SEAGULLS MESSAGE BOARD

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
the 'mudge

Re: SEAGULLS MESSAGE BOARD

Postby Countertrey » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:03 pm

The Hogster wrote:There is a decent discussion going on over at the Seahawks Message board. A few of us are there mixing it up with them, and a couple of guys have referred their posters to this site because they all hate Extreme Skins. A couple of their guys got banned just for being Seahawk fans. LOL

Their take is really comical. Some of them sound normal. But, they're a minority. They really think their team is the '85 Bears

http://www.seahawks.net
What's really funny is, when first started listening to Squawk fans, I was reminded of fans of the '85 Patriots! We know how that worked out! LOL!!
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Hog

Postby Burgundy&Wha? » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:04 pm

Watch part III of the Seattle Fan video posted on another thread and you'll see a less than half filled stadium with the same amount of noise as the first quarter. No, no monkey business there. It's as real as Madonna singing at the Super Bowl Halftime Show.

Hog

Re: SEAGULLS MESSAGE BOARD

Postby Burgundy&Wha? » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:07 pm

Countertrey wrote:
The Hogster wrote:There is a decent discussion going on over at the Seahawks Message board. A few of us are there mixing it up with them, and a couple of guys have referred their posters to this site because they all hate Extreme Skins. A couple of their guys got banned just for being Seahawk fans. LOL

Their take is really comical. Some of them sound normal. But, they're a minority. They really think their team is the '85 Bears

http://www.seahawks.net
What's really funny is, when first started listening to Squawk fans, I was reminded of fans of the '85 Patriots! We know how that worked out! LOL!!

Careful, some of these boys weren't around then. :) While some of us made money on that 44-10 whoopin'. First of the blowouts, wasn't it?

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:26 pm

[quote="The Hogster"]In any event, I think Darthmonk (III) and MississipiHog are over there mixing it up with the Seagull fans.

I'm awaiting activation as RGThreesus.

Their Smack is our Lounge. You guys prepped me well. Anagramming the first guy who tried to bust me was fun.

Yes, I am III there.
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

Hog

Postby jmooney » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:38 pm

DarthMonk wrote:
The Hogster wrote:In any event, I think Darthmonk (III) and MississipiHog are over there mixing it up with the Seagull fans.

Their Smack is our Lounge. You guys prepped me well. Anagramming the first guy who tried to bust me was fun.

Yes, I am III there.

DANG! I guess 2000 posts here gets you a cool avatar everywhere. I gotta get to work!

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:47 pm

jmooney wrote:
DarthMonk wrote:
The Hogster wrote:In any event, I think Darthmonk (III) and MississipiHog are over there mixing it up with the Seagull fans.

Yes, I am III there.

DANG! I guess 2000 posts here gets you a cool avatar everywhere. I gotta get to work!

I'm thinking 2500 or a Hognostications title. :mrgreen:
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

Hog

Postby jmooney » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:26 pm

DarthMonk wrote:
jmooney wrote:
DarthMonk wrote:

Yes, I am III there.

2500!!!!!???? Jeez, and my union just raised our retirement years to 35 served :cry: . Im gonna be dead before I get any of the good stuff

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:27 pm

DarthMonk wrote:
jmooney wrote:
DarthMonk wrote:

Yes, I am III there.

Unless they bump it up to 3 maybe 4k... Now. :twisted:
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football