RG3 still not 100%

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Re: RG3 still not 100%

Postby tribeofjudah » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:58 am

RG3 Fan wrote:
funsho2 wrote:Should he be shut down for the year....he is just not the same.....this was his worst game since the pittsburg game
Not at all true. He was off on some of his passes, but some of the bad throws was simply dumping off the ball because everyone was covered. Dallas was determined to not have the pass kill them like the last game against us. The run was available to us. RG3 should be fully recovered for Seattle. He did not :oops: turn the ball over, he ran for several first downs and hit on several passes. Crazy statement by you. Suspect a troll here.

I've suspected a troll here for a while now. I thought we had gotten RID ON HIM/HER
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

#######

Postby The Hogster » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:02 am

Chris Luva Luva wrote:I'm hoping it has more to do with that brace than anything else.

+1

He doesn't look to be limping in pain. He looks as if his range of motion is limited by the brace on that leg.

He went from 4 yards rushing to 70. Yet people are talking about Strasburg'ing him. SMH

I expect him to look even better next week. Maybe he can go with a less restrictive brace, or no brace soon.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:18 am

The Hogster wrote:
Chris Luva Luva wrote:I'm hoping it has more to do with that brace than anything else.

+1

He doesn't look to be limping in pain. He looks as if his range of motion is limited by the brace on that leg.

He went from 4 yards rushing to 70. Yet people are talking about Strasburg'ing him. SMH

I expect him to look even better next week. Maybe he can go with a less restrictive brace, or no brace soon.

He truly is capable of being a pocket QB, so they're more than likely going overboard in protecting that knee. And that's the smart thing to do. We're going to have to put up some points next week. We'll be playing darn near a mirror image of ourselves.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:21 am

RGIII felt better yesterday and he will be better next week.
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

Hog

Postby funsho2 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:40 am

tribeofjudah wrote:
RG3 Fan wrote:
funsho2 wrote:Should he be shut down for the year....he is just not the same.....this was his worst game since the pittsburg game
Not at all true. He was off on some of his passes, but some of the bad throws was simply dumping off the ball because everyone was covered. Dallas was determined to not have the pass kill them like the last game against us. The run was available to us. RG3 should be fully recovered for Seattle. He did not :oops: turn the ball over, he ran for several first downs and hit on several passes. Crazy statement by you. Suspect a troll here.

I've suspected a troll here for a while now. I thought we had gotten RID ON HIM/HER

Relax...i am no troll...i am just worried just like the rest of u.....so because i said shut him down for the year makes me a troll....hahahahahahaha

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:28 am

funsho2 wrote:Relax...i am no troll...i am just worried just like the rest of u.....so because i said shut him down for the year makes me a troll....hahahahahahaha

You may not be a troll but it's something a troll would say... lol
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

tribe

Postby tribeofjudah » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:57 am

funsho2 wrote:
tribeofjudah wrote:
RG3 Fan wrote:

Relax...i am no troll...i am just worried just like the rest of u.....so because i said shut him down for the year makes me a troll....hahahahahahaha

Many of your threads have led me to question your true ALLEGIANCE.
Seeing that your hail from TX...... further supports my suspicions.

Hog

Postby funsho2 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:08 pm

tribeofjudah wrote:
funsho2 wrote:
tribeofjudah wrote:
RG3 Fan wrote:

Many of your threads have led me to question your true ALLEGIANCE.
Seeing that your hail from TX...... further supports my suspicions.

haha ....nothing feels better than walking around dallas and seeing how depressed and pissed off people here are...if u look at other redskins forum the same is being asked

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:18 pm

Smithian wrote:

I say bravo. It's 12/31/2012 so shut him down for about 12 more hours. I'm cool with that. A little R & R might do him some good.

Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

tribe

Postby tribeofjudah » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:31 pm

Carry on funsho, carry on.....

kudos to you for representing the SKINS in Tx.

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:59 pm

DarthMonk wrote:
Smithian wrote:

I say bravo. It's 12/31/2012 so shut him down for about 12 more hours. I'm cool with that. A little R & R might do him some good.

Good point. Shut him down for the rest of 2012!
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby riggofan » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:46 pm

I think starting this thread and NOT being a troll is probably worse.

When did this "shut him down" stuff start coming up anyway? I've never heard that before this year. DeMarcus Ware needs shoulder and elbow surgery, was out there last night in a shoulder harness. These guys are football players.

Hog

Postby markshark84 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:03 pm

funsho2 wrote:
tribeofjudah wrote:
RG3 Fan wrote:

If it talks like a duck, walks like a duck, and acts like a duck --- it's a duck.

Everything you post has supported this.

And if you aren't a troll, why would you want to shut RGII down? This isn't 1997 and sports medicine has come a long way. Just ask Peterson.
RIP Sean Taylor. You will be missed.

tribe

Postby tribeofjudah » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:16 pm

markshark84 wrote:
funsho2 wrote:
tribeofjudah wrote:
RG3 Fan wrote:

If it talks like a duck, walks like a duck, and acts like a duck --- it's a duck.

Everything you post has supported this.

And if you aren't a troll, why would you want to shut RGII down? This isn't 1997 and sports medicine has come a long way. Just ask Peterson.

+1

Pacman Rules

Postby gay4pacman » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:39 pm

admins.......can we have an ignore feature? ignore user feature? for some reason i have an urge to use such a feature.
I know this guy named Jimmy, he has a pet....POSTERNUTBAG! Thats his cats name, POSTERNUTBAG!!!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football