Trade Cousins

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:32 pm

RayNAustin wrote:You people need water filters up there, or something. maybe a discount coupon for group therapy.

Let's see .... our starting QB has just had major surgery, and this seems like the perfect time to trade our backup QB ?

What the heck are you all thinking? Scratch that ... not thinking ... what are you all drinking?

I swear to God ... it goes from crazy to insane faster than a Top Fuel Dragster around here. :shock:

CHECK the dates ... people posted BEFORE the game against Seattle.

Having said so, how more silly can this thread get? It started wrongly and it now looks ridiculous. Definitely not much GM material among some of our posters. :roll:
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:57 pm

Our #1 QB is out for an uncertain length of time....AND YOU want to let go of our darn good back up...??? What are you smokin...?
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:46 pm

Can we trade Cousins, yet?
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

swine

Postby RG3peat » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:26 pm

aswas71788 wrote:I would not trade Cousins. I doubt that you would get more than a 2nd, at best.

Considering the injury, I wouldnt trade yet either. 2nd rounder is possibly given the small example of work he got....not saying others have banked on just as much...that being said, WEAK draft class and FA class for the position.

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:49 pm

Countertrey wrote:Can we trade Cousins, yet?

His stock can't get any higher, and our need for a backup QB has never been lower, plus we need the picks. Seems like a no-brainer to me. If we can swindle some team out of a 3rd rounder, I say take it! ;)
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:02 pm

Irn-Bru wrote:

His stock can't get any higher, and our need for a backup QB has never been lower, plus we need the picks. Seems like a no-brainer to me. If we can swindle some team out of a 3rd rounder, I say take it! ;)
I keep hoping someone with really good draft picks hires Mike Ditka... then we could get both a 3rd rounder this year AND next! Bonus!
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Hog

Postby StorminMormon86 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:13 pm

Irn-Bru wrote:His stock can't get any higher, and our need for a backup QB has never been lower, plus we need the picks. Seems like a no-brainer to me. If we can swindle some team out of a 3rd rounder, I say take it! ;)

How is our need for a good backup at an all time low? You do realize there's a very strong possibility that Griffin is either going to miss some games next year or get hurt? What FA can we sign that can come in and win the Ravens game of this year? Grossman?

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:24 pm

Sarcasm function disabled.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

#######

Postby The Hogster » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:12 pm

This thread, the cut DeAngelo thread, and now the fire Shanahan comments show why fans shouldn't run teams.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

|||||||

Postby UK Skins Fan » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:21 pm

Yes, but we should reserve the right to retain his knees in a glass jar.
Also available on Twitter @UKSkinsFan

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:58 pm

StorminMormon86 wrote:
Irn-Bru wrote:His stock can't get any higher, and our need for a backup QB has never been lower, plus we need the picks. Seems like a no-brainer to me. If we can swindle some team out of a 3rd rounder, I say take it! ;)

How is our need for a good backup at an all time low? You do realize there's a very strong possibility that Griffin is either going to miss some games next year or get hurt? What FA can we sign that can come in and win the Ravens game of this year? Grossman?

I'd say Crawford did as much to win that as Captain Kirk.. one throw, a good play call on the 2 pt conversion a big stop by our D and a return for the win. Ya grossy could've filled them shoes.. question is would he have beat the stains? Idk
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Joe's#1Fan

Postby gibbsfan » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:37 pm

UK Skins Fan wrote:
Yes, but we should reserve the right to retain his knees in a glass jar.

we need a few spare parts before he,s traded, :D
Thanks for 10 years .
HTTR

Another Year Full Of Redskins Drama
"As The World Turns"

Hog

Postby StorminMormon86 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:28 pm

emoses14 wrote:Sarcasm function disabled.

I see what you've done there. Fail for me.

Hog

Postby StorminMormon86 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:29 pm

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:I'd say Crawford did as much to win that as Captain Kirk.. one throw, a good play call on the 2 pt conversion a big stop by our D and a return for the win. Ya grossy could've filled them shoes.. question is would he have beat the stains? Idk

Highly doubt Grossman would have came in and won that game. Remember the Lions in 2010?

Hog

Postby HTTRRG3ALMO » Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:06 pm

The Hogster wrote:This thread, the cut DeAngelo thread, and now the fire Shanahan comments show why fans shouldn't run teams.

Exactly.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football