Redskins-Browns gameday thread

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Postby Burgundy&Wha? » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:16 pm

DawgTracker wrote:That poop sandwich tasted terrible. We were thoroughly outplayed on both sides of the ball. Weeden looked indecisive and rattled, and ingenious use of the bootleg for Cousins. Good luck moving forward.

You are a stand up guy for coming back in here. THank you for that. Best of luck going forward. YOu have a lot of pieces. DOn't be discouraged.

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:16 pm

DawgTracker wrote:That poop sandwich tasted terrible. We were thoroughly outplayed on both sides of the ball. Weeden looked indecisive and rattled, and ingenious use of the bootleg for Cousins. Good luck moving forward.

Thanks Dawg, good sport on a tough loss... Fortunetly you are on the rise. Qb play needs to be more consistent but Yall will get there.... Might even be w Captin Kirk!
Last edited by cowboykillerzRGiii on Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Joe's#1Fan

Postby gibbsfan » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:16 pm

PAPDOG67 wrote:Hail yea!!! HTTR

HTTR
Thanks for 10 years .
HTTR

Another Year Full Of Redskins Drama
"As The World Turns"

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:17 pm

Redskins at the top of the NFC East!
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

Hog

Postby RayNAustin » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:20 pm

Countertrey wrote:
RayNAustin wrote:
Countertrey wrote:Second turnover on downs... game, set, match.

We are tied in the standings with the Giants... we currently hae the tiebreakers... and...

our THIRD different rookie of the Week candidate. The future is looking pretty darned good.

Correction ... we are the NFC East Leaders now, due to having the tie breakers over the Gnat's :lol:
Didn't read the whole sentence, huh?

Yes, I read the whole sentence ... but you said we were tied with the giants ... but you cannot be tied and ahead at the same time. A tie suggests a draw, and ahead represents a win. :P

Skins History Buff

Postby welch » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:27 pm

Countertrey wrote:I swear... this kid is even more accurate than Griffin... NO that doesn't mean that he starts... but it sure is comforting for the time that we have him... we won't miss a beat on offense.

I thought it was against the Mara rules for a team to have two rookies who can start at QB?

Wow.

Oh, and probably some good coaching, too!

Hog

Postby SouthLondonRedskin » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:50 pm

Well played fella!!!

Glad you came back, good luck, I reckon you'll have a run for the division title next season.

WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!!

C'MON PITTSBURGH!!!!!!

I'm looking forward to a few tempting offers for our #2 QB, involving early round draft picks and some quality defensive backs....

Hats off to Shanny, I thought it was a crazy move for Capt Kirk with all the needs we have, but it's just reduced the cost of the RGIII deal dramatically.

:lol:
Here It Comes Again: Worst to First Baby!

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:49 pm

welch wrote:I thought it was against the Mara rules for a team to have two rookies who can start at QB?

Wow.

Oh, and probably some good coaching, too!

Mara is choking on his own bile right now. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
He even paid the Cleveland refs a handsome sum today, but there was only so much they could do. :twisted:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby Kilmer72 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:59 pm

Thanks poster

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football