Trade Healthy Knee for Big Finsh/NFC East Title?

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?

Healthy Knee or Big Finish?

The Big Finish Was Worth the Risk, Even in Hindsight
22%
Give Me the Healthy Knee
78%

Total votes : 18
Hog

Postby markshark84 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:27 pm

It's sort of a double edged sword.....

Had we not had the push at the end, I doubt this team would have the momentum going into the offseason that we have.

But a healthy knee is a healthy knee.

If RGIII comes back and plays as well as he would have without the injury, then it doesn't matter. I worry that he won't have the pure speed he showed this past year, but time will tell. I hope he does!
RIP Sean Taylor. You will be missed.

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:36 pm

Momentum??

this team just won the NFC East - we're very likely going to be favorites to win it again

the play of the whole team is responsible for that

who knows what might or might not happen ..

most here are fairly sure that the surgery was 'good' in that it gave Dr Andrews an opportunity to make something 'better' that he might not have done if no surgery had happened - we also think that RG3 will continue to be as effective as he was in both running and passing in this new offense

NOTHING is guaranteed - Russell Wilson might not be as good at running next season as he was this season .... who really knows

better to look at the positives :twisted:
Hail to the Redskins

ch1

Postby crazyhorse1 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:16 pm

SkinsJock wrote:Momentum??

this team just won the NFC East - we're very likely going to be favorites to win it again

the play of the whole team is responsible for that

who knows what might or might not happen ..

most here are fairly sure that the surgery was 'good' in that it gave Dr Andrews an opportunity to make something 'better' that he might not have done if no surgery had happened - we also think that RG3 will continue to be as effective as he was in both running and passing in this new offense

NOTHING is guaranteed - Russell Wilson might not be as good at running next season as he was this season .... who really knows

better to look at the positives :twisted:

Where are you guys getting the notions that his knee will be better than ever after the surgery. Have I been asleep?

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:30 pm

NOTHING is "for sure"

RG3 had an operation on this same knee in 2009 - that ligament was given an 'upgrade' by Dr Andrews, 2 weeks ago - this ligament may have given RG3 some 'issues' down the road - there is a feeling that, given a really great rehabilitation of this knee, the knee may actually be "better" than it was if we had not had the operation

NO BIG DEAL - RG3 has olympic class speed - he could even be a little "slower" and still be faster than most players

we're all hopeful that everyone has learned a lot from this - the Redskins should be even better offensively based solely on that

I think that both Alfred Morris AND Robert Griffin III will be physically stronger from the off season workout program :lol:
Hail to the Redskins

Joe's#1Fan

Postby gibbsfan » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:16 pm

Irn-Bru wrote:Give me the healthy knee.

the Future is everything ..healthy knee wins here

the big finish was weet but......get well RG 3.
Thanks for 10 years .
HTTR

Another Year Full Of Redskins Drama
"As The World Turns"

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:58 pm

SkinsJock wrote:
I think that both Alfred Morris AND Robert Griffin III will be physically stronger from the off season workout program :lol:
I have a feeling that Alfred Morris is going to come back in incredible shape, with plans to go beast mode, fully amped.
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football