Gay NFL Player To Come Out?

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
Hog
Posts: 1070
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:27 pm
Location: Arlington, VA (Ballston)

Gay NFL Player To Come Out?

Postby ACW » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:37 am

DMV Born,
DMV Bred,
When I Die I'll Be
DMV Dead.

Hognostications 2012-2013 Co-Champion (and Playoff Champion)

DarthMonk
Online
Posts: 4486
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:58 pm

Re: Gay NFL Player To Come Out?

Postby DarthMonk » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:08 am

ACW wrote:http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/mike-freeman/21946093/some-believe-atmosphere-is-safe-for-gay-nfl-player-to-come-out
Interesting.


I am interested to see where this thread goes Ay Cee Dub.

Excerpt:

I'm told this player feels the time is now for someone to take this step -- despite homophobic remarks from San Francisco 49ers defensive back Chris Culliver and the controversy arising recently at the Indianapolis Scouting combine, when prospects were asked questions about their sexuality.

This player's true concern, I'm told, is not the reaction inside an NFL locker room but outside of it. The player fears he will suffer serious harm from homophobic fans, and that is the only thing preventing him from coming out. My sources will not say who this alleged player is.

There has never been an active openly gay player in a major American team sport.


The front page of all major newspapers has been featuring issues concerning gays for at least a week now ... but I guess this is a non-issue.

:hmm:

-drinking
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)


Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

newbie
User avatar
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:42 pm

Postby PARKER » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:41 am

Could be Tony Romo?

He did dump Carrie Underwood and Jessica Simpson...maybe they didnt have the right equipment?

---
User avatar
Posts: 18570
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2003 12:55 pm
Location: AJT

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:06 am

Not shocked that people are excited over this...
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

the 'mudge
Posts: 14684
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:15 pm
Location: Curmudgeon Corner, Maine

Postby Countertrey » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:51 pm

PARKER wrote:Could be Tony Romo?

He did dump Carrie Underwood and Jessica Simpson...maybe they didnt have the right equipment?
Dumping Jessica Simpson, I get... Carrie Underwood... never.
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Hog
Online
User avatar
Posts: 2093
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:36 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Postby emoses14 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:18 pm

Countertrey wrote:
PARKER wrote:Could be Tony Romo?

He did dump Carrie Underwood and Jessica Simpson...maybe they didnt have the right equipment?
Dumping Jessica Simpson, I get... Carrie Underwood... never.


:hmm:

Pre preganancy blow up Jessica was 3,000,000,000,000,000x more attractive than carrie underwood (unless of course you count substance, personality, sense of humor, smarts, etc.)

Carrie Underwood is eminently forgettable. Skinny Jessica Simpson is incredible.

Dude definitely has a(n ATX_Skins) type, though.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

the 'mudge
Posts: 14684
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:15 pm
Location: Curmudgeon Corner, Maine

Postby Countertrey » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:38 pm

emoses14 wrote:
Countertrey wrote:
PARKER wrote:Could be Tony Romo?

He did dump Carrie Underwood and Jessica Simpson...maybe they didnt have the right equipment?
Dumping Jessica Simpson, I get... Carrie Underwood... never.


:hmm:

Pre preganancy blow up Jessica was 3,000,000,000,000,000x more attractive than carrie underwood (unless of course you count substance, personality, sense of humor, smarts, etc.)

Carrie Underwood is eminently forgettable. Skinny Jessica Simpson is incredible.

Dude definitely has a(n ATX_Skins) type, though.


I find the abilty to recognize Buffalo Wings as chicken eminently important. Intelligence is sexy. Stupidity is just... stupid. Beyond that, Underwood can actually sing...
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Hog
Posts: 1070
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:27 pm
Location: Arlington, VA (Ballston)

Postby ACW » Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:59 pm

DMV Born,
DMV Bred,
When I Die I'll Be
DMV Dead.

Hognostications 2012-2013 Co-Champion (and Playoff Champion)

#######
Posts: 7225
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:13 pm
Location: Washington D.C.

Postby The Hogster » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:50 pm

Chris Luva Luva wrote:Not shocked that people are excited over this...


Not shocked that Darth is excited over this....
SPIT HAPPENS!!
___________________________

B-rad
Posts: 3060
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:46 am
Location: De La War

Postby brad7686 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:44 am

(sniffle) that's my teammate (sniffle) that's my quarterback (sniffle) (pause) that's my boyfriend.

Image
No Pressure, No Diamonds

B-rad
Posts: 3060
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:46 am
Location: De La War

Postby brad7686 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:48 am

Image
No Pressure, No Diamonds

DarthMonk
Online
Posts: 4486
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:58 pm

Postby DarthMonk » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:14 am

The Hogster wrote:
Chris Luva Luva wrote:Not shocked that people are excited over this...


Not shocked that Darth is excited over this....


I'm just interested - not excited. Your posts tell me this topic makes you feel a little insecure. They (your posts) use being gay as a way to insult someone yet you profess to not care whether someone is or not. I find that interesting too.
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)


Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

Return to Around the League