A.J. Smith expected to join Redskins front office as advisor

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:43 am

SkinsJock wrote:I could care less what A.J. Smith has done - good or bad - means squat :lol:

ALL that is relevant regarding bringing him here is that he adds to the input

I'd also add that he's most likely not going to be here helping us for very long - he's going to be a GM somewhere soon - this guy is good

Four mins. ago Adam Schefter wrote: ‏@AdamSchefter
Washington Redskins announced that they have named A.J. Smith as a Senior Executive.
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:52 am

1niksder wrote:
Four mins. ago Adam Schefter wrote:@AdamSchefter .. Washington Redskins announced that they have named A.J. Smith as a Senior Executive.

:D thanks 1niksder - this guy is a very knowledgeable NFL exec. - Im glad that we were able to keep him from joining the Patriots OR the Browns
RG3 is now learning how to play QB in the NFL - Mike & Kyle did not help with the transition

Jay & Sean are going to make it happen ... "He has the ability and the desire, he just has to do it.” - J Gruden

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:12 am

Exact job responsibilities are unknown at this point, but Smith’s expected to be an advisor/consultant to General Manager Bruce Allen on personnel matters. His relationship with Allen dates back to USFL days, so there’s quite a bit of familiarity there before Smith has even settled into the job.
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football