Redskins post season thread

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
piggie

Postby FLWSkin » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:43 am

Redskins_Fanatic wrote:Fail Like the Deadskins. Fail Constantly. Losers in Full Retreat. FAILURES IN DC.

Well, I have to admit that I was wrong about a bunch of htings....

When the going got tough RGIII folded like a cheap shirt.

I thought that the coaching staff might have finally figured it out. Boy was I wrong.

I thought this team might have found some heart and guts, again totally wrong.

You are perhaps the dumbest poster on the board. Go cheer for another team.

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:45 am

I feel that the coaches and players did a great job this season

We have made an incredible amount of progress from where we were a couple of seasons back

Been a long while since we could really look forward to next season and not be hoping & praying for a minor miracle to happen

THANK YOU TO ALL OF THE COACHES & PLAYERS
always look on the bright side of life

Hail to the Redskins

piglet

Postby GFlanagan3 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:08 am

Redskins_Fanatic wrote:Fail Like the Deadskins. Fail Constantly. Losers in Full Retreat. FAILURES IN DC.

I thought that the coaching staff might have finally figured it out. Boy was I wrong.

wow aren't you just a little ray of sunshine..why are you even here?

Hog

Postby Redskins_Fanatic » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:30 am

GFlanagan3 wrote: wow aren't you just a little ray of sunshine..why are you even here?

To get out my intense frustration and disgust at this team without mailing pipe bombs to Redskins Park. At least that's why I WAS here.

After yesterday I'm basically here to laugh at and taunt those of you stupid enough to think there's any reason worth continuing to follow this team.

tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:36 am

IGNORE THE TROLL.........he's back
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

Hog

Postby Redskins_Fanatic » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:40 am

tribeofjudah wrote:IGNORE THE TROLL.........he's back

Buddy, you ain't seen nothing yet!!!!!

#######

Mad But Glad

Postby The Hogster » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:52 am

I'm as angry, frustrated, disappointed as the next guy. But, hindsight is 20/20 and usually for losers. Nobody second guesses play calls, coaching decisions and the like in a win.

The way the team lost this game is gut wrenching--having dominated early for a 14 point lead, only to have an injury de-rail the win. But, the only man thing to do now is to reflect on the season and ask yourself if you would have been pleased with this result if you were told at the beginning of the year.

This team was dead last in the NFC East two years running. We went into this year with supposedly the worst offensive line in the NFL. An unproven rookie QB who we'd "mortgaged the future on." And, a rotation of running backs lead by Evan Royster after losing "the guy" Hightower to a knee injury last year.

This team won the NFC East.

Swept Dallas in two National TV games.

Lead the NFL in Rushing.

Had a Top 5 Offense that confused teams all year.

And, showcased a platoon of rookie draft picks who proved that they are not only good players, but capable of playing at a Pro Bowl level.

We went from having no QB to 2.

Found a Pro Bowl Running Back with a pick received from McNabb's trade.

And saw rookies Richard Crawford, Josh Leribus, Kirk Cousins, Alfred Morris, and RGIII each play a lead role in winning games for us.

This team hosted a home playoff game, and gave Redskins Nation reason to be excited again.

The greatness of this season lies in the fact that we did it with mainly rookies and young players. The future is bright, and with more pieces to this puzzle, the Washington Redskins will be a dominant force for years to come.

Did I mention that this team went 5-1 in it's division after being robbed for $36M in salary cap space??

Only 1 team in the league is happy at the end of the year. And, although it won't be us this year, we are closer to winning it all than we were 8 months ago. HAIL TO THE WASHINGTON REDSKINS. With an offseason of rest, free agency, and another draft class, this team will be poised to dominate for many years.

Therefore, I'm Mad, but I'm Glad. And, you should be too.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

piglet

Postby GFlanagan3 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:16 pm

The Hogster wrote:I'm as angry, frustrated, disappointed as the next guy. But, hindsight is 20/20 and usually for losers. Nobody second guesses play calls, coaching decisions and the like in a win.

The way the team lost this game is gut wrenching--having dominated early for a 14 point lead, only to have an injury de-rail the win. But, the only man thing to do now is to reflect on the season and ask yourself if you would have been pleased with this result if you were told at the beginning of the year.

This team was dead last in the NFC East two years running. We went into this year with supposedly the worst offensive line in the NFL. An unproven rookie QB who we'd "mortgaged the future on." And, a rotation of running backs lead by Evan Royster after losing "the guy" Hightower to a knee injury last year.

Lead the NFL in Rushing.

And, showcased a platoon of rookie draft picks who proved that they are not only good players, but capable of playing at a Pro Bowl level.

And saw rookies Richard Crawford, Josh Leribus, Kirk Cousins, Alfred Morris, and RGIII each play a lead role in winning games for us.

This team hosted a home playoff game, and gave Redskins Nation reason to be excited again.

The greatness of this season lies in the fact that we did it with mainly rookies and young players. The future is bright, and with more pieces to this puzzle, the Washington Redskins will be a dominant force for years to come.

Did I mention that this team went 5-1 in it's division after being robbed for $36M in salary cap space??

Only 1 team in the league is happy at the end of the year. And, although it won't be us this year, we are closer to winning it all than we were 8 months ago. HAIL TO THE WASHINGTON REDSKINS. With an offseason of rest, free agency, and another draft class, this team will be poised to dominate for many years.

not to sound like a "me too guy" but yea..me too!

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Re: Mad But Glad

Postby 1niksder » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:25 pm

The Hogster wrote:I'm as angry, frustrated, disappointed as the next guy. But, hindsight is 20/20 and usually for losers. Nobody second guesses play calls, coaching decisions and the like in a win.

Lead the NFL in Rushing.

+1
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:26 pm

1niksder wrote:
+1

add me to that list
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally

Hog

Postby Mississippiskinsfan2 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:28 pm

Lead the NFL in Rushing.

:up:

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:46 pm

I agree with everything, I'm just worried that decisions made yesterday may impact our effectiveness next season.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

|||||||

Postby UK Skins Fan » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:12 pm

Chris Luva Luva wrote:I agree with everything, I'm just worried that decisions made yesterday may impact our effectiveness next season.

Something tells me we're all going to be worrying about RGIII until the day he retires. He represents so much hope after so many years of dismay, that I just can't relax when I'm watching the guy running around, twisting, stretching and getting hit.
Also available on Twitter @UKSkinsFan

#######

Postby The Hogster » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:24 pm

Chris Luva Luva wrote:I agree with everything, I'm just worried that decisions made yesterday may impact our effectiveness next season.

Prayerfully it's not something serious that lingers. But, if it is, I expect RGIII to follow more of the Adrian Peterson route than the Tim Hightower route.

My biggest concern is how the knee twisted like that WITH a brace on it. I expect RGIII to emerge a better player because of this.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Joe's#1Fan

Postby gibbsfan » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:20 pm

Lead the NFL in Rushing.

amen bro..

+!
HTTR
Thanks for 10 years .
HTTR

Another Year Full Of Redskins Drama
"As The World Turns"

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football