Seahawks "Not Worried" About Redskins

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
#######

Postby The Hogster » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:48 pm

seahawksfan4ever wrote:
The Hogster wrote:
seahawksfan4ever wrote:
Deadskins wrote:
The Hogster wrote:This Redskins team has a history of hurting people. Not that I'm wishing for that, but I don't think the Seahawks know what physical is. Ask Michael Vick, Adrian Peterson, LeSean McCoy etc. We play football the way they want to play.

Stay loose Matt Flynn.

Yeah, if they played in the NFC East, they would understand what smash-mouth football is.

If they played in the NFC East your team would be at home looking forward to next year. :lol:

The only way your team would ever win the Superbowl is if you played all 16 games in Seattle, and the Superbowl just happened to be there. Even then, you'd probably choke. The Seahawks got kicked out of the AFC already. After this week, hopefully you wind up in the Pac 10 where you belong.

Finally some smack that stings...ouch! Now, go back to your light beer and drool away.

You sound like a double mocha frothe suck-a-chino kinda dude.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Postby seahawksfan4ever » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:56 pm

The Hogster wrote:
seahawksfan4ever wrote:
Cappster wrote:The arrogance of those people from the Northwest is rather comical. I guess by their standard we shouldn't even show up to play them this weekend, because we are destined to lose. Those who tend to talk most usually get embarrassed in the end so I hope they keep on a talking throughout today and tomorrow.

Equally comical is the arrogance of Redskins fans who talk like the Seahawks don't stand a chance of winning. Perhaps your fans should also take your words to heart. :D

It's not arrogance. It's a response to your player's--mainly Sherman and Browner--talking trash as if they don't play for the 2nd most irrelevant franchise in the NFL behind the Jaguars. Care to tell us this Mr. Confident? Why is your team 8-0 at home, but 3-5 on the road??

We'll wait.

Actually we won't. It's because your stadium is damn near in Canada, and the 12th man is your sound guy on game day. Sure, you'll defend that fact. But, while you're at it. Tell us why your team hasn't won a road playoff game in 29 years in both the AFC and NFC??

Get home safe.

They haven't been very good is why. Simple truth.

I don't think any NFL franchise is irrelavant, even the Jag's. :)

The 12th man sound is au natural, nothing added. Believe me, after the Giants 11 false stops the NFL investigated it over many games and determined that there were no artifical sound being pumped into the stadium. The stadium architectural design is a big part of it.

As for being too near to Canada...I'm disappointed in you.

And my name is not Mr. Confident. It's Mr Anderson. Are you Agent Smith?

Postby seahawksfan4ever » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:03 am

The Hogster wrote:
seahawksfan4ever wrote:
absinthe1023 wrote:
The Hogster wrote:The trash talk continues. Keep it comin Seattle. Your players, your fans, your radio hosts. Thanks.

“The Redskins defense ain’t that good, all right?” Mahler said. “And this may be one of the worst defenses [Seattle has] faced all year long, especially on the road. The Redskins are like, what, 28th in the NFL in total defense? They’re old, they’re tired, they’re not fast. This is the perfect opportunity for the Seahawks to go out there on defense and just do what they’ve been doing. We’re not asking for anything extra, we’re not asking for anything less. Just go out there and continue the trend. And the offense, against that Redskins defense, should be just fine. So I do trust them on Sunday.”
“No Orakpo, for some reason now people think Josh Wilson is a good corner?” another host person said. “He’s just a guy. He’s just a guy.”

“Oh c’mon,” Mahler continued. “Listen, if there’s anybody who should know what Josh Wilson’s all about, it’s the 12th man. DeAngelo Hall is old and tired. Gimme a break. These guys are ripe for the picking on Sunday…
“Look, they may play Washington 10 times and win seven or eight of ‘em. But it’s not about being a better team than Washington. They ARE a better team than Washington. Man for man, player for player, I think they are a better team.”

I lived in Seattle for a few years and attended the last 2 playoff games there. The clowns on the radio and the fans in the seats were among the worst informed, worst behaved idiots I have ever encountered (and I lived in PHI before that).
They act the the Seachickens have some sort of great history and a collection of Lombardis. They need a wakeup call in the worst way.

