MOSS STAYS!!!!!

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

MOSS STAYS!!!!!

Postby Mississippi Hog » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:05 pm

Hog

Postby Mississippi Hog » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:08 pm

I LOVE the last part of that article where it talks about restructuring and avoiding moving money into future years, thus hurting us later. These guys are CLASS ACTS by doing this to HELP THE TEAM, even though it may cost them some $$$$. HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!!!!!

Hog

Postby aswas71788 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:15 pm

Mississippi Hog wrote:I LOVE the last part of that article where it talks about restructuring and avoiding moving money into future years, thus hurting us later. These guys are CLASS ACTS by doing this to HELP THE TEAM, even though it may cost them some $$$$. HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!!!!!

Gald to see Moss stay. He made a real impact last year.

SCskinsFan

Postby SCSkinsFan » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:50 pm

His restructuring definitely helps our cap position. :D It will be interesting to see how they use it.
Skins fan Stuck in Panther land

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:08 pm

Good decision for the team on the field and the cap space.

2 Million UNDER the cap and I am not sure Carriker's restructure has been fully accounted yet.

There are several attractive options at CB and Safety positions. I feel a CB might be chosen in FA this week.
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

Hog

Postby HTTRRG3ALMO » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:23 pm

Thanks for posting dude. Love this news!! Was a bit worried for a while.

Gotta love the character of this team. I hope Moss wins a SB with us before he retires...I know that day is coming soon. Man deserves it.

tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:55 pm

Santana has always been one of the "good guys".... he's no HOF but a solid teammate and a class act........!!!

Much respect for Moss.
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:42 pm

HTTRRG3ALMO wrote:Thanks for posting dude. Love this news!! Was a bit worried for a while.

Gotta love the character of this team. I hope Moss wins a SB with us before he retires...I know that day is coming soon. Man deserves it.

No doubt he does! Fletcher too... The mentality that Shanny is breeding here (team first, all in or get out) is filling the roster with the type guys you build a championship team with. The few guys that have survived since the new staff came in bleed b&g, and are passing that pride along. Having vets that are willing to take pay cuts instead of getting a fat pay day and retirement here, is invaluable. This team is getting hungrier and hungrier- and its a beautiful thing!
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog

Postby HTTRRG3ALMO » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:56 am

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:
HTTRRG3ALMO wrote:Thanks for posting dude. Love this news!! Was a bit worried for a while.

No doubt he does! Fletcher too... The mentality that Shanny is breeding here (team first, all in or get out) is filling the roster with the type guys you build a championship team with. The few guys that have survived since the new staff came in bleed b&g, and are passing that pride along. Having vets that are willing to take pay cuts instead of getting a fat pay day and retirement here, is invaluable. This team is getting hungrier and hungrier- and its a beautiful thing!

You said it brother!! Can't believe I left Fletch out of that comment lol.

All this just makes me love this team even more. I mean really, its not a normal thing to see selflessness in sports when it comes to money these days.

piggie

Postby burgngold4life » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:51 am

Always loved Moss.

He had that one season where he had them critical drops a few years back.. but he's been A+ since.

HTTR

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:24 pm

burgngold4life wrote:He had that one season where he had them critical drops

But he also had those two catches from Brunell one magical night in Irving, so I'll never hold any drops against him. :wink:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:26 pm

Deadskins wrote:
burgngold4life wrote:He had that one season where he had them critical drops

But he also had those two catches from Brunell one magical night in Irving, so I'll never hold any drops against him. :wink:

Forever one of the greatest Redskins moments.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:28 pm

Moss is the man. He really put his engine back into gear this past season, and I can't wait to see him on the field again. A nice, team-oriented move on his part to stay on board with terms the Skins could agree to.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football