Kai Forbath - New Kicker

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:30 pm

Redskinsfansince81 wrote:This talk about getting rid of Forbath because he doesn't kickoff deep
is a joke right? LOL

You never know around these geniuses. Lol
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:16 am

Chris Luva Luva wrote:
Redskinsfansince81 wrote:This talk about getting rid of Forbath because he doesn't kickoff deep
is a joke right? LOL

You never know around these geniuses. Lol

While I agree with you on this, people didn't seem to notice in this particular case a lot of those comments were from October when he was first signed. But I do agree with you. We seem to have the same arguments with the same people and make the same points on the site. Whenever we have a losing streak, the same doom and gloomers make the same lame points and the same people rebut them. The same people call for whoever the HC is to get canned every time we lose a game. It's sort of a merry go round.
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:53 pm

who knew....Kai is an ex-cowpuke...hahaha. Psst, hey Kai, SKINS are the best team to be on.

Career history

Dallas Cowboys (2011–2012)*
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2012)*
Washington Redskins (2012–present)
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

Hog

Postby riggofan » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:55 am

KazooSkinsFan wrote:Whenever we have a losing streak, the same doom and gloomers make the same lame points and the same people rebut them. The same people call for whoever the HC is to get canned every time we lose a game. It's sort of a merry go round.

I was thinking about that reading the "we want dallas" threads this week. Fans are either way too angry or way too happy about the team. There just isn't much in between.

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:56 am

riggofan wrote: There just isn't much in between.

Rational thought? No, there isn't. :lol:

Last year, the defense was our strength. This year due to bad luck and injury they've been bad. What do the fans want? They want Haslett fired but have no idea who would replace him. They want to revert back to the 3-4, ignoring the fact that it'd take another 2-3 seasons to draft/acquire players to play in it. It'd take time for the players to learn it. It'd take money that we don't have... Again, irrational thought.

Everyone wanted Danny Smith fired. We have a young kicker who has yet to miss, who more than likely brought him in and picked him? Danny. Will he get credit? No. Why? That'd make too much sense. Cundiff? That was a Mike S. pick.

Our new PR, will Danny get credit for that? No. His guy singled handily sealed that Baltimore game, credit? Nope.

The practice bubble. "Fans" refused to give Mike credit for it. They refused to admit that the bubble was something that improved the franchise. The day it was built, we didn't get a W in the column, so it doesn't count. However, leading up the biggest game of the century for us, we've used it multiple times because of the wind. Again, no credit.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:41 pm

Chris Luva Luva wrote:

Last year, the defense was our strength. This year due to bad luck and injury they've been bad. What do the fans want? They want Haslett fired but have no idea who would replace him. They want to revert back to the 3-4, ignoring the fact that it'd take another 2-3 seasons to draft/acquire players to play in it. It'd take time for the players to learn it. It'd take money that we don't have... Again, irrational thought.

Everyone wanted Danny Smith fired. We have a young kicker who has yet to miss, who more than likely brought him in and picked him? Danny. Will he get credit? No. Why? That'd make too much sense. Cundiff? That was a Mike S. pick.

Our new PR, will Danny get credit for that? No. His guy singled handily sealed that Baltimore game, credit? Nope.

The practice bubble. "Fans" refused to give Mike credit for it. They refused to admit that the bubble was something that improved the franchise. The day it was built, we didn't get a W in the column, so it doesn't count. However, leading up the biggest game of the century for us, we've used it multiple times because of the wind. Again, no credit.

we have a very diverse 'base' here ..

there's a thread here asking "what will you be eating & drinking ...." WTF

does anyone really care about this?

I may be missing something (I have not gone to this thread) BUT does anyone really care?

the thread is 2 pages long ....

CLL has a good point

but who really can contribute anything when some here think we care about what they eat or drink during the most important game in recent memory :twisted:

ANYWAY

I love where we are as a franchise but I'm looking for some changes here - THAT is something we can go into next year

BUT

RIGHT NOW - the most important thing is that the players are ONLY focused on winning this game, this week

WE WANT DALLAS

WE WANT DALLAS

WE WANT DALLAS
When you're dead you don't know you're dead, it's only difficult for others.
It's kind of the same as when you're stupid!

memo to Dan Snyder: Let the football people just do their jobs - you need to manage your own mess

Hog

Postby ACW » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:56 am

Rare miss by Kai last night...
DMV Born,
DMV Bred,
When I Die I'll Be
DMV Dead.

Hognostications 2012-2013 Co-Champion (and Playoff Champion)

Hog

Postby Hooligan » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:47 pm

ACW wrote:Rare miss by Kai last night...

CUT HIM

8)
"Even a stopped clock is right twice a day."

Hog

Postby ACW » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:48 pm

Hooligan wrote:

CUT HIM

8)
:lol:
DMV Born,
DMV Bred,
When I Die I'll Be
DMV Dead.

Hognostications 2012-2013 Co-Champion (and Playoff Champion)

#######

Postby The Hogster » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:52 pm

Had to get it out of the way. :cool: That record stood at 16 consecutive kicks for a reason. It's like shooting free throws. You'll miss eventually. But, I have full confidence in him.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

#######

Postby The Hogster » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:54 pm

SkinsJock wrote:
Chris Luva Luva wrote:

I may be missing something (I have not gone to this thread) BUT does anyone really care?

CLL has a good point

but who really can contribute anything when some here think we care about what they eat or drink during the most important game in recent memory :twisted:

ANYWAY

I love where we are as a franchise but I'm looking for some changes here - THAT is something we can go into next year

BUT

RIGHT NOW - the most important thing is that the players are ONLY focused on winning this game, this week

WE WANT DALLAS

WE WANT DALLAS

WE WANT DALLAS

You have the nerve to criticize a thread about beer when you are the same dude who suggested cutting Kai Forbath because he can't kickoff.

:shock:
SPIT HAPPENS!!

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:00 pm

The Hogster wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:
Chris Luva Luva wrote:

CLL has a good point

ANYWAY

BUT

WE WANT DALLAS

WE WANT DALLAS

WE WANT DALLAS

You have the nerve to criticize a thread about beer when you are the same dude who suggested cutting Kai Forbath because he can't kickoff.

:shock:

... and another thing - here are some post counts from those participating in the "beer" thread:

pacman = 1,800 +
Darth = 2,700 +
Trey = 12,300 +
Deadman = 14,100 +
RiC = 10,000 +
welch = 4,500 +
frank = 8,800 +
Hogman = 6,400 +
emo = 1,200 +
tribe = 5,800 +
Bru = 10,300 +
brad = 2,900 +
London = 1,000 +
Jive (From Pitt!!) = 60 +

That's who cares.
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

The Punisher

Postby Bob 0119 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:25 pm

Kai Forbath cost us three points last night and got called for a 15-yard facemask (even though it was a horse collar) setting up a touchdown for the Cowboys...we should cut him
“If you grow up in metro Washington, you grow up a diehard Redskins fan. But if you hate your parents, you grow up a Cowboys fan.”-Jim Lachey

The Punisher

Postby Bob 0119 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:27 pm

Wait, it was Rocca with the facemask; cut 'em both
“If you grow up in metro Washington, you grow up a diehard Redskins fan. But if you hate your parents, you grow up a Cowboys fan.”-Jim Lachey

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:32 pm

Bob 0119 wrote:Wait, it was Rocca with the facemask; cut 'em both
He was playing Aussie rules... how was he supposed to know about a face mask?
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football