Do we have stupid stamped on our foreheads?

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
swine

Do we have stupid stamped on our foreheads?

Postby RG3peat » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:03 pm

"Im the best option, thats why Im the starter".....YES, when you are healthy...otherwise NO!
"I could keep going until the last one...then I took myself out"....Ummmm, it was a fumble that Seattle recovered and then it was obvious you were NOT going back in....you didnt take yourself out (like ya did against Ravens)
"I wouldnt put him out there in harms way...futher his injury"....JUST STOP IT MIKE!
"we'll have to see if its old damage"...SHUT UP....It wasnt from his college injury as he torn it up first 14 weeks...and didnt he have an MRI after the Raven game in which they said a grade 1 sprain which has NO TEARS and it was his LCL...nothing about ACL then (Im sure they looked at it also then)

Do they really think we are STUPID to believe this?

I love ya Robert....I may have jinxed ya buyin your jersey for Christmas, but dont insult your fanbase OR start getting this BIG HEAD that your bigger then TEAM...You do them NO GOOD if your not at least 80% ....IMO

Postby blackQB » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:12 pm

There was nothing selfish about what Griffin said. He was simply trying to pre-empt the inevitable line of questioning and take some of them on the chin so that Shanahan wouldn't have to. I don't think we ever have to worry about him considering himself larger than the team.

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:50 pm

There was a time when this site was known for the incredible football intelligence of it's members... smh...

