Seahawks "Not Worried" About Redskins

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Postby absinthe1023 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:43 pm

The Hogster wrote:
absinthe1023 wrote:
The Hogster wrote:The trash talk continues. Keep it comin Seattle. Your players, your fans, your radio hosts. Thanks.

“The Redskins defense ain’t that good, all right?” Mahler said. “And this may be one of the worst defenses [Seattle has] faced all year long, especially on the road. The Redskins are like, what, 28th in the NFL in total defense? They’re old, they’re tired, they’re not fast. This is the perfect opportunity for the Seahawks to go out there on defense and just do what they’ve been doing. We’re not asking for anything extra, we’re not asking for anything less. Just go out there and continue the trend. And the offense, against that Redskins defense, should be just fine. So I do trust them on Sunday.”
“No Orakpo, for some reason now people think Josh Wilson is a good corner?” another host person said. “He’s just a guy. He’s just a guy.”

“Oh c’mon,” Mahler continued. “Listen, if there’s anybody who should know what Josh Wilson’s all about, it’s the 12th man. DeAngelo Hall is old and tired. Gimme a break. These guys are ripe for the picking on Sunday…
“Look, they may play Washington 10 times and win seven or eight of ‘em. But it’s not about being a better team than Washington. They ARE a better team than Washington. Man for man, player for player, I think they are a better team.”

I lived in Seattle for a few years and attended the last 2 playoff games there. The clowns on the radio and the fans in the seats were among the worst informed, worst behaved idiots I have ever encountered (and I lived in PHI before that).
They act the the Seachickens have some sort of great history and a collection of Lombardis. They need a wakeup call in the worst way.

The Seattle Seachickens are a total NFL afterthought. They have never won anything, and they were the only team inconsequential enough to actually switch conferences without anyone either knowing or caring about it! Heck, they were so far down the list of relevant teams that noboby minded that they had pink jerseys in the original Tecmo Bowl!

They have a very good team this year, but there's no reason for the team or fans to think that they can just waltz into FedEx and collect an easy victory. What an arrogant collection of fools they are.

I'm hoping that RGIII, Albert, and the rest of the team embarass them on Sunday.

This is hilarious. And, I think you meant Alfred.

Albert should stay far away from Fed Ex. :lol:

Funny thing is, I said the other day that the Skins seem to always play the Seagulls in the playoffs. A brilliant Seagull fan says "Always is a strong word. We have only been in the NFC for 10 years. We were in the AFC before that."

I was like....Oh, oh yeah.

They are totally irrelevant. Your post is spot on.

Thanks, and yes, I meant Alfred....I was typing too fast and my Seachickens hate took over :) They seriously are my second most hated team (behind Philthy), and they fit the same mold: trashy, loudmouthed fans of teams that have never won jack.

At least DAL and NYG fans have proud histories of their own to fall back on.
"No one played with more heart."

-Clinton Portis on Sean Taylor

As of 11/27/07, I resolve to never again read any version of the Washington Post.

Postby seahawksfan4ever » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:23 pm

DaSkinz Baby wrote:My father lives in Bremerton Washington and catches the ferry over to Seattle. He said the Seahawks are jokes and win because the ref's cheat at home. Pete Carroll is a clown that needs to go back to the NCAA. I like our chances Sunday I think that with the receiving core we had last year and Fred Davis crapping all over them, minus Fred, I think our receivers make these clowns look real bad, Morris isn't as fast as Helu but I like RG3. My only concern in that Red Bryant dude, he's a bad man when he wants to be and I recall him wreaking havoc on us. I hope we can block that dude.........

The ref's cheat at home? How original...and a ridiculous observation.

Postby seahawksfan4ever » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:28 pm

andyjens89 wrote:I can't stand the Seahawks. I'm getting sick of all this trash by their players and fans. Play the game.

I can't stand the Redskins. I'm getting sick of all this trash by their fans. Play the game.

