Idiot Coaches

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?

Idiot Coaches

Postby Newjockbill » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:23 pm

How can Mike {idiot} Shanahan do this to the Redskins RG111 hasnt been the same for weeks. He should have been resting for rest of the year hes our future!!! Guess our idiot coach is thinking of winning now for himself. He had Elway for years and couldnt win till he ran TD to death who had a short career!!!!! Dan Snyder has more money than god get a real coach Bill Cowher or Brian Kelly!!! I hope RG111 will be okay hes a good guy class act and our future!! It was sad today watching RG111 getting beat to death when we have a really good back up qb in Cousins!! I hope Kyle {idiot} Shanahan stops running rg111 so much and maybe protect him alittle instead of trying to look like your a great coach. We know how goood they both are without RG111 and Cousins!!! They are nothing without them!!!

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:25 pm

Painful to read, please retype.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:26 pm

Where do these people come from?
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:29 pm

Countertrey wrote:Where do these people come from?

Awful posters who have been previously banned. :puke:
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:29 pm

We need to make registration harder. lol Maybe simple math problems.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:29 pm

Chris Luva Luva wrote:Painful to read, please retype.

Oh, please do not encourage further illiteracy. :wink:
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

Hog

Postby Burgundy&Wha? » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:37 pm

Chris Luva Luva wrote:We need to make registration harder. lol Maybe simple math problems.

Crap. It's already harder than citizenship exams. :roll:

Hog

Postby FLWSkin » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:19 pm

More like idiot posters.

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:31 pm

The question I want answered is Alfred Morris was running GREAT why did Kyle stop running the ball and try to pass with a hobbled RG3? Kyle lost this game if you ask me and Kirk Cousins should have started the second half. RG3's knee was and is a lot worse than a grade 1 strain....

Fire in the Sky

Postby SkinsFreak » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:09 pm

:lol: Lol...

So, it's either take an $18M cap hit, a rookie QB, a rookie back-up QB, a rookie RB and a depleted defense missing 4 major contributors and win the Super Bowl or the coaches are all "idiots?" Got it...

smh... :roll:

I have to say that I'm extremely proud of the entire organization; players, coaches, front office and executives. The future of this team is extremely bright. Both Mike and Kyle Shanahan took these rookies and produced one of the most dynamic offenses the league has seen in a long time. Offensive schemes rarely evolve in this league, and when they do, it's done at a snails pace. Both Shanahan's deserve a ton of credit in my opinion for designing such a unique offense to fit a couple of unique rookies that had success and gave defensive coordinators nightmares. It was an absolute pleasure to watch. 10-6, 5-1 in the division, a division title and a playoff appearance. Far more than I was anticipating.

Can't wait to see this team next year! Well done, Redskins! HTTR

Joe's#1Fan

Postby gibbsfan » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:10 pm

Chris Luva Luva wrote:Painful to read, please retype.

+1
Thanks for 10 years .
HTTR

Another Year Full Of Redskins Drama
"As The World Turns"

Joe's#1Fan

Postby gibbsfan » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:14 pm

SkinsFreak wrote::lol: Lol...

So, it's either take an $18M cap hit, a rookie QB, a rookie back-up QB, a rookie RB and a depleted defense missing 4 major contributors and win the Super Bowl or the coaches are all "idiots?" Got it...

I have to say that I'm extremely proud of the entire organization; players, coaches, front office and executives. The future of this team is extremely bright. Both Mike and Kyle Shanahan took these rookies and produced one of the most dynamic offenses the league has seen in a long time. Offensive schemes rarely evolve in this league, and when they do, it's done at a snails pace. Both Shanahan's deserve a ton of credit in my opinion for designing such a unique offense to fit a couple of unique rookies that had success and gave defensive coordinators nightmares. It was an absolute pleasure to watch. 10-6, 5-1 in the division, a division title and a playoff appearance. Far more than I was anticipating.

Really excited
HTTR
Thanks for 10 years .
HTTR

Another Year Full Of Redskins Drama
"As The World Turns"

~~~

Postby Champsturf » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:39 pm

gibbsfan wrote:
SkinsFreak wrote::lol: Lol...

Really excited
HTTR

I will be too IF RGIII can play again with his normal ability. The coaching today was atrocious. Not only did they forget to run the ball, but they kept an injured RGIII in the game for about 3 quarters too long. I can accept defeat on an even playing field, but Cousins should have been in there, NOT RGIII. This is a Franchise quarterback, not some Schmo.
You'll always be remembered Sean. R.I.P.

Hog

Postby FLWSkin » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:44 pm

Oh please people. They did not "forget" to run, Seattle started stacking the line and was daring RGIII to throw. The run was working some, but they couldn't do what they did last week because we were not playing Dallas.

~~~

Postby Champsturf » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:01 am

And because they were rolling a gimp QB out there...
You'll always be remembered Sean. R.I.P.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football