NFC East Champion Post-Game Thread

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:56 pm

Countertrey wrote:
Chris Luva Luva wrote:Image

Look at where we came from!!!!!!!

Embarrasing... it's embarrasing.

Imma post it every time an idiot on this forum says we haven't progressed
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:57 pm

Chris Luva Luva wrote:
Countertrey wrote:

=D>
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

Hog

Postby BigRedskinDaddy » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:59 pm

Hiya fellas. Some second half of the season, huh? Just wanted to throw in my congratulations to everybody in this year's Skins organization for not quitting and seeing their way through to the first goal of any team: to keep playing.

Great job guys. You should be proud of yourselves. I'm certainly very proud of what you've done. You're NFC East Champs. Way to go.
SB 17 - 22 - 26 - ??

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:01 am

BigRedskinDaddy wrote:Hiya fellas. Some second half of the season, huh? Just wanted to throw in my congratulations to everybody in this year's Skins organization for not quitting and seeing their way through to the first goal of any team: to keep playing.

Great job guys. You should be proud of yourselves. I'm certainly very proud of what you've done. You're NFC East Champs. Way to go.

:up:
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Hog

Postby PAPDOG67 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:03 am

BigRedskinDaddy wrote:Hiya fellas. Some second half of the season, huh? Just wanted to throw in my congratulations to everybody in this year's Skins organization for not quitting and seeing their way through to the first goal of any team: to keep playing.

I wasn't expecting this but I knew we'd be a different team in the second half.

The Punisher

Postby Bob 0119 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:04 am

Countertrey wrote:
riggofan wrote:Unbelievable. Seriously.

Btw as great as RGIII and Morris were, I cannot give enough love to D. Hall. What a great game that guy had tonight.

Getting ready to snag my playoff tix at MIDNIGHT!!!!
he did play out of his mind tonight... of course, Dallas has ramped up the excuse train...

Right? Jeez, all night we heard about how "banged up" the Cowboys were. Made it sound like we had been injury free

At the end the only liability they had was a healthy Tony Romo

HTTR
“If you grow up in metro Washington, you grow up a diehard Redskins fan. But if you hate your parents, you grow up a Cowboys fan.”-Jim Lachey

#######

Postby The Hogster » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:08 am

The Redskins had the best draft of 2012. 200 yards and 3TDs for Morris is just sick.

HAIL
SPIT HAPPENS!!

tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:15 am

The Hogster wrote:The Redskins had the best draft of 2012. 200 yards and 3TDs for Morris is just sick.

HAIL

INDEED......what a find at the 6th round
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

Hog

Postby Burgundy&Wha? » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:17 am

Seeing Romo's presser is.....satisfying. They are crushed.

Hog

Postby fabe » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:18 am

I haven't posted here in a while, but crongrats to Alfred Morris, London Fletcher, and Deangelo Hall! Way to step up in big ways tonight! Honorable mention goes to Rob Jackson, who've I have kept saying that he's guaranteed to make at least one big play a game that just completely changed the momentum.

I remember back in Thanksgiving saying that if we played with the passion and teamwork that we displayed that night, then there's no doubt that we'd win out the rest of the season. Each game I kept repeating, "We'll win out the season." Now, to see it all unfold before your eyes is another thing. They should make an NFL Films movie out of this.

I know I'm getting one of those hats. :wink:

There's really too much to say, so I'll just leave it to HTTMFR!!!!

swine

Postby Colorado Skin Fan » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:26 am

Amazing run to 7 straight to wrap up the division! The whole attitude of this organization has changed in this run and I think it's the beginning of good things for years to come.

A QB who protects the ball, makes plays, and leads like he is supposed to. A 6th round RB so humble he goes full speed in walkthroughs and gets 1600 yards in his 1st year. A kicker who even looked pretty good when he had his 1st miss. Another OLB that just makes plays when they are needed. Too many other positives to note.

We can finally do now what the good teams do and start working on the gaps vs. trying to build a new team from scratch.

I have high hopes, but whatever happens in the playoffs this is a turnaround year we'll remember for a long time...

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:26 am

Chris Luva Luva wrote:
Countertrey wrote:

how do you embed (if thats the term) instead of post the video link??
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:29 am

fabe wrote:I haven't posted here in a while, but crongrats to Alfred Morris, London Fletcher, and Deangelo Hall! Way to step up in big ways tonight! Honorable mention goes to Rob Jackson, who've I have kept saying that he's guaranteed to make at least one big play a game that just completely changed the momentum.

I remember back in Thanksgiving saying that if we played with the passion and teamwork that we displayed that night, then there's no doubt that we'd win out the rest of the season. Each game I kept repeating, "We'll win out the season." Now, to see it all unfold before your eyes is another thing. They should make an NFL Films movie out of this.

I know I'm getting one of those hats. :wink:

There's really too much to say, so I'll just leave it to HTTMFR!!!!

well said,HTTMFR MY DAWGS!!!!!

*what hat? NFC EAST CHAMPS??? :twisted:
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

The Punisher

Postby Bob 0119 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:33 am

Burgundy&Wha? wrote:Seeing Romo's presser is.....satisfying. They are crushed.

I am desperately trying to find a link to it
“If you grow up in metro Washington, you grow up a diehard Redskins fan. But if you hate your parents, you grow up a Cowboys fan.”-Jim Lachey

Hog
Location: Canton, MA where you can drive your 'cah' to the 'bah' for a 'Budweisah'

Postby ChrisHanburger » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:33 am

I've kept a low profile for a while, but you older members might remember the "miracle shot". This is a shot of vodka drunk from a redskins shot glass only when we really need a game changing play. It was deployed right before the last interception. Its scary how many times its worked. Picture this: I'm up here in Boston with my family and friends who are watching the game and supporting the Skins in support of me. Things are looking a bit bleak. I asked them if it is time to deploy the shot and they mostly agreed. The ones that scoffed are now believers because 2 plays later we got the interception and the ball back and basically the end of the game. Hail Hail Hail!!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football