The Seattle Seachickens are a total NFL afterthought. They have never won anything, and they were the only team inconsequential enough to actually switch conferences without anyone either knowing or caring about it! Heck, they were so far down the list of relevant teams that noboby minded that they had pink jerseys in the original Tecmo Bowl!

They have a very good team this year, but there's no reason for the team or fans to think that they can just waltz into FedEx and collect an easy victory. What an arrogant collection of fools they are.

I'm hoping that RGIII, Albert, and the rest of the team embarass them on Sunday.

And we're glad the door hit you on your way out.

Funny how your screen name is "Seahawks fan 4EVER" LOL

You've sucked forever. Tough life.

Come on man. You can do better then that weak ass come back...

Postby seahawksfan4ever » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:08 am

The Hogster wrote:
seahawksfan4ever wrote:
The Hogster wrote:
seahawksfan4ever wrote:
Deadskins wrote:
The Hogster wrote:This Redskins team has a history of hurting people. Not that I'm wishing for that, but I don't think the Seahawks know what physical is. Ask Michael Vick, Adrian Peterson, LeSean McCoy etc. We play football the way they want to play.

Stay loose Matt Flynn.

Yeah, if they played in the NFC East, they would understand what smash-mouth football is.

If they played in the NFC East your team would be at home looking forward to next year. :lol:

The only way your team would ever win the Superbowl is if you played all 16 games in Seattle, and the Superbowl just happened to be there. Even then, you'd probably choke. The Seahawks got kicked out of the AFC already. After this week, hopefully you wind up in the Pac 10 where you belong.

Finally some smack that stings...ouch! Now, go back to your light beer and drool away.

No, I think you're confusng me with your boyfriend.

#######

Postby The Hogster » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:13 am

seahawksfan4ever wrote:
The Hogster wrote:
seahawksfan4ever wrote:
Cappster wrote:The arrogance of those people from the Northwest is rather comical. I guess by their standard we shouldn't even show up to play them this weekend, because we are destined to lose. Those who tend to talk most usually get embarrassed in the end so I hope they keep on a talking throughout today and tomorrow.

Equally comical is the arrogance of Redskins fans who talk like the Seahawks don't stand a chance of winning. Perhaps your fans should also take your words to heart. :D

It's not arrogance. It's a response to your player's--mainly Sherman and Browner--talking trash as if they don't play for the 2nd most irrelevant franchise in the NFL behind the Jaguars. Care to tell us this Mr. Confident? Why is your team 8-0 at home, but 3-5 on the road??

We'll wait.

Actually we won't. It's because your stadium is damn near in Canada, and the 12th man is your sound guy on game day. Sure, you'll defend that fact. But, while you're at it. Tell us why your team hasn't won a road playoff game in 29 years in both the AFC and NFC??

Get home safe.

They haven't been very good is why. Simple truth.

I don't think any NFL franchise is irrelavant, even the Jag's. :)

The 12th man sound is au natural, nothing added. Believe me, after the Giants 11 false stops the NFL investigated it over many games and determined that there were no artifical sound being pumped into the stadium. The stadium architectural design is a big part of it.

As for being too near to Canada...I'm disappointed in you.

And my name is not Mr. Confident. It's Mr Anderson. Are you Agent Smith?

So if I follow you, you haven't been very good for 29 years. Even when you've made the playoffs. BTW - 8-0 is very good at home. 3-5 is very suck on the road.

Even with the bogus interception for a TD win, 7-1 is very good at home. Your logic fails sir. There's no reason you should be 8-0 at home yet can't beat the Dolphins on the road. And, there's no good reason why your team--even when good enough to make the playoffs--hasn't been able to win a road playoff game in 29 YEARS. Oh, yeah there is. It's because Sarah Palin can see Russia from your house.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

#######

Postby The Hogster » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:21 am

seahawksfan4ever wrote:
The Hogster wrote:
seahawksfan4ever wrote:
The Hogster wrote:
seahawksfan4ever wrote:
Deadskins wrote:

Stay loose Matt Flynn.

No, I think you're confusng me with your boyfriend.

You mad bro??

:lol:

BTW - It doesn't rain constantly in Seattle--it's the football God's crying laughing at you & your franchise.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:22 am

seahawksfan4ever wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:
riggofan wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:
riggofan wrote:Do Skins fans think this is will be an easy win?

many here are just obviously VERY biased

I do not see any Redskins game as an "easy win"

I think that the team has been prepared well and played very well since the bye week - I also think that the coaching/game calling has been outstanding

Yeah I understand, and no problem with fans being biased. I just haven't had the impression that anybody around here has been looking at this game as an "easy win" for the Redskins. Especially not compared with some of this stuff I'm seeing coming from the Seahawks.

