nfl.com: Jordan Black suspended four games for PEDs

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog
Posts: 1088
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:27 pm
Location: Arlington, VA (Ballston)

nfl.com: Jordan Black suspended four games for PEDs

Postby ACW » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:35 pm


Pacman Rules
Posts: 1841
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:56 pm
Location: Lawn Monster

Postby gay4pacman » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:37 pm

probably "adderall" again.
I know this guy named Jimmy, he has a pet....POSTERNUTBAG! Thats his cats name, POSTERNUTBAG!!!

Pushing Paper
Posts: 4617
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:01 pm

Postby PulpExposure » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:47 pm

Seriously? SERIOUSLY?

#33
Posts: 4084
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2004 8:44 am

Postby skinsfan#33 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:58 pm

It was reputed that he has gained 50lbs since July!

The screams steroids!!!
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"
(It is time to roll the dice) Tai'shar Manetheren

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

RIP James Oliver Rigney, Jr. 1948-2007

piggie
User avatar
Posts: 186
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:07 pm
Location: Maryland

Postby CPallDAY08 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:38 pm

He gained 50lbs since July because he was out of football for a year. It was weight he always played with but had lost while out of the game. According to lereibus and comptons twitters he is innocent.

~~~~~~
Posts: 10209
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2004 8:59 am
Location: Canada

Postby Redskin in Canada » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:33 pm

CPallDAY08 wrote:He gained 50lbs since July because he was out of football for a year. It was weight he always played with but had lost while out of the game. According to lereibus and comptons twitters he is innocent.

He can appeal, right?
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

**ch44
Posts: 2387
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:00 pm
Location: Chicago

Postby chiefhog44 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:01 pm

Redskin in Canada wrote:
CPallDAY08 wrote:He gained 50lbs since July because he was out of football for a year. It was weight he always played with but had lost while out of the game. According to lereibus and comptons twitters he is innocent.

He can appeal, right?


I believe once announced, it has already been appealed and lost. Probably why they brought Crompton up a couple weeks ago
Miss you 21

12/17/09 - Ding Dong the Witch is Dead...Which Old Witch? The Wicked Witch.

1/6/10 - The start of a new era

The Punisher
Posts: 2593
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:34 am
Location: Manassas

Postby Bob 0119 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:43 pm

According to Grant Paulsen via twitter

@granthpaulsen: wrote: One player tells me, via text, that Black's suspension came about after "a paperwork mix up for a PRESCRIBED ADHD medication." #Redskins


@granthpaulsen: wrote: A few of the #Redskins' players are upset and speaking out about Jordan Black's suspension, which they feel is unfair and not just.


It would be just ridiculous to think that the Redskins are being specifically targeted by the league, right?

@JLeRibeus: wrote: Don't trust everything you hear about Jordan Black. I know for a fact he isn't the doper he's accused of being.


@chesterchris66: wrote: Jordan Black's suspension is a faux attempt by the nfl to appear to care about players safety(cont). He's getting screwed over paperwork.
Last edited by Bob 0119 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“If you grow up in metro Washington, you grow up a diehard Redskins fan. But if you hate your parents, you grow up a Cowboys fan.”-Jim Lachey

Pacman Rules
Posts: 1841
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:56 pm
Location: Lawn Monster

Postby gay4pacman » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:48 pm

Bob 0119 wrote:According to Grant Paulsen via twitter

@granthpaulsen: wrote: One player tells me, via text, that Black's suspension came about after "a paperwork mix up for a PRESCRIBED ADHD medication." #Redskins


@granthpaulsen: wrote: A few of the #Redskins' players are upset and speaking out about Jordan Black's suspension, which they feel is unfair and not just.


adderall.....this is everyones excuse nowadays. whether he is prescribed or not you need to make sure you have proper documentation approved by the league...if you don't, you get suspended. dummies.
I know this guy named Jimmy, he has a pet....POSTERNUTBAG! Thats his cats name, POSTERNUTBAG!!!

the 'mudge
Posts: 14834
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:15 pm
Location: Curmudgeon Corner, Maine

Postby Countertrey » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:48 pm

The league has become a gaggle of petulant bureaucrats incapable of rational problem solving or achieving a just decision.

Sounds like Mara has staffed the office with more of his crew...
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

JSPB22
User avatar
Posts: 16277
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:53 pm

Countertrey wrote:The league has become a gaggle of petulant bureaucrats incapable of rational problem solving or achieving a just decision.

Sounds like Mara has staffed the office with more of his crew...

He definitely had his crew officiating our game Vs. the Browns.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Skins History Buff
Posts: 4949
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2004 5:36 pm
Location: New York, NY

Postby welch » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:37 pm

gay4pacman wrote:probably "adderall" again.


Good guess...although the story says that he had to gain weight quickly after the Redskins signed him off the "finished" pile. I think adderall is some sort of meth, which is "ordinarily" used to diet.

Bad, bad, bad anyway.

---
User avatar
Posts: 18573
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2003 12:55 pm
Location: AJT

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:52 pm

gay4pacman wrote:
Bob 0119 wrote:According to Grant Paulsen via twitter

@granthpaulsen: wrote: One player tells me, via text, that Black's suspension came about after "a paperwork mix up for a PRESCRIBED ADHD medication." #Redskins


@granthpaulsen: wrote: A few of the #Redskins' players are upset and speaking out about Jordan Black's suspension, which they feel is unfair and not just.


adderall.....this is everyones excuse nowadays. whether he is prescribed or not you need to make sure you have proper documentation approved by the league...if you don't, you get suspended. dummies.


Sir, come down off that high horse. Since when have facts and being just been common traits for this league? Need a remind you?

This league does not get the benefit of doubt under any circumstance. I'm more inclined to believe players. I wouldn't trust Goodell to wipe his own <blank>.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

#14
Posts: 4329
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:50 pm
Location: Louisville KY

Postby yupchagee » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:12 pm

PulpExposure wrote:Seriously? SERIOUSLY?


If he's on PED's, I'd hate to think how he would play without them!
Skins fan since '55

"The constitution is not a suicide pact"- Abraham Lincoln

|||||||
Posts: 4566
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 3:11 pm
Location: Somewhere, out there.

Postby UK Skins Fan » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:14 am

My usual style would be to post some flippant comment about Mr Mara stepping up his efforts to derail the Redskins, now that we have the upper hand in the NFC East race.

After events in the last couple of years, I'll post the same comment, but I'm not sure if I'm being flippant any more. The timing of every league announcement about the Redskins is coincidental, at least. Malicious, at worst.
Also available on Twitter @UKSkinsFan

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football