Rumor mill, giants HC insists he's staying

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
08 Champ

Rumor mill, giants HC insists he's staying

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:25 pm

gotta love it when your own players are talking about your 'possible' retirement

it'd be better for us if he stays for at least a few more seasons ... :twisted:
The Redskins need to have a plan for how to put a product on the field that will be consistently competitive and they need to stick with that plan - it's taken years to become as bad as we are and it will be years getting out of it

Hog

Postby ACW » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:32 pm

Man, it's tough when you've won the Super Bowl twice in 9 years (only the Pats and Steelers have done that since he's been there) and made the playoffs 3 other times and your job's on the line :shock:
DMV Born,
DMV Bred,
When I Die I'll Be
DMV Dead.

Hognostications 2012-2013 Co-Champion (and Playoff Champion)

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:14 pm

:D I certainly hope that Coughlin stays in NY, but ...

I can understand that he might think it's a good time to retire - He knows he's not going to match up well against RG3 and Mike Shanahan for the next few years

be a shame to see him leave - I want he and Mara to hear the boos from those 'great' NY fans
The Redskins need to have a plan for how to put a product on the field that will be consistently competitive and they need to stick with that plan - it's taken years to become as bad as we are and it will be years getting out of it

Return to Around the League