Brunch and watch Game (VA-DC-MD area)

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?

Brunch and watch Game (VA-DC-MD area)

Postby glenn54509 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:39 pm

Looking for a place to take the family to see the Dallas game that has a brunch/early lunch before showing the game. Will be first time for them in the DC area during the season and not yet in mood to spend $300 per ticket to game when we can be inside and warm. thanks.

#######

Postby The Hogster » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:07 am

William Jeffrey's Tavern in Arlington has great brunch and plays the games with sound. That Dallas game is probably going to get flexed to prime time though.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

^^^^^^^

Postby frankcal20 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:45 am

I always like going to Buddys in downtown Annapolis. If folks don't want to watch the game, they can do some shopping. Might cost you $300 per ticket by the time everyone's done but it's damn good food and they make killer Bloody Marys too.

Postby glenn54509 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:57 pm

Thanks for the tips. I am fully expecting the Flex change and it is much easier to find a place to go in the afternoon/evening. I had heard of the Tavern already but not the buffet. GREAT IDEA regardless of time of 'Skins game.

With that said, wife (who had to convert from Carolina upon marriage) is now wanting to ditch kids (unlikely) and go to the game. So back to looking for tickets now.

Cheers and Happy Holidays!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football