If cousins starts vs browns: We will lose

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog
User avatar
Posts: 3389
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:13 pm
Location: Virginia

Postby Burgundy&Wha? » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:26 pm

Just saw a report on NFL Network that RG III is out v. the Browns. Cousins will get the start. It is what it is. I have faith that the team can win this one with Cousins behind center. HTTR. We will win.

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 408
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:47 pm
Location: Dallas, Tx

Postby funsho2 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:45 pm

RG3: The decision was not my own...
But I will be there for my team!!! In every way I possibly can

kazoo
Posts: 10280
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:00 pm
Location: Kazmania

Re: If cousins starts vs browns: We will lose

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:34 am

funsho2 wrote:Cousins is not RG3....RG3 have not turn over the ball like luck this year thats one of the thing that makes him special....kirk will turn the ball over vs a great browns defense.....and we will lose at a critical time....michael jordan played while he was sick....if rg3 can go lets go....these are critical games....if we win out we will win either the division or a wild card spot


You do know we're playing the Browns, not the Patriots, right?
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

Skins History Buff
Posts: 4933
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2004 5:36 pm
Location: New York, NY

Postby welch » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:59 pm

Well, could happen, but not yet, and probably not because of Cousins overall play...

Hog
Posts: 1074
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:27 pm
Location: Arlington, VA (Ballston)

Postby ACW » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:11 pm

Bumping this thread for the Lolz :lol:
Unless the poster is a Browns fan :lol:
DMV Born,
DMV Bred,
When I Die I'll Be
DMV Dead.

Hognostications 2012-2013 Co-Champion (and Playoff Champion)

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 408
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:47 pm
Location: Dallas, Tx

Postby funsho2 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:14 pm

I eat crow ....lol....wow what a game by cousins....cousin is an insurance qb!!!

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 1797
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:44 am
Location: Houston, TX

Postby markshark84 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:33 pm

I rarely (actually never) have done this but the temptation is too great.....

DOGSRBACK wrote: Guess what the Redskins would be without RG3 and you are blind to think other wise.


They are still better than CLE.......


DOGSRBACK wrote: TRICH is a stud, but he does not break big runs.
and
DOGSRBACK wrote: 1. You do not have a better RB
and
DOGSRBACK wrote: Morris is not a better back than TRich


ROTFALMAO

Nice. 11 carries for 28 yards. S-T-U-D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. :roll:

Morris didn't even have a good game with 87 yards, but still made TRich his little you-know-what. Morris is CLEARLY the superior RB.

THat said, I see what you were saying about the predictability of your run plays, but he is still an avg (at best) RB, no question. Morris is a top 5 RB. Your D LOADED your DL and Morris still was 13 yards short of 100.

TRich........... not so much.

Trust me ---- I am (and was) 100% correct on this one.

Morris >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TRich.

DOGSRBACK wrote: You will have problems with Josh Gordon we is Nasty


WRONG.

DOGSRBACK wrote: 4. Already said KC Sucks


KC >>>>>>>>>> Weeden. Not even close.

DOGSRBACK wrote: I really hope that RG3 plays so when the Browns win there is no excuse on how you lost.


Yeah...........

DOGSRBACK wrote: 6. RG3 still is your whole team and if he does not play you will get crushed!!!


ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO ............ hold on.............. ROTFALMAO

DOGSRBACK wrote: If RG3 does not play and we win dont care its a win....Trust me I will be back all week...


We'll see.............. Trolls tend to leave when their unsubstantiated "predictions" are proven totally wrong as they should be.

DOGSRBACK wrote: 9. BTW no way you make the playoffs


Now tied for first in the NFC East. CHI lost and we control the wild card. Nice analysis..................

Thanks for all of you spot on analysis this week........... :roll: ROTFALMAO

Man you were so right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha. You call us homers.........

I understand, but don't be bitter that we got superior talent with our 4th and 6th round picks over your 2 first rounders......

You will be mediocre to good moving forward but don't falsely make yourself believe that wins against HORRIBLE opponents makes you better than you really are. You are a 5-9 team and that is where you should be. You are young and will improve, but don't think you are currently a good or even a mediocre team right now.
Last edited by markshark84 on Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RIP Sean Taylor. You will be missed.

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 4977
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:29 pm
Location: Montclair, Virginia

Postby riggofan » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:45 pm

No way that Browns fan shows his virtual face around here again. Good grief, our backup 4th round QB was 100x better than Weeden.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That's all you want? Three ones and a two?.... I said, 'Dan, game on.'" - Vinny
"You can't do epic **** with basic people." - DJax

---
User avatar
Posts: 18571
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2003 12:55 pm
Location: AJT

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:47 pm

markshark84 wrote:I rarely (actually never) have done this but the temptation is too great.....

