RG3 still not 100%

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Postby funsho2 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:28 pm

Maybe i chose the wrong words to use.......but i can't believe some you folks are pissed off haha....

Hog

Re: RG3 still not 100%

Postby funsho2 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:12 pm

funsho2 wrote:Should he be shut down for the year....he is just not the same.....this was his worst game since the pittsburg game

WHO IS A GENIUS...NOW?

EVERYBODY CALLED ME A TROLL......

Hog

Postby 44diesel » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:43 pm

You are.
"Givin'em the Business!"

Hog

Postby funsho2 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:00 pm

44diesel wrote:You are.

shananan almost ruin this guy's career.....don't put all your eggs in one basket is what they say......

Postby Newjockbill » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:09 pm

shananan is a idoit. RG111 is a beast but not at 50 percent. He is our future its one season and Shanahan will destroy him. We have another good qb in Cousins we could have won the game if they used him. I love Dan Snyder if he wants to win get rid of the Shanahans hes has more money than god get a real coach Bill Cowher or Brian Kelly!!! Today was sad RG111 played so hard and was a sitting target and our idiot of a coach was getting him killed!!!! Frustrated!!!!!!!!!! i hopw he doesnt ruin RG111 career!!!!

Hog

Postby 44diesel » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:39 pm

funsho2 wrote:

shananan almost ruin this guy's career.....don't put all your eggs in one basket is what they say......
RGIII was clearly hurt and yes, I would've liked to see them make a switch in the second half however, you follow it up by celebrating what a "genius" you are like you deserve a freakin medal? Hence... You=Troll.

Nay say all you want. We ended the season 10-6 and a division title.
"Givin'em the Business!"

ch1

Postby crazyhorse1 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:41 pm

Newjockbill wrote:shananan is a idoit. RG111 is a beast but not at 50 percent. He is our future its one season and Shanahan will destroy him. We have another good qb in Cousins we could have won the game if they used him. I love Dan Snyder if he wants to win get rid of the Shanahans hes has more money than god get a real coach Bill Cowher or Brian Kelly!!! Today was sad RG111 played so hard and was a sitting target and our idiot of a coach was getting him killed!!!! Frustrated!!!!!!!!!! i hopw he doesnt ruin RG111 career!!!!

RG# wasn't even at 50% after the second drive. Too few mention that a bed knee destroys passing ability as well as running ability. All he had for the last three quarters was a brave heart and college skills. But why despair, unless he's permanently damaged. We're division champs and a few cards short of a SB bowl bid anyway. Great, exciting season, with massive improvement on defense from season's beginning to end. Remember also, we've be getting back Rak, Caricker, Meriweather, and Davis. All we need now is to pick up a good DB or two, an ORT, and a first class receiver to go with Moss. Davis, and Garcon. We're on the right path unless RG3 is damaged forever, in which case we'll be buried in ####. Goodbye for a while, enjoyed The Hogs tremendously, even the trolls.

Hog

Postby funsho2 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:51 pm

44diesel wrote:
funsho2 wrote:

RGIII was clearly hurt and yes, I would've liked to see them make a switch in the second half however, you follow it up by celebrating what a "genius" you are like you deserve a freakin medal? Hence... You=Troll.

Nay say all you want. We ended the season 10-6 and a division title.

No i am not celebrating anything....if you see my earlier comments i mentioned grant hill...why would u put all your eggs in one basket when you have kirk cousins as backup? I would rather see rg3 fully healthy than gimpy in the playoffs....the future his bright....he is a rookie....no need to rush him like that...that is why i made this thread.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football