Do we have stupid stamped on our foreheads?

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
swine

Postby RG3peat » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:12 pm

^^^ Its just competative juices. Initially you keep him in and still did OK for a little while. Personally I would have given him (without telling him) 2 series TOPS in the 3rd....I blame coach...ultimately its HIS team and he has to grow a set and do whats right for now and later

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:32 pm

True.. but if he is ok to.play and you pull him, aside from the media houpla, you might dig into his confidence and trust. People play hurt, most the team in fact. Everyone thought he was better then he was it seems. To many what ifs. I'm more concerned on the what now?s.
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:37 pm

True.. but if he is ok to.play and you pull him, aside from the media houpla, you might dig into his confidence and trust. People play hurt, most the team in fact. Everyone thought he was better then he was it seems. To many what ifs. I'm more concerned on the what now?s.
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

swine

Postby RG3peat » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:45 pm

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:True.. but if he is ok to.play and you pull him, aside from the media houpla, you might dig into his confidence and trust. People play hurt, most the team in fact. Everyone thought he was better then he was it seems. To many what ifs. I'm more concerned on the what now?s.

They say theres a difference between "hurt" and "injured". He was "injured" and gettin worse. HC job is NOT to pamper egos but do what is right in the now and future (week, year, etc)..Maybe betray a little trust on the surface...He doesnt lack confidence. After he gets the MRI and reveals a worse sprain....slight tear....then he cant say anything except "you were right coach"

swine

Postby RG3peat » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:50 pm

Im glad to see not that much blame game on the turf.....that fake crap causes more and more serious injuries. It may have been WORSE with artificial..Cant blame the 1st one as he was airborn but the 2nd and 3rd one could have...the last one especially looked like the ground grabbed him while his body was going a different direction.....Everythings better on real grass

~~~~~~

Re: Do we have stupid stamped on our foreheads?

Postby Redskin in Canada » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:27 pm

RG3peat wrote:
Redskin in Canada wrote:
RG3peat wrote:Do they really think we are STUPID to believe this?

I do not know but YOU are building a reputation pretty quickly after just six posts. :idea:

We normally follow a tried and true path around here:

1. Inform yourself.

2. Consider all the facts.

3. Perform an analysis and convey your thoughts.

Let me repeat it for you 1, 2 and 3.

Please post ONLY after you complete ALL three steps.

Ohhhh! No posting at ZERO, please.

Thanks in advance.

1. I seen the press conference remarks by RG3 and Mike
2. I watched the game....did you?
3. I did that

Im not here to gain acceptance of the 10,000 post club...That doesnt get you respect, give you intelligence or "street cred" :wink: .....

When in doubt ... please READ and UNDERSTAND 1, 2 and 3 above OVER AND OVER AND ...

Before you come up and preach people that know this team before you were born, EDUCATE YOURSELF a little ... and football is part of it too. :wink:
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

Pushing Paper

Postby PulpExposure » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:34 pm

Only some people have stupid stamped on their foreheads...

swine

Re: Do we have stupid stamped on our foreheads?

Postby RG3peat » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:35 pm

Redskin in Canada wrote:
RG3peat wrote:
Redskin in Canada wrote:
RG3peat wrote:Do they really think we are STUPID to believe this?

I do not know but YOU are building a reputation pretty quickly after just six posts. :idea:

We normally follow a tried and true path around here:

1. Inform yourself.

2. Consider all the facts.

3. Perform an analysis and convey your thoughts.

Let me repeat it for you 1, 2 and 3.

Please post ONLY after you complete ALL three steps.

Ohhhh! No posting at ZERO, please.

Thanks in advance.

1. I seen the press conference remarks by RG3 and Mike
2. I watched the game....did you?
3. I did that

Im not here to gain acceptance of the 10,000 post club...That doesnt get you respect, give you intelligence or "street cred" :wink: .....

When in doubt ... please READ and UNDERSTAND 1, 2 and 3 above OVER AND OVER AND ...

Before you come up and preach people that know this team before you were born, EDUCATE YOURSELF a little ... and football is part of it too. :wink:

Come on now...You dont know hold old I am....Ive probably forgotten more football then you know in my advanced age...LOL

swine

Postby RG3peat » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:37 pm

PulpExposure wrote:Only some people have stupid stamped on their foreheads...

Well, if your drinkin the comments/reasons/excuses that were said....then I'll get ya a towel and some soap to wipe it off :lol:

|||||||

Postby UK Skins Fan » Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:14 am

To answer the question: I actually do have stupid stamped on my forehead. That was a great night out, but some things just went too far......
Also available on Twitter @UKSkinsFan

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:25 am

:lol:

Yes new-guy, they must really think we are just dumb as rocks.

My section after RG3 got banged up the first time were all in agreement.. "take him out coach!!" is what one of us yelled when we saw how wobbly he was. Of course when you're in section 417, not many people can hear you yelling.

Oh well, hope the youngman gets better.

Also, what a great friggin season we had.. 10-6, NFC East Champs in the playoffs.. oh.. and we not only swept them but we knocked out the cows.

SWEEEEEET
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football