Cousins To Start

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
**ch44

Postby chiefhog44 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:23 am

Come on Cousins. Turn this into a starting job for yourself, and a 1st or 2nd round pick for us.
Miss you 21

12/17/09 - Ding Dong the Witch is Dead...Which Old Witch? The Wicked Witch.

1/6/10 - The start of a new era

Pacman Rules

Postby gay4pacman » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:19 am

Gonna be wet today and I heard kirks muther was a mudder.
I know this guy named Jimmy, he has a pet....POSTERNUTBAG! Thats his cats name, POSTERNUTBAG!!!

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:26 am

gay4pacman wrote:Gonna be wet today and I heard kirks muther was a mudder.

Heard the same about his fodder.

Mississippi Hog wrote: -snip- But, much of the competitive advantage is gone now, as the Browns can sleep a bit easier tonight. -snip-

Maybe this is part of the idea. The Browns sleep easier. They relax a little. We sleep knowing the next day requires maximum effort. We come into the Dawg Pound as 3-point dogs with a back-up QB and a chip on our shoulder. RGIII on the sidelines with a hoodie and headphones still being the team leader. Captain Kirk running the pistol and the B&G kicking ass.

Cousins outrushes Richardson!

Monkey
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:30 am

Bob 0119 wrote:We won't know until around noon tomorrow when the teams reveal their inactives.

I highly doubt Griffin is inactive. I also highly doubt that revealing this information tonight was not a calculated move on MS's part.

He wants the Browns to know Cousins is starting otherwise he could have achieved the same results waiting to tell the team tomorrow.

Telling the Browns that Cousins is starting ahead of the game doesn't provide the Browns with any advantage over not telling them that.

I like that Cousins is starting. Yeah, I want to make the playoffs and this hurts our chances, but risking a more serious injury to Griffin is even more risky.
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:31 pm

Captain Kirk came through.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football