ACW's Fantasy League (nfl.com)

Want to play GM? Think the Redskins should sign a free agent or trade for someone? Speculation / rumors / trade possibilities / fantasy football / mock drafts - Do it here!
JSPB22
User avatar
Posts: 16165
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:40 am

I'm a little pissed here. This whole issue started for me because I wanted to pick up the Cardinals DEF (as I had done in the THN league) Tuesday morning before work. I even wrote the NFL a message because it was Tuesday, and I wanted to know just when the "next week" began, so the damned FAs would unlock. I had to go to work, and the proxy there won't let me play fantasy football (imagine! :twisted:). By the time I got back to it, LTI had scooped them up. I went with Cleveland because of the match-up, and the result was a 22.5 point difference just this week. I still would have lost the week by 1.5, but c'mon man! Locking FAs sucks! :evil:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog
Posts: 1068
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:27 pm
Location: Arlington, VA (Ballston)

Postby ACW » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:23 am

No, ypou know what sucks? Losing by .1 Oy. No more FA locks.
DMV Born,
DMV Bred,
When I Die I'll Be
DMV Dead.

Hognostications 2012-2013 Co-Champion (and Playoff Champion)

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 1195
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:02 pm
Location: Co. Cavan, Ireland

Postby SouthLondonRedskin » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:17 pm

ACW wrote:No, ypou know what sucks? Losing by .1 Oy. No more FA locks.


Man, it would've been a travesty if you sneaked that!

I had two players out that I didn't know about and then Rodgers puts up a measley ten points when he usually pulls in 30+!!!!!

Just sneaked home, so thank you!

[-o<
Here It Comes Again: Worst to First Baby!

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:51 pm

Postby Mississippiskinsfan2 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:44 pm

Wow I forgot I did this lol Well 3-0 so far with out even trying

Hog
Posts: 1068
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:27 pm
Location: Arlington, VA (Ballston)

Postby ACW » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:57 pm

Picked up Hartline.

Alright Marshall, just don't fumble, and I win :lol:

JSPB22
User avatar
Posts: 16165
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:56 am

Mississippiskinsfan2 wrote:Wow I forgot I did this lol Well 3-0 so far with out even trying

This league is all screwed up. I have a killer lineup, but somehow manage to lose each week.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog
Posts: 1068
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:27 pm
Location: Arlington, VA (Ballston)

Postby ACW » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:04 pm

Urkh. I'm facing Wallace AND Big Ben this week... :puke:

Hog
Posts: 1068
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:27 pm
Location: Arlington, VA (Ballston)

Postby ACW » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:06 am

Grr. Losing close ones sucks.
DMV Born,
DMV Bred,
When I Die I'll Be
DMV Dead.

Hognostications 2012-2013 Co-Champion (and Playoff Champion)

Hog
Posts: 1068
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:27 pm
Location: Arlington, VA (Ballston)

Postby ACW » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:21 am

langleyparkjoe wrote:ACW, you can send me an invite bro.. but I have one major recommendation. You should absolutely change that bench from 8 players to maybe 5 or 6 for the most.
Just had to thank you again for this suggestion. So nice having fewer players benched, and more available. The other league I'm hin has a flex, but 8 bench spots (17 total! :shock: ). I like not having as much unused trash.

EDIT: Though next season I MAY just make it 8 and 5 bench spots.

JSPB22
User avatar
Posts: 16165
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:39 am

Deadskins wrote:
Mississippiskinsfan2 wrote:Wow I forgot I did this lol Well 3-0 so far with out even trying

This league is all screwed up. I have a killer lineup, but somehow manage to lose each week.

You have to be the luckiest player in the league. You have the lowest points against in the league, and the lowest points for of any of the .500+ teams. smh

Purple Drank started an inactive player against you this week. Absentee owners suck!

Of course, if I had taken care of my own business this week, I wouldn't be bitchin' about it, but, CKR caught lightning in a bottle with his Cam to Smith connection. :evil:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog
Posts: 1068
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:27 pm
Location: Arlington, VA (Ballston)

Postby ACW » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:11 am

Playoff time :)
DMV Born,
DMV Bred,
When I Die I'll Be
DMV Dead.

Hognostications 2012-2013 Co-Champion (and Playoff Champion)

CKRGiii
Posts: 4656
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:56 pm
Location: 505 New Mexico repn

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:39 pm

Deadskins wrote:
Deadskins wrote:
Mississippiskinsfan2 wrote:Wow I forgot I did this lol Well 3-0 so far with out even trying

This league is all screwed up. I have a killer lineup, but somehow manage to lose each week.

You have to be the luckiest player in the league. You have the lowest points against in the league, and the lowest points for of any of the .500+ teams. smh

Purple Drank started an inactive player against you this week. Absentee owners suck!

Of course, if I had taken care of my own business this week, I wouldn't be bitchin' about it, but, CKR caught lightning in a bottle with his Cam to Smith connection. :evil:


What's that? 33 point win? Is that good? :twisted: still Lol didn't think I'd make the.playoffs the way my season(s) went.
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog
Posts: 1068
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:27 pm
Location: Arlington, VA (Ballston)

Postby ACW » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:49 pm

Made it to the finals :D
DMV Born,
DMV Bred,
When I Die I'll Be
DMV Dead.

Hognostications 2012-2013 Co-Champion (and Playoff Champion)

DarthMonk
Posts: 4454
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:58 pm

Postby DarthMonk » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:13 pm

ACW wrote:Made it to the finals :D


I want to apologize for being an absentee owner more than once. With all the crap that went down in my family (deaths) I really only had time to deal with THN. I should not have joined more than one league.

My bad all the way.

DarthMonk
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)


Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

Hog
Posts: 1068
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:27 pm
Location: Arlington, VA (Ballston)

Postby ACW » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:10 pm

No problem, easy wins for me :lol:
Sorry about your family :(
DMV Born,
DMV Bred,
When I Die I'll Be
DMV Dead.

Hognostications 2012-2013 Co-Champion (and Playoff Champion)

Return to General Manager's Office