Redskins release DeAngelo Hall

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:44 am

John Keim ‏@john_keim
According to a source, the #Redskins have expressed interest in CB Antoine Winfield, who was cut by the #Vikings on Tuesday.
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:04 am

DHall to ttiT? To play FS? :evil:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby mastdark81 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:40 am

1niksder wrote:John Keim ‏@john_keim
According to a source, the #Redskins have expressed interest in CB Antoine Winfield, who was cut by the #Vikings on Tuesday.

I like Winfield, good leader and bring that fighters attitude like DHall. I still think he has 2 more years of play left in the tank. If we can get him for less than 3mill I'll go for it. Would be excellent in the slot on 3rd downs as well.

I also think we should resign C.Griffin.

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:49 am

HTTRRG3ALMO wrote:
SCSkinsFan wrote:Chase Minnifield will be in the chase I think.. if his drive hasn't diminished any- he should be in top form and hungrier then most any 2nd year player

Thanks for the reminder. I think a lot of folks had forgotten about Frank's kid being there waiting in the wings. This could have made the decision to release Hall a lot easier. I think he is highly thought of and may have even been set to make the squad last year before his injury. He's had time to recover and hopefully will be in shape to step up and grab one of the CB slots this season.

I still have high hopes for this kid. Hope he surprises us all[/quote]

Well, that's a #quoteFAIL if I've ever seen one! Lmao, I'm impressed how off it is, that takes work!
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:59 am

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:
HTTRRG3ALMO wrote:
SCSkinsFan wrote:Chase Minnifield will be in the chase I think.. if his drive hasn't diminished any- he should be in top form and hungrier then most any 2nd year player

Thanks for the reminder. I think a lot of folks had forgotten about Frank's kid being there waiting in the wings. This could have made the decision to release Hall a lot easier. I think he is highly thought of and may have even been set to make the squad last year before his injury. He's had time to recover and hopefully will be in shape to step up and grab one of the CB slots this season.

I still have high hopes for this kid. Hope he surprises us all

Well, that's a #quoteFAIL if I've ever seen one! Lmao, I'm impressed how off it is, that takes work!

And you just repeated it, and made it worse. SMH :lol:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:32 am

DHall to the titt to play CB would piss me off. Dhall to ttit to play safety would have me wanting to punch someone.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football