DOGSRBACK wrote: Guess what the Redskins would be without RG3 and you are blind to think other wise.


They are still better than CLE.......


DOGSRBACK wrote: TRICH is a stud, but he does not break big runs.
and
DOGSRBACK wrote: 1. You do not have a better RB
and
DOGSRBACK wrote: Morris is not a better back than TRich


ROTFALMAO

Nice. 11 carries for 28 yards. S-T-U-D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. :roll:

Morris didn't even have a good game with 87 yards, but still made TRich his little you-know-what. Morris is CLEARLY the superior RB.

THat said, I see what you were saying about the predictability of your run plays, but he is still an avg RB, no question. Morris is a top 5 RB. Your D LOADED your DL and he still was 13 yards short of 100.

DOGSRBACK wrote: You will have problems with Josh Gordon we is Nasty


WRONG.

DOGSRBACK wrote: 4. Already said KC Sucks


KC >>>>>>>>>> Weeden. Not even close.

DOGSRBACK wrote: I really hope that RG3 plays so when the Browns win there is no excuse on how you lost.


Yeah...........

DOGSRBACK wrote: 6. RG3 still is your whole team and if he does not play you will get crushed!!!


ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO ............ hold on.............. ROTFALMAO

DOGSRBACK wrote: If RG3 does not play and we win dont care its a win....Trust me I will be back all week...


We'll see.............. Trolls tend to leave when their unsubstantiated "predictions" are proven totally wrong as they should be.

DOGSRBACK wrote: 9. BTW no way you make the playoffs


Now tied for first in the NFC East. CHI lost and we control the wild card. Nice analysis..................

Thanks for all of you spot on analysis this week........... :roll: ROTFALMAO

Man you were so right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha. You call us homers.........

I understand, but don't be bitter that we got superior talent with our 4th and 6th round picks over your 2 first rounders......

You will be mediocre to good moving forward but don't falsely make yourself believe that wins against HORRIBLE opponents makes you better than you really are. You are a 5-9 team and that is where you should be. You are young and will improve, but don't think you are currently a good or even a mediocre team right now.


Thank you for this!
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 1797
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:44 am
Location: Houston, TX

Postby markshark84 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:05 pm

Chris Luva Luva wrote:
Thank you for this!


Thanks. We'll see if this kid has the balls to show himself after basically everything he said all week was wrong..........
RIP Sean Taylor. You will be missed.

Hog
Posts: 2457
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:05 pm
Location: Midland, VA

Postby Kilmer72 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:07 pm

markshark84 wrote:I rarely (actually never) have done this but the temptation is too great.....

DOGSRBACK wrote: Guess what the Redskins would be without RG3 and you are blind to think other wise.


They are still better than CLE.......


DOGSRBACK wrote: TRICH is a stud, but he does not break big runs.
and
DOGSRBACK wrote: 1. You do not have a better RB
and
DOGSRBACK wrote: Morris is not a better back than TRich


ROTFALMAO

Nice. 11 carries for 28 yards. S-T-U-D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. :roll:

Morris didn't even have a good game with 87 yards, but still made TRich his little you-know-what. Morris is CLEARLY the superior RB.

THat said, I see what you were saying about the predictability of your run plays, but he is still an avg (at best) RB, no question. Morris is a top 5 RB. Your D LOADED your DL and Morris still was 13 yards short of 100.

TRich........... not so much.

Trust me ---- I am (and was) 100% correct on this one.

Morris >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TRich.

DOGSRBACK wrote: You will have problems with Josh Gordon we is Nasty


WRONG.

DOGSRBACK wrote: 4. Already said KC Sucks


KC >>>>>>>>>> Weeden. Not even close.

DOGSRBACK wrote: I really hope that RG3 plays so when the Browns win there is no excuse on how you lost.


Yeah...........

DOGSRBACK wrote: 6. RG3 still is your whole team and if he does not play you will get crushed!!!


ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO ............ hold on.............. ROTFALMAO

DOGSRBACK wrote: If RG3 does not play and we win dont care its a win....Trust me I will be back all week...


We'll see.............. Trolls tend to leave when their unsubstantiated "predictions" are proven totally wrong as they should be.

DOGSRBACK wrote: 9. BTW no way you make the playoffs


Now tied for first in the NFC East. CHI lost and we control the wild card. Nice analysis..................