Seems to me that we've been giving the Seahawks a lot more respect than they're giving us.

I have no problem with fans being biased - HOWEVER - there are more than a few here that think we're winning this game no matter what

and

that we win by more than 10 ... easily

I just don't see that - I think we can win but the Seahawks are one of the teams that are playing with a lot of momentum going in to the playoffs

right now they are playing better than most other playoff teams ... AS ARE WE ... :lol:

we can win this game but they are not going to lie down and let us run up the score like many here think

I could not care less what their fans think - why even go to another team's site :roll:

Well said. I wish your site had a beer drinking emoticon. I'd offer up a toast to all redskin fans and their team for having made it to the playoffs. Should be a great game to watch.

Sadly, not for you. -drinking
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

#######

Postby The Hogster » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:38 am

Things That Were True The Last Time Seattle Won A Road Playoff Game[

This guy was President

E.T. Was #1 a the Box Office

The Computer was TIME Magazine's Machine of the Year

Michael Jackson's Thriller Had Just Come Out

This Game Was Brand New

This Moron Was Your QB
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Hog

Postby Mississippiskinsfan2 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:45 am

seahawksfan4ever wrote:
Mississippiskinsfan2 wrote:
riggofan wrote:Do Skins fans think this is will be an easy win?

:twisted: Yes. 45-14 skins

Sounds like you've had too much of the Redskin kool aid...

I drink it, bleed it and live it every day and have done so for over 20 years now. The Seahawks D is not any better than it was last year when the skins won. They have just done a good job at getting trunovers and getting leads so teams have to just pass the ball. Thats not going to happen in this game. The skins takeaway/giveaway differential is +17 (1.1/g), 3rd in the NFL and only had 14 trunovers. The skins have been in playoff mode for 7 games now and had to fight in every game. Your team hasn't. Sorry but your team wont be ready for what hits the field sunday :twisted:

JSPB22

Re: Seahawks "Not Worried" About Redskins

Postby Deadskins » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:46 am

skinsfan#33 wrote:

This video isn't proof, but it makes you wonder how the crowd can be so loud with everyone sitting with their mouths closed.

Where in that video do you see this? I couldn't find it.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Re: Seahawks "Not Worried" About Redskins

Postby skinsfan#33 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:45 pm

Deadskins wrote:
skinsfan#33 wrote:

This video isn't proof, but it makes you wonder how the crowd can be so loud with everyone sitting with their mouths closed.

Where in that video do you see this? I couldn't find it.

Everytime they showed the idiot 12th camera man there is no one shouting and everyone is sitting down. They all act like they are at a golf tournament not a football game.

Just look at the crowd. Can you find anyone standing cheering. There are two more clips from this game.
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"
(It is time to roll the dice) Tai'shar Manetheren

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

RIP James Oliver Rigney, Jr. 1948-2007

Postby skinsfan#33 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:06 pm

seahawksfan4ever wrote:The 12th man sound is au natural, nothing added. Believe me, after the Giants 11 false stops the NFL investigated it over many games and determined that there were no artifical sound being pumped into the stadium. The stadium architectural design is a big part of it.

You can claim all you want that the crowd noise is not electronically enhanced and I can claim the Twilight movies were made with 40 year old men as their target demographic! I could find something to support that claim, but it doesn't make it anymore true.

There is no way that noise is not piped in. Just because the NFL did an investigation means that the CHawks didn't amplify that game or just did a good job at hiding the proof.

Yes the stadium design has a lot to do with the noise and is an excuse to cover up the AMPED up crowd noise. It acoustically amplifies the electronically amplified crowd noise.

I'm sorry you can't convince me it is real.

Bram Weinstein who is on ESPN news now, said that when he was at the last play of game between the CHawks and Skins there was a distinctive hum of transistors the entire game and he was convinced the noise was AMPED up.
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"
(It is time to roll the dice) Tai'shar Manetheren

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

RIP James Oliver Rigney, Jr. 1948-2007

Hog

Postby absinthe1023 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:11 pm

seahawksfan4ever wrote:
absinthe1023 wrote:
The Hogster wrote:The trash talk continues. Keep it comin Seattle. Your players, your fans, your radio hosts. Thanks.

