Hognostication Playoffs 2013 - Hognosti-Bowl VIII

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
Hog
Posts: 1068
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:27 pm
Location: Arlington, VA (Ballston)

Postby ACW » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:22 pm

Redskin in Canada wrote:Congratutalions, ACW. Deserved win after a successful season overall. See you next season. :up:
:up:
DMV Born,
DMV Bred,
When I Die I'll Be
DMV Dead.

Hognostications 2012-2013 Co-Champion (and Playoff Champion)

DarthMonk
Posts: 4450
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:58 pm

Postby DarthMonk » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:30 pm

... and he had the score nailed but for the safety.
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)


Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

JSPB22
Online
User avatar
Posts: 16163
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:32 pm

DarthMonk wrote:... and he had the score nailed but for the safety.

RiC never gave a margin of victory hognostication, but for the record:

ACW wrote:SF 35
BAL 28
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog
Posts: 1068
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:27 pm
Location: Arlington, VA (Ballston)

Postby ACW » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:28 am

So, um, do I get a special avatar?
DMV Born,
DMV Bred,
When I Die I'll Be
DMV Dead.

Hognostications 2012-2013 Co-Champion (and Playoff Champion)

JSPB22
Online
User avatar
Posts: 16163
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:09 am

Not for the playoffs. That is strictly for pride. Did you and tribe ever figure out who had the tie-breaker on the season?
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog
Posts: 1068
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:27 pm
Location: Arlington, VA (Ballston)

Postby ACW » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:11 pm

Deadskins wrote:Not for the playoffs. That is strictly for pride. Did you and tribe ever figure out who had the tie-breaker on the season?
Well, seeing as how the overall tiebreaker is "Tiebreaker #1 - Higher number of points scored for Week 17" I think I win. And if we go by score of final game, I had 35-14 vs. 38-24, and it was 28-18, so I DEFINITELY win in that case.
DMV Born,
DMV Bred,
When I Die I'll Be
DMV Dead.

Hognostications 2012-2013 Co-Champion (and Playoff Champion)

JSPB22
Online
User avatar
Posts: 16163
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:23 am

ACW wrote:
Deadskins wrote:Not for the playoffs. That is strictly for pride. Did you and tribe ever figure out who had the tie-breaker on the season?
Well, seeing as how the overall tiebreaker is "Tiebreaker #1 - Higher number of points scored for Week 17" I think I win. And if we go by score of final game, I had 35-14 vs. 38-24, and it was 28-18, so I DEFINITELY win in that case.

Yes, that would be that site's stupid tie-breaker rule which makes zero sense. But if you go by traditional hognostication tie-breaker rules, you would add up all the weekly tie-breakers, and whoever was closest over the course of the season would be the winner.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Return to Around the League