Idiot Coaches

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Postby Jeremy81 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:13 am

Oh please...no one would have said a word if we won the game. No one had anything to say when he was running gingerly in the Dallas game...and if Kirk came in in the second half and we still lost, everyone would be calling for shanahans head for not sticking with the guy that brought him there. Give me a break. He's the qb1 and he stays in the game as long as the doctors say it's ok and as long as rg3 says he wants to play. He earned that right, and shanahan earned lot more respect from his quarterback for it...what happened happened, it's football

tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:30 am

Countertrey wrote:Where do these people come from?

and who let the dogs out and who let them BACK IN THE HOUSE?
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:32 am

Chris Luva Luva wrote:We need to make registration harder. lol Maybe simple math problems.

Or they need to write a 5 paragraph essay on why they are DIE HARD Redskins Fans.
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

~~~

Postby Champsturf » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:14 am

Jeremy, you must not have actually watched the game. RGIII had NO busines being in there. My living room was screaming to get him out EARLY. If we would've lost with Cousins, so be it. I am man enough to take that. But we'll never know. You don't "earn it" to play hurt, when it hurts your team. Terrible coaching.
You'll always be remembered Sean. R.I.P.

piggie

Postby FLWSkin » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:11 am

Well, you can say that. But the truth is most fans are idiots and even if screaming for Cousins, if he messed up, those same fans would be the exact same ones wanting to fire Shanny because he "should have left RG in for one more series because we could have scored and then Cousins could have come in and finished. Any idiot could see that. Shanny needs to be fired, he's a moron." You get my point.

Hog

Postby grampi » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:20 am

Why do people keep talking about RG3's injury as a possible career ender? I see no reason he won't be back next year and better than ever. He'll have a full off season to heal and rehab. Like I've been saying since the Ravens game...sprains, even minor ones, take time to heal. They don't heal in 1 or 2 weeks. RGIII will be fine...

Hog

Postby riggofan » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:24 am

Massive overreaction and Monday morning QB-ing.

I tried to listen to the radio today and just can't bear it. I have a feeling the same is going to be true about this forum. See you guys in about four weeks when we can start talking draft!

This was a great season. I enjoyed the heck out of it. This is just the beginning. I'm proud of what the coaches put together. I'm proud of RGIII for trying to be superman. I'm not going to bash them for yesterday's game, nor waste my time defending them from all of the know-it-alls and "fans" who gave up on them back in October.

HTTR.

Postby imaxfli » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:24 am

Well, he should have been taken out when it was 14-0......any other player in this leaugue who needs their legs to be effective would not have been in the game...when he missed the wide open receiver by 3 yards 10 yards down the field, he should have been pulled, how did that pass give your team the best chance to win?????

Postby imaxfli » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:26 am

Champsturf wrote:Jeremy, you must not have actually watched the game. RGIII had NO busines being in there. My living room was screaming to get him out EARLY. If we would've lost with Cousins, so be it. I am man enough to take that. But we'll never know. You don't "earn it" to play hurt, when it hurts your team. Terrible coaching.
People I was watching the game with were saying the same thing!!!

Hog

Postby riggofan » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:26 am

imaxfli wrote:Well, he should have been taken out when it was 14-0......any other player in this leaugue who needs their legs to be effective would not have been in the game...when he missed the wide open receiver by 3 yards 10 yards down the field, he should have been pulled, how did that pass give your team the best chance to win?????

Seriously, go F yourself.

Hog

Postby LORD GIBBS » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:31 am

wow this guy was for real???
I BLEED BURGUNDY AND GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hog

Postby Redskins_Fanatic » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:11 am

Idiot coaches. Idiot players. Idiots all around on that sideline yesterday. Just like there have been for the last two decades.

When the going gets tough they fold like a cheap shirt. Same stuff, different season. Welcome to the Washington Redskins fanbase.... please check all common sense and sanity at the door.

Hog

Postby Mississippiskinsfan2 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:29 am

:shock: THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!! We made it to the playoffs and the players played hard. Be happy :up:

Hog

Postby Redskins_Fanatic » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:33 am

Mississippi, thanks for the good laugh. I needed it. Thirty-One NFL teams and fanbases WASTE a year of their life every season. This team and its fans have become experts at wasting that time on a yearly basis.

#######

Postby The Hogster » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:38 am

Redskins_Fanatic wrote:Mississippi, thanks for the good laugh. I needed it. Thirty-One NFL teams and fanbases WASTE a year of their life every season. This team and its fans have become experts at wasting that time on a yearly basis.

Pot meet kettle. You waste your time on this site, yet somehow you continue to do it.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football