Seahawks "Not Worried" About Redskins

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:35 pm

The Hogster wrote:Per Kevin Sheean on ESPN980 - The Seattle Seahawks team has already made arrangements to travel directly to Atlanta for practice the week prior to the divisional playoff game without having to return to the West Coast.

I hope they're non-refundable tickets.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby markshark84 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:40 pm

Of course it was DHall that was the instigator of that fight..........

This is one of the first times I have done this (most likely because it's the playoffs), but I have gone on SEA message boards --- and I find it odd that SEA fans think this is an easy win while Skins fans feel it is an easy win for us.
RIP Sean Taylor. You will be missed.

Hog

Postby Mississippiskinsfan2 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:54 pm

markshark84 wrote:Of course it was DHall that was the instigator of that fight..........

This is one of the first times I have done this (most likely because it's the playoffs), but I have gone on SEA message boards --- and I find it odd that SEA fans think this is an easy win while Skins fans feel it is an easy win for us.

Thats what I thought too but then I watch it one more time and seen that London Fletcher was doing a lot of talking too and whatever he said made them really mad lol

Hog

Postby riggofan » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:58 pm

Do Skins fans think this is will be an easy win?

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:00 pm

riggofan wrote:Do Skins fans think this is will be an easy win?

Is there such a thing in the nfl, playoffs nonetheless?
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog

Postby Mississippiskinsfan2 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:01 pm

:twisted: Yes. 45-14 skins

#######

Postby The Hogster » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:07 pm

Mississippiskinsfan2 wrote:

:twisted: Yes. 45-14 skins

I see you over there at Seahawks Net message board. I'm waiting on my activation so that I can get in on the discussion.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:22 pm

many here are just obviously VERY biased

I do not see any Redskins game as an "easy win"

I think that the team has been prepared well and played very well since the bye week - I also think that the coaching/game calling has been outstanding

the players have executed well - we have found ways to win

I am confident that we can win this game but I doubt it will be an "easy win"

we will win because the game is at FedEx and this Redskins team is finding ways to beat "better" teams
Robert Griffin will become a really good QB he's talented and smart

hopefully Kirk Cousins can make things happen till RG3 is ready to play again

HAIL

Week 3 - 27-21

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:29 pm

The Hogster wrote:Per Kevin Sheean on ESPN980 - The Seattle Seahawks team has already made arrangements to travel directly to Atlanta for practice the week prior to the divisional playoff game without having to return to the West Coast.

I've never seen such arrogance from such a joke of an organization. But then again--Pete Carroll is the coach.

Motivation, motivation, motivation for the Redskins ... I gotta love it.

ANYBODY wants to bet that there might be a fight BEFORE the game starts AGAIN this year?

I hope we are smart but the trash talk on the field will be glorious. I suggest they mic D. Hall or L. Fletcher this Sunday. :twisted:
Last edited by Redskin in Canada on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

#######

Postby The Hogster » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:29 pm

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:

Is there such a thing in the nfl, playoffs nonetheless?

It won't be easy to blow them out, but we will. :up:
SPIT HAPPENS!!

#######

Postby The Hogster » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:33 pm

Redskin in Canada wrote:

I've never seen such arrogance from such a joke of an organization. But then again--Pete Carroll is the coach.

Motivation, motivation, motivation for the Redskins ... I gotta love it.

ANYBODY wants to bet that there might be a fight BEFORE the game starts AGAIN this year?

I hope we are smart but the trash talk on the field will be glorious. I suggest they mic D. Hall or L. Fletcher this Sunday. :twisted:

Not only have they already looked past the Redskins, but apparently they've predicted the MIN Green Bay game too. If MINN wins, they go to ATL regardless of the winner of the SEA WAS game. Like I said, you can't fix stupid.

If they Mic Up D Hall, they'll have to air it on cable. Rated R

This Redskins team has a history of hurting people. Not that I'm wishing for that, but I don't think the Seahawks know what physical is. Ask Michael Vick, Adrian Peterson, LeSean McCoy etc. We play football the way they want to play.

Stay loose Matt Flynn.
Last edited by The Hogster on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Postby skinsfan#33 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:34 pm

SkinsJock wrote:
we will win because the game is at FedEx and this Redskins team is finding ways to beat "better" teams

I'm sorry but the Chawks are not a better team. They beat the same number of teams we did.

I know, their record is 11-5, but any football fan will tell you, GreenBay beat the Chawks. The scab refs just awarded a won to the wrong team.

The Skins are 10-6, the exact same record the CHawks should have. This isn't a woulda coulda, shoulda thing. The refs simply awarded a win to the team that lost!
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"
(It is time to roll the dice) Tai'shar Manetheren

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

RIP James Oliver Rigney, Jr. 1948-2007

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:53 pm

The Hogster wrote:This Redskins team has a history of hurting people. Not that I'm wishing for that, but I don't think the Seahawks know what physical is. Ask Michael Vick, Adrian Peterson, LeSean McCoy etc. We play football the way they want to play.

Stay loose Matt Flynn.

Yeah, if they played in the NFC East, they would understand what smash-mouth football is.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:12 pm

skinsfan#33 wrote:
SkinsJock wrote: .. we will win because this Redskins team is finding ways to beat "better" teams

I'm sorry but the Chawks are not a better team. They beat the same number of teams we did.

I know, their record is 11-5, but any football fan will tell you, GreenBay beat the Chawks. The scab refs just awarded a won to the wrong team.

The Skins are 10-6, the exact same record the CHawks should have. This isn't a woulda coulda, shoulda thing. The refs simply awarded a win to the team that lost!

I DO NOT think the Seahawks are a "better team" based on their record - I think they have a better defense, a better special teams group and their offense is not as good as the Redskins
- they are a little "better" than we are, is all - AT THIS TIME

I do NOT look at teams as "better" because of their record - the giants were NOT a better team than the patriots in the 2 seasons that they ended up beating the stupid Patriots in the Super Bowl

The Seahawks ARE a "better" team than we are but I think the Redskins players/coaches will find a way to beat the "better" team on Sunday at FedEx :lol:

IF the Redskins are the "better" team, then why do the bookies, who know NOTHING about the game, but do "know" which team will generate the best result for the bettors, have the Seahawks as the "favorite"?
Robert Griffin will become a really good QB he's talented and smart

hopefully Kirk Cousins can make things happen till RG3 is ready to play again

HAIL

Week 3 - 27-21

#######

Postby The Hogster » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:41 pm

Per Mike Shanahan on ESPN980 "RGIII WILL wear the brace this week."

I was hoping he could take it off for the playoffs. Whatever. We beat them with Rex, so let's go anyway.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football