Lingerie Football League

Want to play GM? Think the Redskins should sign a free agent or trade for someone? Speculation / rumors / trade possibilities / fantasy football / mock drafts - Do it here!
Hog
Posts: 2107
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:05 pm
Location: Midland, VA

Lingerie Football League

Postby Kilmer72 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:57 pm


JSPB22
User avatar
Posts: 15915
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:37 pm

Check this out. :wink:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 1185
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:02 pm
Location: Co. Cavan, Ireland

Postby SouthLondonRedskin » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:17 pm

Sod this. If the Redskins don't pick up soon I'm gonna start watching this sh1t.....


:!: :!: :!:
Here It Comes Again: Worst to First Baby!

**LPJ**
Posts: 6340
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:12 am
Location: Langley Park, MD *Tick Tock*

Postby langleyparkjoe » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:35 am

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmm
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

piggie
User avatar
Posts: 130
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:33 am

Postby Bishop Hammer » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:36 pm

Screw it give her a number and put her with the secondary. She can hit and tackle better than any DB on roster.
I don't have to sell my soul,
He's already in me,
I don't need to sell my soul,
He's already in me.
I wanna be adored
I wanna be adored.

Stone Roses
I wanna be adored

#14
Posts: 4276
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:50 pm
Location: Louisville KY

Postby yupchagee » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:37 am

Bishop Hammer wrote:Screw it give her a number and put her with the secondary. She can hit and tackle better than any DB on roster.


& I can't imagine any WR trying to avoid contact with her =P~
Skins fan since '55

"The constitution is not a suicide pact"- Abraham Lincoln

DarthMonk
Posts: 4258
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:58 pm

Postby DarthMonk » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:40 am

yupchagee wrote:
Bishop Hammer wrote:Screw it give her a number and put her with the secondary. She can hit and tackle better than any DB on roster.


& I can't imagine any WR trying to avoid contact with her =P~


Or giving her the business ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eslz06J9hFw
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)


Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

Hog
Online
User avatar
Posts: 753
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:04 pm

Postby 44diesel » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:52 am

DarthMonk wrote:
yupchagee wrote:
Bishop Hammer wrote:Screw it give her a number and put her with the secondary. She can hit and tackle better than any DB on roster.


& I can't imagine any WR trying to avoid contact with her =P~


Or giving her the business ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eslz06J9hFw
Best call by an official ever. :wink:
"Givin'em the Business!"

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 1185
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:02 pm
Location: Co. Cavan, Ireland

Postby SouthLondonRedskin » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:33 am

44diesel wrote:
DarthMonk wrote:
yupchagee wrote:
Bishop Hammer wrote:Screw it give her a number and put her with the secondary. She can hit and tackle better than any DB on roster.


& I can't imagine any WR trying to avoid contact with her =P~


Or giving her the business ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eslz06J9hFw
Best call by an official ever. :wink:


Must have been a long time ago, we beat New Orleans!

(OK, I know we beat 'em last season, but don't ruin my little joke...)
Here It Comes Again: Worst to First Baby!

Return to General Manager's Office