Idiot Coaches

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Postby Redskins_Fanatic » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:45 am

The Hogster wrote:Pot meet kettle. You waste your time on this site, yet somehow you continue to do it.

I've generally got more than a bit of free time to waste. I spend some of it here and some elsewhere. I just find it so amusing that you folks think your team is ever going to win anything ever again.

#######

Postby The Hogster » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:15 pm

Redskins_Fanatic wrote:
The Hogster wrote:Pot meet kettle. You waste your time on this site, yet somehow you continue to do it.

I've generally got more than a bit of free time to waste. I spend some of it here and some elsewhere. I just find it so amusing that you folks think your team is ever going to win anything ever again.

Then why are you here? It's like me going to a Jacksonville Jaguars site and telling them they won't win. I'd have to be pretty weak and insecure to devote any of my time to that. If you were more intelligent, you'd realize that your presence strokes the ego of every person here. The Redskins dominate a big place in your mind, and it brings you back over and over and over again. The joke is on you, not us.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:51 pm

The Hogster wrote:
Redskins_Fanatic wrote:

Then why are you here? It's like me going to a Jacksonville Jaguars site and telling them they won't win.

Actually that would be a accurate statement :twisted:

R_F isn't really here... remember he left over a year ago and is never coming back (but pops up after anything negative happens).

The Hogster wrote: I'd have to be pretty weak and insecure to devote any of my time to that. If you were more intelligent, you'd realize that your presence strokes the ego of every person here.

If his words meant anything he wouldn't be here... And his absents means the Skins are doing pretty good. Twelve post since, the 2012 NFC East Champs lose a playoff game (that he said they had no chance of qualify for) and he's post less than twelve times since Late October. He was the only one here that didn't know that he's the joke, until you almost told him (if he had any intelligence you would have let the cat out the bag).

The Hogster wrote: The Redskins dominate a big place in your mind, and it brings you back over and over and over again. The joke is on you, not us.

Redskins Nation dominates about 1.7 cm of his mind, so I agree with your statement.
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

Hog

Postby absinthe1023 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:17 pm

1niksder wrote:
The Hogster wrote:
Redskins_Fanatic wrote:

Then why are you here? It's like me going to a Jacksonville Jaguars site and telling them they won't win.

Actually that would be a accurate statement :twisted:

R_F isn't really here... remember he left over a year ago and is never coming back (but pops up after anything negative happens).

The Hogster wrote: I'd have to be pretty weak and insecure to devote any of my time to that. If you were more intelligent, you'd realize that your presence strokes the ego of every person here.

If his words meant anything he wouldn't be here... And his absents means the Skins are doing pretty good. Twelve post since, the 2012 NFC East Champs lose a playoff game (that he said they had no chance of qualify for) and he's post less than twelve times since Late October. He was the only one here that didn't know that he's the joke, until you almost told him (if he had any intelligence you would have let the cat out the bag).

The Hogster wrote: The Redskins dominate a big place in your mind, and it brings you back over and over and over again. The joke is on you, not us.

Redskins Nation dominates about 1.7 cm of his mind, so I agree with your statement.

I think he should stay. It might keep him from shooting up a school or a theater.
"No one played with more heart."

-Clinton Portis on Sean Taylor

As of 11/27/07, I resolve to never again read any version of the Washington Post.

#######

Postby The Hogster » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:21 pm

1niksder wrote:

LOL
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Hog

Postby Redskins_Fanatic » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:08 pm

absinthe1023 wrote:I think he should stay. It might keep him from shooting up a school or a theater.

Or Redskins Park.

piggie

Postby fetus » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:14 pm

Idiot fans
RGIII and the terrible D

Hog

Postby Redskins_Fanatic » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:21 pm

1niksder wrote:If his words meant anything he wouldn't be here... And his absents means the Skins are doing pretty good. Twelve post since, the 2012 NFC East Champs lose a playoff game (that he said they had no chance of qualify for) and he's post less than twelve times since Late October. He was the only one here that didn't know that he's the joke, until you almost told him (if he had any intelligence you would have let the cat out the bag).

You and several of the others have the capability to ensure I never show up again, 1niksder. As for being the joke, that's fine. Trust me, it's not going to be a pleasant joke. Every time this franchise screws up I'll be here to rub your noses in it. So I expect I'll be around quite a bit.

Skins History Buff

Postby welch » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:09 pm

Won the NFC East. Had holes in the defense and still won. Will only get better. Giants will recover, but I'm not sure how long it will take the Eagles, and the Cowboys might never stabilize as long as that guy owns them.

I hoped for an 8 - 8 season; everything else was icing on the cake.

(And, no, even if the Redskins had won yesterday, each game was going to be a challenge...no time for Robert Groffin to recover.)

swine

Postby RG3peat » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:51 pm

Redskins_Fanatic wrote:Idiot coaches. Idiot players. Idiots all around on that sideline yesterday. Just like there have been for the last two decades.

When the going gets tough they fold like a cheap shirt. Same stuff, different season. Welcome to the Washington Redskins fanbase.... please check all common sense and sanity at the door.

But your location says "Right on the edge of goodbye"....and now your Mr. Positive...LOL

Hog

Postby StorminMormon86 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:48 am

Redskins_Fanatic wrote:I've generally got more than a bit of free time to waste. I spend some of it here and some elsewhere. I just find it so amusing that you folks think your team is ever going to win anything ever again.

Why is your name "Redskins fanatic"?

Hog

Postby Redskins_Fanatic » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:02 am

StorminMormon86 wrote:Why is your name "Redskins fanatic"?

At one time I was a truly devoted fan of the team. In more recent years my fanaticism ranges mostly to complaining about and deriding the team for not getting things turned around. Now it's fanaticism about insulting, degrading, and generally talking down this worthless franchise.

Hog

Postby StorminMormon86 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:52 am

Redskins_Fanatic wrote:At one time I was a truly devoted fan of the team. In more recent years my fanaticism ranges mostly to complaining about and deriding the team for not getting things turned around. Now it's fanaticism about insulting, degrading, and generally talking down this worthless franchise.

You do realize we won the NFC East this year?

Hog

Postby Redskins_Fanatic » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:13 pm

StorminMormon86 wrote:You do realize we won the NFC East this year?

Yep. That and about $1.25 will get you a $0.50 cup of coffee from me. Division and Conference Championships are nice, but they are not the GOAL. The GOAL can only be achieved by playing the first Sunday in February and WINNING on that night. This team hasn't been anywhere near that level of play since the beginning of 1992. That's 21 years.

Hog

Postby Kilmer72 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:45 pm

welch wrote:Won the NFC East. Had holes in the defense and still won. Will only get better. Giants will recover, but I'm not sure how long it will take the Eagles, and the Cowboys might never stabilize as long as that guy owns them.

I hoped for an 8 - 8 season; everything else was icing on the cake.

(And, no, even if the Redskins had won yesterday, each game was going to be a challenge...no time for Robert Groffin to recover.)

Exactly and throw in beating the Cowboys twice, and on Turkey day to boot, and that makes my year.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football