Mike Shanahan likely to be fired if RG3 misses next season

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?

Mike Shanahan likely to be fired if RG3 misses next season

Postby merrygrifthness » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:21 pm

Replaced by Jon Gruden

heard it here first

there is a reason Dan Snyder flew with RG3, if they find additional damage that will keep RG3 out he will likely be fired

"I'm not blind I can see the coaching staff has not emphasized to Griffin that he must learn to slide more and take care of his body."

I'm not authorized to speak on this so I will keep it safe for now even under my anonymity through this site. I'm just saying don't be surprised.. Mike's recent comments have not helped his case either.

tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:35 pm

don't know "who" you are BUT I'M NOT BUYING IT.... just saying
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

Postby merrygrifthness » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:42 pm

you will see Jay Glazer in a few days saying the same thing

tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:44 pm

merrygrifthness wrote:you will see Jay Glazer in a few days saying the same thing

welcome to the site....Jay Glazer
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

-----------

Re: Mike Shanahan likely to be fired if RG3 misses next seas

Postby Smithian » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:06 pm

merrygrifthness wrote:Replaced by Jon Gruden

heard it here first

there is a reason Dan Snyder flew with RG3, if they find additional damage that will keep RG3 out he will likely be fired

"I'm not blind I can see the coaching staff has not emphasized to Griffin that he must learn to slide more and take care of his body."

I'm not authorized to speak on this so I will keep it safe for now even under my anonymity through this site. I'm just saying don't be surprised.. Mike's recent comments have not helped his case either.
Oh shut up.
"I said when he retired that Joe Gibbs was the best coach I'd ever faced." - Bill Parcells

Hog

Postby FLWSkin » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:09 am

Tell us your real name and your sources and then we can talk. Until then, you are just someone typing words.

Hog

Postby markshark84 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:09 am

merrygrifthness wrote:Replaced by Jon Gruden

heard it here first

Right........

You're "not authorized"..... ROTFALMAO

People "in the know" don't go onto websites to talk. So please don't think anyone will take this even REMOTELY seriously.

I think I speak for everyone when I say: :roll:
RIP Sean Taylor. You will be missed.

Hog

Postby HTTRRG3ALMO » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:48 am

Riiiight. Get rid of the best coach we've had since Joe Gibbs.

Yeah, he made a very big mistake, but for what he is and has been doing for the team, he's already earned his pass (minus a very serious talk I'm sure).

|||||||

Postby UK Skins Fan » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:27 am

I'm not authorised to speak on this either.
Also available on Twitter @UKSkinsFan

Hog

Postby Mississippiskinsfan2 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:10 am

This is why the zombie apocalypse would be a good thing. It would get rid of all the stupid people :twisted:

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:40 am

Mississippiskinsfan2 wrote:This is why the zombie apocalypse would be a good thing. It would get rid of all the stupid people :twisted:

Love it!! Thanks Mississippiskinsfan2 I needed a good laugh this morning....

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:37 am

DaSkinz Baby wrote:
Mississippiskinsfan2 wrote:This is why the zombie apocalypse would be a good thing. It would get rid of all the stupid people :twisted:

Love it!! Thanks Mississippiskinsfan2 I needed a good laugh this morning....

ROTFALMAO Can we please have a ZA soon - thanks man - that was great ... ROTFALMAO
The Redskins need to have a plan for how to put a product on the field that will be consistently competitive and they need to stick with that plan - it's taken years to become as bad as we are and it will be years getting out of it

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:42 am

I am not a Mike Shanahan fan, but there is NO WAY he's in danger of losing his job here

Mike & Bruce have done a great job in turning this franchise around and we just won the NFC East with him as HC - are you kidding me ...

Snyder is really STUPID but he's NOT firing Mike Shanahan over this - NO WAY
The Redskins need to have a plan for how to put a product on the field that will be consistently competitive and they need to stick with that plan - it's taken years to become as bad as we are and it will be years getting out of it

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:56 am

SkinsJock wrote:Snyder is really STUPID but he's NOT firing Mike Shanahan over this - NO WAY

:shock: +1

For the fun of it.....

Are you authorized to give a simple reply to a few basic questioned while continue to keep it safe, even under your anonymity through this site?

merrygrifthness wrote:there is a reason Dan Snyder flew with RG3, if they find additional damage that will keep RG3 out he will likely be fired

What's the odds that reason in "the Danny" has a lot invested in RGIII... like boat loads of money he plans on paying him when his option year kicks in or the future picks that have already been spent? Could it be that he wanted his franchise QB to be comfortable prior to being checked out and cut on?

merrygrifthness wrote:I'm not authorized to speak on this so I will keep it safe for now even under my anonymity through this site. I'm just saying don't be surprised.. Mike's recent comments have not helped his case either.

If you're not authorized to speak on "this" why did you start a thread on "this"?

Did you know you can be anyone in the world on the interweb? Here at TH.n you ARE who/what your post say you ARE.

Check your post history and let us know if you were authorized to portray yourself as what we think you are.
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:44 am

[quote="merrygrifthness"][/quote]

..I'm in.

Not because it makes sense which it doesn't, but because you put Gruden in the mix. You sir, have peaked my interest but something keeps naggin me...

The only problem is if RG3 is indeed out for the entire season, we do have a pretty decent backup QB. So I'm willing to say that after an entire off-season with Cousins and the offense adjusting to him, I think we will have a winning record by at least +3 or +4 games throughout the year and Shanahan/Allen will look like geniuses for that draft pick. Result- Can't fire him.

Other problem, what if RG3 gets healthy and is able to come back and play.. let's say we are +3 or +4 games over .500 with Cousins, what would you do.. take out Cousins or let him play? Result- Can't fire him.

.. but I'm still in though.. maybe because I like conspiracy theories, or maybe it's this tickin in my head saying DannyBoy has been quiet for waaaaaaaaaaaaay to long and he's itchin right now to do something. :lol:

But we're the NFC East Champs, 10-6, 5-1 in the division, and had our 1st home playoff game since '99. Result- Can't fire him

.. but I swear I'm still in !!!!! :lol:
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football