman » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:37 am

I'm ready!!!!!!!

got a lot of faith in kirk. the weather has been soggy all weekend in cleveland. going to be some rain today as well. we need kirk to take a page out of grifts playbook and protect the ball. throw it away all day!
I know this guy named Jimmy, he has a pet....POSTERNUTBAG! Thats his cats name, POSTERNUTBAG!!!

Hog
Posts: 1078
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:27 pm
Location: Arlington, VA (Ballston)

Postby ACW » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:38 am

gay4pacman wrote:I'm ready!!!!!!!

got a lot of faith in kirk. the weather has been soggy all weekend in cleveland. going to be some rain today as well. we need kirk to take a page out of grifts playbook and protect the ball. throw it away all day!
And just feed it to Morris.

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 3392
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:13 pm
Location: Virginia

Postby Burgundy&Wha? » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:49 am

I'm looking forward to seeing our 6th round RB outperform their #4 pick in the draft RB.

#33
Posts: 4084
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2004 8:44 am

Postby skinsfan#33 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:49 am

ACW wrote:
gay4pacman wrote:I'm ready!!!!!!!

got a lot of faith in kirk. the weather has been soggy all weekend in cleveland. going to be some rain today as well. we need kirk to take a page out of grifts playbook and protect the ball. throw it away all day!
And just feed it to Morris.

Mortis will be less effective w/o RG3.
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"
(It is time to roll the dice) Tai'shar Manetheren

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

RIP James Oliver Rigney, Jr. 1948-2007

Hog
Posts: 1078
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:27 pm
Location: Arlington, VA (Ballston)

Postby ACW » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:58 am

skinsfan#33 wrote:
ACW wrote:
gay4pacman wrote:I'm ready!!!!!!!

got a lot of faith in kirk. the weather has been soggy all weekend in cleveland. going to be some rain today as well. we need kirk to take a page out of grifts playbook and protect the ball. throw it away all day!
And just feed it to Morris.

Mortis will be less effective w/o RG3.
Oh, I don't know. This guy looks like he could do some damage
Image
:lol:

tribe
Online
Posts: 6205
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:02 pm
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:06 am

RGIII will NOT suit up.... Sexy Rexy is the Backup today. This per NFL network.
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

JSPB22
User avatar
Posts: 16258
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:11 am

tribeofjudah wrote:RGIII will NOT suit up.... Sexy Rexy is the Backup today. This per NFL network.

Beat me to it.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

tribe
Online
Posts: 6205
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:02 pm
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:28 am

RUN, RUN, RUN.....with Morris (not Mortis)
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 294
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:57 pm
Location: Panama

Postby gushogs » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:29 am

Time for everybody to step up, including us fans!
Make me proud Redskin Nation
HaiL,
Enough of this name change sh*t!!!
Get politicians out of office. Then they'll forget about the REDSKINS, because they'll be WORKING!!!

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 794
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:44 am
Location: Italy

Postby everydayAskinsday » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:48 am

Question:

If Kirk leads us to victory and plays well in doing so, does this lead us to possibly sitting RG3 next week as well if the knee is still alittle gimpy?

most of us agree that RG3's long term health is more important than the short term.. How long do we ride Captain Kirk IF he is playing well and looks every bit capable of leading the Redskins to victory

When is the right time to risk RG3 and that bad knee for the sake of the playoffs? I doubt he will be 100% the rest of this season with that knee

just curious to see what some of you think.. I for one think depending on todays performance MAYBE you roll with Kirk for one more week.. now I know this is all extremely hypothetical and all depends on what happens today but still curious

Pacman Rules
Posts: 1841
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:56 pm
Location: Lawn Monster

Postby gay4pacman » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:16 am

He will be ready for the division no problem. This is totally precautionary. Supposedly he looks great in warmups. Kid could have played and played well. Shannys protecting the franchise and I don't blame them. Time for Kirk to earn some money
I know this guy named Jimmy, he has a pet....POSTERNUTBAG! Thats his cats name, POSTERNUTBAG!!!

DarthMonk
Posts: 4583
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:58 pm

Postby DarthMonk » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:29 am

tribeofjudah wrote:RGIII will NOT suit up....


... and yet he will still be our leader.
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)


Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football