****THN Fantasy Football League****

Want to play GM? Think the Redskins should sign a free agent or trade for someone? Speculation / rumors / trade possibilities / fantasy football / mock drafts - Do it here!
JSPB22
User avatar
Posts: 16277
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:39 pm

DarthMonk wrote:
langleyparkjoe wrote:
Deadskins wrote:What's funny is Brees and Romo are playing each other this week in real life too.


I expect like 50 from each of them. :lol:


Another pisser. Realizing I needed 27 from Jets DEF on Monday I considered switching to Tenn DEF since they were at home and Sanchez sucks. They went for 33.

SMFH.

Love to be playing you, Deadman. Go get 'em.

For this final game, I've ramped it up to two new lyrics a day. :P
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

JSPB22
User avatar
Posts: 16277
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:32 pm

Image
I was cussing him last week, but Rowdy Roddy White is balling for me tonight! :up:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

JSPB22
User avatar
Posts: 16277
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:44 pm

Everybody's prayin' and drinkin' that wine
I can tell the queen of diamonds by the way she shines
Come to daddy on an inside straight,
Well I got no chance of losin' this time
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

**LPJ**
Posts: 6385
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:12 am
Location: Langley Park, MD *Tick Tock*

Postby langleyparkjoe » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:54 am

Congratulations to Deadskins, the new THN Champ !!!!!!!!!!!

Image

Thanks to everyone for making the year great as usual, God willing see you all next year for a new fantasy season!
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

JSPB22
User avatar
Posts: 16277
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:48 am

langleyparkjoe wrote:Congratulations to Deadskins, the new THN Champ !!!!!!!!!!!

Image

Thanks to everyone for making the year great as usual, God willing see you all next year for a new fantasy season!

Didn't the season end like two weeks ago? Couldn't bring yourself to post this unhappy news til now, huh? :P
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

**LPJ**
Posts: 6385
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:12 am
Location: Langley Park, MD *Tick Tock*

Postby langleyparkjoe » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:01 pm

Deadskins wrote:
langleyparkjoe wrote:Congratulations to Deadskins, the new THN Champ !!!!!!!!!!!

Image

Thanks to everyone for making the year great as usual, God willing see you all next year for a new fantasy season!

Didn't the season end like two weeks ago? Couldn't bring yourself to post this unhappy news til now, huh? :P


Soooo sorry my friend but I can honestly say besides you NO ONE was happier than me that it would be either you or Franko that would be the champ this year.

Also, I know you're not the type to boast or such but I appreciate you wearing that title in your signature.. you earned it "champ".

See ya'll next year with the improved league.. thanks for being patient with a brutha.
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

Return to General Manager's Office