Fletcher in a sling

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
spudstr04

Fletcher in a sling

Postby spudstr04 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:29 pm

https://twitter.com/SonofWashington/sta ... 00/photo/1

Son of Washington posted a pic of London Fletcher in a sling. Anyone know what the deal is? I'm sure it was a minor surgery or something, but can't find any news about it.
#21 = Forever in our hearts

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:45 pm

He had surgery on his ankle in late February... and had some "clean up" done on his elbow in March.

And... he's not wearing his sling right... [-X <London...
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

#######

Postby The Hogster » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:31 am

If he's doing this now, he's probably going to be in beast mode this year. Fletcher was not only known for being an iron man, but he's never had surgery before. Just played through pain. Now he's doing maintenance, he might look even younger.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:00 am

The Hogster wrote:If he's doing this now, he's probably going to be in beast mode this year. Fletcher was not only known for being an iron man, but he's never had surgery before. Just played through pain. Now he's doing maintenance, he might look even younger.

:lol: welcome to the 'sunny side' of the street :lol:
The Redskins need to change to improve - we need a better GM and we need to do a better job of who we bring in to coach and play here - players and coaches need to be held accountable when they do not do their jobs well

Hog

Postby HTTRRG3ALMO » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:29 am

I know its his elbow (not tricep) but he can just "Ray Lewis" it this year. Maybe its a SB good luck charm lol

Found some 2012 full Redskins games on youtube yesterday...Fletcher was key in some very crucial games. Wish he could stay young forever.

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:25 pm

HTTRRG3ALMO wrote:I know its his elbow (not tricep) but he can just "Ray Lewis" it this year. Maybe its a SB good luck charm lol

Found some 2012 full Redskins games on youtube yesterday...Fletcher was key in some very crucial games. Wish he could stay young forever.

Even in losing a step he is one of the best at his position.. He had some huge plays this year, some even changed the outcome of the game. A sack here, int there, particularly when the opposing team is driving into our territory. I hope he contributes to the team long after he hangs them up. His work ethic is the only thing that can match his sheer knowledge of the game. If he can help mold his replacement I'd feel a lot more comfortable when the time comes.
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football