What a complete and total waste of our 3rd round pick!

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

What a complete and total waste of our 3rd round pick!

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:00 pm

What a wasted pick. Jordan Reed another Tight End? Sorry I completely hate this pick. Fred Davis, Logan Paulsen, Niles Paul and now Jordan Reed. I guess Shanny and Allen must have forgotten that we need a Safety and Bacarri Rambo was available. See this is the type of absolutely crazy nonsense crap the Redskins do that make me want to punch the people that make these retarded picks straight in the face....... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

#######

Postby The Hogster » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:07 pm

And here we go. Complaints until this dude wins a game for us. LOL
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:08 pm

If the Redskins wanted to waste a pick on a slow ass Tight End they should have drafted the Tight End out of Maryland Matt Furstenburg, he is a much better pick than this bum who I have never heard of...........

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:10 pm

The Hogster wrote:And here we go. Complaints until this dude wins a game for us. LOL

The day this camp fodder wins a game for us is the day John Riggins comes out of retirement and runs for 200 yards in a game for the Redskins... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#######

Postby The Hogster » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:12 pm

DaSkinz Baby wrote:
The Hogster wrote:And here we go. Complaints until this dude wins a game for us. LOL

The day this camp fodder wins a game for us is the day John Riggins comes out of retirement and runs for 200 yards in a game for the Redskins... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Check out his highlights. He's actually kind of nasty. Keep in mind, they may feel like they can get a Safety in round 4 or later.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Pacman Rules

Postby gay4pacman » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:15 pm

keeping rgiii happy and dangerous. he will play the motion tight end and be a legitimate receiving option. i like this pick.
I know this guy named Jimmy, he has a pet....POSTERNUTBAG! Thats his cats name, POSTERNUTBAG!!!

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:17 pm

DaSkinz Baby wrote:If the Redskins wanted to waste a pick on a slow ass Tight End they should have drafted the Tight End out of Maryland Matt Furstenburg, he is a much better pick than this bum who I have never heard of...........

This is dumb. Furstenburg, like every other football player from md is a bum. This is an sec tight end. Your point about not needing a te is definitely understandable, but gtfo with this umd comparison
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

Postby skinsfan#33 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:17 pm

The only problems I have with this is I wanted a tall TE 6'6". We don't really have too many tall goal line targets. Also, like Leribous, this was probably a stretch in the 3rd round.

But hey, what do I know. I will give Shanny the benefit of the doubt, he has earned it.
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"
(It is time to roll the dice) Tai'shar Manetheren

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

RIP James Oliver Rigney, Jr. 1948-2007

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:17 pm

gay4pacman wrote:keeping rgiii happy and dangerous. he will play the motion tight end and be a legitimate receiving option. i like this pick.

This is what I have read regarding this dude:

Weaknesses – Fails to get over the face of the defensive end when reach blocking. Footwork is not consistent or sustained often enough when blocking, causes him to go to the ground. Posture can get too tall when attacking shoulder of opposition, loses positioning in that way. Needs better anticipation when asked to block at the second level. The type that turns and watches the play after the ball carrier runs past him. Route tree is limited, many or flare outs to the flats. Asked to sit down in soft areas. Hips can get too high when he is asked to run routes, not much exaggeration with head movement.

Bottom Line – Reed ended the season on a low note after being benched in the Sugar Bowl for a poor attitude.

Sorry but this further IMHO that this was a wasted pick.... :roll: :roll:

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:19 pm

skinsfan#33 wrote:The only problems I have with this is I wanted a tall TE 6'6". We don't really have too many tall goal line targets. Also, like Leribous, this was probably a stretch in the 3rd round.

But hey, what do I know. I will give Shanny the benefit of the doubt, he has earned it.

Just remember even a broken clock is right twice a day :P :P :P

Pacman Rules

Postby gay4pacman » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:23 pm

DaSkinz Baby wrote:
gay4pacman wrote:keeping rgiii happy and dangerous. he will play the motion tight end and be a legitimate receiving option. i like this pick.

Weaknesses – Fails to get over the face of the defensive end when reach blocking. Footwork is not consistent or sustained often enough when blocking, causes him to go to the ground. Posture can get too tall when attacking shoulder of opposition, loses positioning in that way. Needs better anticipation when asked to block at the second level. The type that turns and watches the play after the ball carrier runs past him. Route tree is limited, many or flare outs to the flats. Asked to sit down in soft areas. Hips can get too high when he is asked to run routes, not much exaggeration with head movement.

Bottom Line – Reed ended the season on a low note after being benched in the Sugar Bowl for a poor attitude.

so all youve heard is what you copy and pasted from nfl.com? what about when they compared him to aaron hernandez? give it a break bro.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/profiles/jordan-reed?id=2540160
I know this guy named Jimmy, he has a pet....POSTERNUTBAG! Thats his cats name, POSTERNUTBAG!!!

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:26 pm

emoses14 wrote:
DaSkinz Baby wrote:If the Redskins wanted to waste a pick on a slow ass Tight End they should have drafted the Tight End out of Maryland Matt Furstenburg, he is a much better pick than this bum who I have never heard of...........

This is dumb. Furstenburg, like every other football player from md is a bum. This is an sec tight end. Your point about not needing a te is definitely understandable, but gtfo with this umd comparison

Seriously again atleast Furstenburg doesn't have attitude issues......So I don't agree with you regarding Furstenburg being a bum. It's not his fault the Head Coach is a bum.. Factually there is no way anyone can tell me that this was BPA. This is a wasted pick when there is a SEVERE and GLARING need for secondary help, we don't need 4 tight ends and I don't see this bum taking Fred, Logan or Nile's roster spot. So for me this is a nothing more than Camp Fodder and a wasted 3rd round pick.

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:29 pm

gay4pacman wrote:
DaSkinz Baby wrote:

so all youve heard is what you copy and pasted from nfl.com? what about when they compared him to aaron hernandez? give it a break bro.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/profiles/jordan-reed?id=2540160

First off being compared to Aaron Hernandez means what? Cause that dude isn't all that. Secondly size and 40 time isn't impressive either IMHO. I am just saying as far as I am concerned we could have done much better with our 3rd round pick than choosing a average Tight End with attitude issues............. :shock: :shock:

Hog

Postby HTTRRG3ALMO » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:51 pm

The Hogster wrote:
DaSkinz Baby wrote:

Check out his highlights. He's actually kind of nasty. Keep in mind, they may feel like they can get a Safety in round 4 or later.

Exactly. OP chill brother. Look at the guy's highlight videos; he may not be fast but he gets the yards after catch. At the end of the day, that's all that matters.

I don't like the round he was picked in, but if we get a solid pick tomorrow that fits need, then all in all we've done great.

Fred Davis isn't going to be around forever.

B-rad

Postby brad7686 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:51 pm

Red Zone.
No Pressure, No Diamonds

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football