NFL team needs - as per P Prisco

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
08 Champ

NFL team needs - as per P Prisco

Postby SkinsJock » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:58 pm

I know, I know - this guy is not one of my favorite media types ...

but you have to like what he perceives as the Redskins most pressing concern ...

http://origin.cbssports.com/nfl/story/2 ... every-team

are you kidding me - I know that some might be thinking the same but there is little doubt IMO that RG3 is back and playing at a high level this September

FASTER and WISER

we do have issues and concerns but RG3 is not a big deal at all ...
RG3 is now learning how to play QB in the NFL - Mike & Kyle did not help with the transition

Jay & Sean are going to make it happen ... "He has the ability and the desire, he just has to do it.” - J Gruden

Hog

Re: NFL team needs - as per P Prisco

Postby HTTRRG3ALMO » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:18 pm

SkinsJock wrote:I know, I know - this guy is not one of my favorite media types ...

but you have to like what he perceives as the Redskins most pressing concern ...

http://origin.cbssports.com/nfl/story/2 ... every-team

are you kidding me - I know that some might be thinking the same but there is little doubt IMO that RG3 is back and playing at a high level this September

FASTER and WISER

we do have issues and concerns but RG3 is not a big deal at all ...

I'm not worried. He is already getting ahead of schedule and is even talking the talk of being smarter as a result. Supposedly he's also walking the walk but stopping his rehab anytime he feels something in his knee.

In other words, he's not over doing it, but he's also ahead of the game.

They're doing that new stem cell injections in his knee from his own body as well which is said to speed up the recovery. As long as there's no bone on bone issue, I think his knee will be stronger than ever.

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:26 pm

Not sure if the knee will be 'stronger than ever' but I do expect that knee to be better than it was ...
RG3 is now learning how to play QB in the NFL - Mike & Kyle did not help with the transition

Jay & Sean are going to make it happen ... "He has the ability and the desire, he just has to do it.” - J Gruden

Return to Around the League