Dr. Andrews: RGIII "way ahead of schedule"

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:29 am

next week is 8 weeks ... :D

I really believe that we're all going to be really pleased with what we see in the coming months

the results from using stem cells with these operations recently has been nothing short of amazing

RG3 is also benefitting from using a surgeon that performed the operation on AP a whole year before - you think things might have gotten even better in that time ... :D

RG3 is an olympic level athlete
AP is an incredible NFL running back - one of the best ever ... but IMO, he's not as fast or as dedicated to being the best he can be as RG3

I am really looking forward to this kid getting back on the field and helping his team

There is no doubt, ZERO chance, that RG3 will be playing in an NFL game before he's completely ready to do that

AND

I would be stunned if he is not the starting QB on day 1 and I'm expecting him to be faster and a whole lot more dangerous as a QB this season
The Redskins need to have a plan for how to put a product on the field that will be consistently competitive and they need to stick with that plan - it's taken years to become as bad as we are and it will be years getting out of it

Hog

Postby FanofallthatisGibbs » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:31 am

Now if only they could use stem cells to fix the concussion issue, we might still be able to save the NFL as we once knew it.

Loving the good news, but isn't this the same doctor that cleared him to play in the 2Q of the playoff game vs. Seattle? I'll take his words with a grain of salt.

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:55 pm

Listen, don't read into ANYTHING anyone says about RG3 and that leg. :lol:

Seriously don't because I think it's better to not even think about it and just let it happen or else you'll go crazy. :lol:
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:04 pm

Honestly, Im tired of hearing about it.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football