Postby seahawksfan4ever » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:30 pm

The Hogster wrote:Per Kevin Sheean on ESPN980 - The Seattle Seahawks team has already made arrangements to travel directly to Atlanta for practice the week prior to the divisional playoff game without having to return to the West Coast.

I've never seen such arrogance from such a joke of an organization. But then again--Pete Carroll is the coach.

Every team makes the same type of travel arrangements in advance of game outcomes. The logistics demand it. I guess the joke is on you.

Postby seahawksfan4ever » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:31 pm

The Hogster wrote:IF FOR NO OTHER REASON, WE OWE THEM A WHIPPING FOR SENDING US JIM ZORN.

ROTFLMAO. :celebrate:

Postby seahawksfan4ever » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:33 pm

Mississippiskinsfan2 wrote:
riggofan wrote:Do Skins fans think this is will be an easy win?

:twisted: Yes. 45-14 skins

Sounds like you've had too much of the Redskin kool aid...

Postby seahawksfan4ever » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:35 pm

Deadskins wrote:
The Hogster wrote:This Redskins team has a history of hurting people. Not that I'm wishing for that, but I don't think the Seahawks know what physical is. Ask Michael Vick, Adrian Peterson, LeSean McCoy etc. We play football the way they want to play.

Stay loose Matt Flynn.

Yeah, if they played in the NFC East, they would understand what smash-mouth football is.

If they played in the NFC East your team would be at home looking forward to next year. :lol:

Postby seahawksfan4ever » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:39 pm

Cappster wrote:The arrogance of those people from the Northwest is rather comical. I guess by their standard we shouldn't even show up to play them this weekend, because we are destined to lose. Those who tend to talk most usually get embarrassed in the end so I hope they keep on a talking throughout today and tomorrow.

Equally comical is the arrogance of Redskins fans who talk like the Seahawks don't stand a chance of winning. Perhaps your fans should also take your words to heart. :D

#######

Postby The Hogster » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:40 pm

seahawksfan4ever wrote:
Deadskins wrote:
The Hogster wrote:This Redskins team has a history of hurting people. Not that I'm wishing for that, but I don't think the Seahawks know what physical is. Ask Michael Vick, Adrian Peterson, LeSean McCoy etc. We play football the way they want to play.

Stay loose Matt Flynn.

Yeah, if they played in the NFC East, they would understand what smash-mouth football is.

If they played in the NFC East your team would be at home looking forward to next year. :lol:

The only way your team would ever win the Superbowl is if you played all 16 games in Seattle, and the Superbowl just happened to be there. Even then, you'd probably choke. The Seahawks got kicked out of the AFC already. After this week, hopefully you wind up in the Pac 10 where you belong.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

#######

Postby The Hogster » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:41 pm

seahawksfan4ever wrote:
Deadskins wrote:

Stay loose Matt Flynn.

If you played in the NFC East, you'd be the Eagles.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Postby seahawksfan4ever » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:41 pm

absinthe1023 wrote:
The Hogster wrote:The trash talk continues. Keep it comin Seattle. Your players, your fans, your radio hosts. Thanks.

“The Redskins defense ain’t that good, all right?” Mahler said. “And this may be one of the worst defenses [Seattle has] faced all year long, especially on the road. The Redskins are like, what, 28th in the NFL in total defense? They’re old, they’re tired, they’re not fast. This is the perfect opportunity for the Seahawks to go out there on defense and just do what they’ve been doing. We’re not asking for anything extra, we’re not asking for anything less. Just go out there and continue the trend. And the offense, against that Redskins defense, should be just fine. So I do trust them on Sunday.”
“No Orakpo, for some reason now people think Josh Wilson is a good corner?” another host person said. “He’s just a guy. He’s just a guy.”

“Oh c’mon,” Mahler continued. “Listen, if there’s anybody who should know what Josh Wilson’s all about, it’s the 12th man. DeAngelo Hall is old and tired. Gimme a break. These guys are ripe for the picking on Sunday…
“Look, they may play Washington 10 times and win seven or eight of ‘em. But it’s not about being a better team than Washington. They ARE a better team than Washington. Man for man, player for player, I think they are a better team.”