“The Redskins defense ain’t that good, all right?” Mahler said. “And this may be one of the worst defenses [Seattle has] faced all year long, especially on the road. The Redskins are like, what, 28th in the NFL in total defense? They’re old, they’re tired, they’re not fast. This is the perfect opportunity for the Seahawks to go out there on defense and just do what they’ve been doing. We’re not asking for anything extra, we’re not asking for anything less. Just go out there and continue the trend. And the offense, against that Redskins defense, should be just fine. So I do trust them on Sunday.”
“No Orakpo, for some reason now people think Josh Wilson is a good corner?” another host person said. “He’s just a guy. He’s just a guy.”

“Oh c’mon,” Mahler continued. “Listen, if there’s anybody who should know what Josh Wilson’s all about, it’s the 12th man. DeAngelo Hall is old and tired. Gimme a break. These guys are ripe for the picking on Sunday…
“Look, they may play Washington 10 times and win seven or eight of ‘em. But it’s not about being a better team than Washington. They ARE a better team than Washington. Man for man, player for player, I think they are a better team.”

I lived in Seattle for a few years and attended the last 2 playoff games there. The clowns on the radio and the fans in the seats were among the worst informed, worst behaved idiots I have ever encountered (and I lived in PHI before that).
They act the the Seachickens have some sort of great history and a collection of Lombardis. They need a wakeup call in the worst way.

The Seattle Seachickens are a total NFL afterthought. They have never won anything, and they were the only team inconsequential enough to actually switch conferences without anyone either knowing or caring about it! Heck, they were so far down the list of relevant teams that noboby minded that they had pink jerseys in the original Tecmo Bowl!

They have a very good team this year, but there's no reason for the team or fans to think that they can just waltz into FedEx and collect an easy victory. What an arrogant collection of fools they are.

I'm hoping that RGIII, Albert, and the rest of the team embarass them on Sunday.

And we're glad the door hit you on your way out.

I can't believe you wasted the electrons to post that. You sound alot like the guy that used to wax my boat...sorry for not tipping you better.
"No one played with more heart."

-Clinton Portis on Sean Taylor

As of 11/27/07, I resolve to never again read any version of the Washington Post.

Skins History Buff

Postby welch » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:21 pm

I doubt that Seahawks Stadium's noise is amped up, mostly because I know that RFK was loud, and that the loudness came from being designed with a baseball grandstand around the entire field. Meant to be a feature, since Griffith Stadium had had genuine bleachers from the left-field foul pole almost to the flag and tree in CF.

Think of playing a day game in July!

So...I'll give Seattle the benefit of the doubt...if you looked at RFK and then tried to build a stadium that would guive the home team a noise advantage, youi could do it.

Still, the Seahawks look like a dome team. No predicting how they do on real turf in Maryland in January.

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:35 pm

welch wrote:I doubt that Seahawks Stadium's noise is amped up, mostly because I know that RFK was loud, and that the loudness came from being designed with a baseball grandstand around the entire field. Meant to be a feature, since Griffith Stadium had had genuine bleachers from the left-field foul pole almost to the flag and tree in CF.

Think of playing a day game in July!

So...I'll give Seattle the benefit of the doubt...if you looked at RFK and then tried to build a stadium that would guive the home team a noise advantage, youi could do it.

Still, the Seahawks look like a dome team. No predicting how they do on real turf in Maryland in January.

some fans will believe what they want - there's no way of changing their minds :roll:

I agree welch - the Sqwarks stadium WAS designed to 'enhance' the noise - I used to be in the acoustics business and it is not as difficult to 'enhance' or amplify sound as it is to 'deaden' it

I'd love to see the Redskins do that but the fact is we still are in an area that has both a diverse population and a fan base that will sell their season tickets to the highest bidder - you can get into many stadiums but not as easily as getting seats at FedEx

I expect this game to be another game where our fans will show up and make themselves heard

PLUS

there are not many Sqwark fans that are going to try and get seats at FedEx :lol:
RG3 is now learning how to play QB in the NFL - Mike & Kyle did not help with the transition

Jay & Sean are going to make it happen ... "the things we’re doing are things he’s comfortable with & complement his strengths"

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football