Thanks for all of you spot on analysis this week........... :roll: ROTFALMAO

Man you were so right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha. You call us homers.........

I understand, but don't be bitter that we got superior talent with our 4th and 6th round picks over your 2 first rounders......

You will be mediocre to good moving forward but don't falsely make yourself believe that wins against HORRIBLE opponents makes you better than you really are. You are a 5-9 team and that is where you should be. You are young and will improve, but don't think you are currently a good or even a mediocre team right now.



HTTR Haha :) I agree except I will have to say that their running back is a beast. He pushed piles. I liked him in the draft and if we couldn't get RG3 I would have been happy with him. He is just hurt. Not trying to make excuses but he is all that. Knowing what I do now though I wouldn't ever give up on Morris. He is a beast in his own right. They have some pieces. They will do ok with that young team but they don't have the coaches we do. I knew that would be a difference but was a little worried about Kirk. I still thought that Morris would be someone though. You can't help but notice if you look at his running style in school.

Hog
Posts: 2457
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:05 pm
Location: Midland, VA

Postby Kilmer72 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:22 pm

markshark84 wrote:I rarely (actually never) have done this but the temptation is too great.....

DOGSRBACK wrote: Guess what the Redskins would be without RG3 and you are blind to think other wise.


They are still better than CLE.......


DOGSRBACK wrote: TRICH is a stud, but he does not break big runs.
and
DOGSRBACK wrote: 1. You do not have a better RB
and
DOGSRBACK wrote: Morris is not a better back than TRich


ROTFALMAO

Nice. 11 carries for 28 yards. S-T-U-D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. :roll:

Morris didn't even have a good game with 87 yards, but still made TRich his little you-know-what. Morris is CLEARLY the superior RB.

THat said, I see what you were saying about the predictability of your run plays, but he is still an avg (at best) RB, no question. Morris is a top 5 RB. Your D LOADED your DL and Morris still was 13 yards short of 100.

TRich........... not so much.

Trust me ---- I am (and was) 100% correct on this one.

Morris >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TRich.

DOGSRBACK wrote: You will have problems with Josh Gordon we is Nasty


WRONG.

DOGSRBACK wrote: 4. Already said KC Sucks


KC >>>>>>>>>> Weeden. Not even close.

DOGSRBACK wrote: I really hope that RG3 plays so when the Browns win there is no excuse on how you lost.


Yeah...........

DOGSRBACK wrote: 6. RG3 still is your whole team and if he does not play you will get crushed!!!


ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO ............ hold on.............. ROTFALMAO

DOGSRBACK wrote: If RG3 does not play and we win dont care its a win....Trust me I will be back all week...


We'll see.............. Trolls tend to leave when their unsubstantiated "predictions" are proven totally wrong as they should be.

DOGSRBACK wrote: 9. BTW no way you make the playoffs


Now tied for first in the NFC East. CHI lost and we control the wild card. Nice analysis..................

Thanks for all of you spot on analysis this week........... :roll: ROTFALMAO

Man you were so right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha. You call us homers.........

I understand, but don't be bitter that we got superior talent with our 4th and 6th round picks over your 2 first rounders......

You will be mediocre to good moving forward but don't falsely make yourself believe that wins against HORRIBLE opponents makes you better than you really are. You are a 5-9 team and that is where you should be. You are young and will improve, but don't think you are currently a good or even a mediocre team right now.



Oh by the way he did say something. AKA funsho

The Punisher
Posts: 2593
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:34 am
Location: Manassas

Postby Bob 0119 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:23 pm

markshark84 wrote:
Chris Luva Luva wrote:
Thank you for this!


Thanks. We'll see if this kid has the balls to show himself after basically everything he said all week was wrong..........


To be fair; he's in the middle of a two week ban, so even if he wanted to come back and eat crow (which we know he wouldn't) be couldn't.
“If you grow up in metro Washington, you grow up a diehard Redskins fan. But if you hate your parents, you grow up a Cowboys fan.”-Jim Lachey

the 'mudge
Posts: 14784
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:15 pm
Location: Curmudgeon Corner, Maine

Postby Countertrey » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:37 pm

If cousins starts vs browns: We will lose


mmm... just saying... :roll:
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Pushing Paper
Posts: 4613
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:01 pm

Postby PulpExposure » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:51 pm

Countertrey wrote:
If cousins starts vs browns: We will lose


mmm... just saying... :roll:


Best thread title EVER.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football