I lived in Seattle for a few years and attended the last 2 playoff games there. The clowns on the radio and the fans in the seats were among the worst informed, worst behaved idiots I have ever encountered (and I lived in PHI before that).
They act the the Seachickens have some sort of great history and a collection of Lombardis. They need a wakeup call in the worst way.

The Seattle Seachickens are a total NFL afterthought. They have never won anything, and they were the only team inconsequential enough to actually switch conferences without anyone either knowing or caring about it! Heck, they were so far down the list of relevant teams that noboby minded that they had pink jerseys in the original Tecmo Bowl!

They have a very good team this year, but there's no reason for the team or fans to think that they can just waltz into FedEx and collect an easy victory. What an arrogant collection of fools they are.

I'm hoping that RGIII, Albert, and the rest of the team embarass them on Sunday.

And we're glad the door hit you on your way out.

#######

Postby The Hogster » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:44 pm

seahawksfan4ever wrote:
Cappster wrote:The arrogance of those people from the Northwest is rather comical. I guess by their standard we shouldn't even show up to play them this weekend, because we are destined to lose. Those who tend to talk most usually get embarrassed in the end so I hope they keep on a talking throughout today and tomorrow.

Equally comical is the arrogance of Redskins fans who talk like the Seahawks don't stand a chance of winning. Perhaps your fans should also take your words to heart. :D

It's not arrogance. It's a response to your player's--mainly Sherman and Browner--talking trash as if they don't play for the 2nd most irrelevant franchise in the NFL behind the Jaguars. Care to tell us this Mr. Confident? Why is your team 8-0 at home, but 3-5 on the road??

We'll wait.

Actually we won't. It's because your stadium is damn near in Canada, and the 12th man is your sound guy on game day. Sure, you'll defend that fact. But, while you're at it. Tell us why your team hasn't won a road playoff game in 29 years in both the AFC and NFC??

Get home safe.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Postby seahawksfan4ever » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:44 pm

SkinsJock wrote:
riggofan wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:
riggofan wrote:Do Skins fans think this is will be an easy win?

many here are just obviously VERY biased

I do not see any Redskins game as an "easy win"

I think that the team has been prepared well and played very well since the bye week - I also think that the coaching/game calling has been outstanding

Yeah I understand, and no problem with fans being biased. I just haven't had the impression that anybody around here has been looking at this game as an "easy win" for the Redskins. Especially not compared with some of this stuff I'm seeing coming from the Seahawks.

Seems to me that we've been giving the Seahawks a lot more respect than they're giving us.

I have no problem with fans being biased - HOWEVER - there are more than a few here that think we're winning this game no matter what

and

that we win by more than 10 ... easily

I just don't see that - I think we can win but the Seahawks are one of the teams that are playing with a lot of momentum going in to the playoffs

right now they are playing better than most other playoff teams ... AS ARE WE ... :lol:

we can win this game but they are not going to lie down and let us run up the score like many here think

I could not care less what their fans think - why even go to another team's site :roll:

Well said. I wish your site had a beer drinking emoticon. I'd offer up a toast to all redskin fans and their team for having made it to the playoffs. Should be a great game to watch.

Postby seahawksfan4ever » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:46 pm

The Hogster wrote:
seahawksfan4ever wrote:
Deadskins wrote:

Stay loose Matt Flynn.

The only way your team would ever win the Superbowl is if you played all 16 games in Seattle, and the Superbowl just happened to be there. Even then, you'd probably choke. The Seahawks got kicked out of the AFC already. After this week, hopefully you wind up in the Pac 10 where you belong.

Finally some smack that stings...ouch! Now, go back to your light beer and drool away.

#######

Postby The Hogster » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:47 pm

seahawksfan4ever wrote:
absinthe1023 wrote:

And we're glad the door hit you on your way out.

Funny how your screen name is "Seahawks fan 4EVER" LOL

You've sucked forever. Tough life.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football