hopefully... this is "just a phase"...
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

~~~~~~

Re: Do we have stupid stamped on our foreheads?

Postby Redskin in Canada » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:03 pm

RG3peat wrote:Do they really think we are STUPID to believe this?

I do not know but YOU are building a reputation pretty quickly after just six posts. :idea:

We normally follow a tried and true path around here:

1. Inform yourself.

2. Consider all the facts.

3. Perform an analysis and convey your thoughts.

Let me repeat it for you 1, 2 and 3.

Please post ONLY after you complete ALL three steps.

Ohhhh! No posting at ZERO, please.

Thanks in advance.
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

swine

Postby RG3peat » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:09 pm

Countertrey wrote:There was a time when this site was known for the incredible football intelligence of it's members... smh...

So you have a big post count so your "intelligent" :roll: ....everything they said is exact opposite..RG3 couldnt run the read option...so they took away Morris and he couldnt throw accurately cause he couldnt plant the leg and drive throw his throws....thats why they hit the dirt or sailed on him...He was a sitting duck back there. Dont rag Cousins cause he finally got thrown in there down 10 and the defense comming...Even Cousins could run the same offense better then RG3 at like >50%...If you think and agree with the decision to keep him in then that shows....your intelligence (or lack there of).....Looks like this board is full of the same types at Extremeskins... :lol:

|||

Postby HEROHAMO » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:15 pm

Don't you think we all know what happened yesterday?
We can all second guess what should have been done yesterday. The only thing we can hope for now is a speedy recovery and hope those mistakes made yesterday are not made again.
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

swine

Re: Do we have stupid stamped on our foreheads?

Postby RG3peat » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:16 pm

Redskin in Canada wrote:
RG3peat wrote:Do they really think we are STUPID to believe this?

I do not know but YOU are building a reputation pretty quickly after just six posts. :idea:

We normally follow a tried and true path around here:

1. Inform yourself.

2. Consider all the facts.

3. Perform an analysis and convey your thoughts.

Let me repeat it for you 1, 2 and 3.

Please post ONLY after you complete ALL three steps.

Ohhhh! No posting at ZERO, please.

Thanks in advance.

1. I seen the press conference remarks by RG3 and Mike
2. I watched the game....did you?
3. I did that

Im not here to gain acceptance of the 10,000 post club...That doesnt get you respect, give you intelligence or "street cred" :wink: .....

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:16 pm

RG3peat wrote:
Countertrey wrote:There was a time when this site was known for the incredible football intelligence of it's members... smh...

So you have a big post count so your "intelligent" :roll: ....everything they said is exact opposite..RG3 couldnt run the read option...so they took away Morris and he couldnt throw accurately cause he couldnt plant the leg and drive throw his throws....thats why they hit the dirt or sailed on him...He was a sitting duck back there. Dont rag Cousins cause he finally got thrown in there down 10 and the defense comming...Even Cousins could run the same offense better then RG3 at like >50%...If you think and agree with the decision to keep him in then that shows....your intelligence (or lack there of).....Looks like this board is full of the same types at Extremeskins... :lol:
I take it you were banned? LOL
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

swine

Postby RG3peat » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:18 pm

HEROHAMO wrote:Don't you think we all know what happened yesterday?
We can all second guess what should have been done yesterday. The only thing we can hope for now is a speedy recovery and hope those mistakes made yesterday are not made again.

+1 on the outcome and the future.....Just laugh at the PC or whatever of the aftermath.....Lets see how bad the knee is and get ready for 2013..HTTR

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:21 pm

RG3peat wrote:

Throwing in the e word already? That's borderline smack homey! Lol

Anyway we all feel the pain of a tough loss. We might have had a chance after the second td had we benched rgiii. Rgiii led everyone to believe, as far as I could tell from shots of him on the sidelines, that he was ok and ready to go. Now we don't know what Cousins would have done in that second half, or what a healthy rgiii would have done (put more air on that int that's fo sho).. we can speculate and point fingers but fact is Rgiii led us as a qb to this point and wanted to finish it. He could not and we lost. I hope to god his knee can be repaired over the off-season but that's it.
It wasn't our year, not without Rgiii healthy.
We DID sweep dullass and win the East so it was a damn good year if you ask me!
Cap hit, injuries and suspensions make this year even more miraculous, take it for what it is. We exceeded expectations and had a good run. Pointing fingers does nothing at this point. Senior bowl, combine, free agency, draft then camp... That's our schedule now... Move on, I know it hurts but its time to get over it and pray for the knee!
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

swine

Postby RG3peat » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:23 pm

Countertrey wrote:
RG3peat wrote:

I take it you were banned? LOL

:lol: ....it was more mutual....the "click" was just sickening No :cry: ing here....LOL

piggie

Postby FLWSkin » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:24 pm

RG3peat wrote:

Well, you do kind of hurt your point when your first sentence misuses the word your....you needed to use "you're" contraction for you are...you lost all your cool points with the point you were trying to make about intelligence when you misuse the English language from the start.

swine

Postby RG3peat » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:29 pm

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:
RG3peat wrote:

Anyway we all feel the pain of a tough loss. We might have had a chance after the second td had we benched rgiii. Rgiii led everyone to believe, as far as I could tell from shots of him on the sidelines, that he was ok and ready to go. Now we don't know what Cousins would have done in that second half, or what a healthy rgiii would have done (put more air on that int that's fo sho).. we can speculate and point fingers but fact is Rgiii led us as a qb to this point and wanted to finish it. He could not and we lost. I hope to god his knee can be repaired over the off-season but that's it.
Cap hit, injuries and suspensions make this year even more miraculous, take it for what it is. We exceeded expectations and had a good run. Pointing fingers does nothing at this point. Senior bowl, combine, free agency, draft then camp... That's our schedule now... Move on, I know it hurts but its time to get over it and pray for the knee!

Agree 100% on exceeding expectations. I have NOT bought any merchandise in an easy 10+ years. Until getting an RG3 jersey...my last one was Patton or Washington (lb)...The future is bright as long as RG is upright....we paid an extra 2 1's for him....Brass needs to protect that investment....RG3 would not have lost his respect if he yanked himself and neither would Shanny IMO

swine

Postby RG3peat » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:31 pm

FLWSkin wrote:
RG3peat wrote:

Well, you do kind of hurt your point when your first sentence misuses the word your....you needed to use "you're" contraction for you are...you lost all your cool points with the point you were trying to make about intelligence when you misuse the English language from the start.

We're talkin football right...not a grammar test... :lol: ....I'd rather read a playbook over a novel......wait too many periods :oops:

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:52 pm

RG3peat wrote:
cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:
RG3peat wrote:

Agree 100% on exceeding expectations. I have NOT bought any merchandise in an easy 10+ years. Until getting an RG3 jersey...my last one was Patton or Washington (lb)...The future is bright as long as RG is upright....we paid an extra 2 1's for him....Brass needs to protect that investment....RG3 would not have lost his respect if he yanked himself and neither would Shanny IMO

I agree... I think the adrenaline, and probably some kind of cortisone shot might have mislead rgiii into telling coach he was good to go. Rgiii carried us to the playoffs, so as a coach I wouldn't bench the guy if he says he can play and he was cleared to by drs.
We lost vs a great D w a hobbled rgiii... He was shredding them before he fell awkwardly out of bounds. However he is THE guy, so u don't bench him unless he says he can't go. I blame rgiii, but honestly can't blame the guy. It is what it is, hope he makes an AP return next year and gets the first trophy in his threepeat quest!
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football