RGIII Pranks Shanny at Press Conference

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

RGIII Pranks Shanny at Press Conference

Postby ACW » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:11 pm

DMV Born,
DMV Bred,
When I Die I'll Be
DMV Dead.

Hognostications 2012-2013 Co-Champion (and Playoff Champion)

Postby skinsfan#33 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:43 pm

good to see RG3 feels comfortable enough to do that!
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"
(It is time to roll the dice) Tai'shar Manetheren

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

RIP James Oliver Rigney, Jr. 1948-2007

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:30 pm

I believe that they have a relationship that is a bit different from your typical HC QB relationship. And I think that is all because of who RGIII is.

Same reason that we ain't losing this game.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:01 pm

we are not winning this game because of any single player or coach

we are winning this game because of great preparation, great play calling and great execution - just like the last 7 games :lol:

love the banter and the 'insinuation' by the coach that he did not get a health update from RG3 ... :lol:
RG3 is now learning how to play QB in the NFL - Mike & Kyle did not help with the transition

Jay & Sean are going to make it happen ... "the things we’re doing are things he’s comfortable with & complement his strengths"

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:26 pm

SkinsJock wrote:we are not winning this game because of any single player or coach

we are winning this game because of great preparation, great play calling and great execution - just like the last 7 games
:lol:

love the banter and the 'insinuation' by the coach that he did not get a health update from RG3 ... :lol:

Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and completely disagree with this platitude. Robert Griffin is responsible for a healthy percentage of the infectious winning attitude that this team has been playing with, accounting for much more of the reason why the 7 game win streak has happened than just his play and production. So, we absolutely do win this game because that man is on our team. And because he has been for the entire year.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:52 pm

emoses14 wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:we are not winning this game because of any single player or coach

we are winning this game because of great preparation, great play calling and great execution - just like the last 7 games
:lol:

Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and completely disagree with this platitude. Robert Griffin is responsible for a healthy percentage of the infectious winning attitude that this team has been playing with, accounting for much more of the reason why the 7 game win streak has happened than just his play and production. So, we absolutely do win this game because that man is on our team. And because he has been for the entire year.

Exactly!
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football