What a complete and total waste of our 3rd round pick!

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog
Online
User avatar
Posts: 4826
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:29 pm
Location: Montclair, Virginia

Postby riggofan » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:12 am

jr_uscg wrote:The more I read about Jordan Reed the better I feel about this pick. An article on Bleacher Report says he has the same kind of skills and build as Shannon Sharpe. Also, has the ability to play WR and we need a big target in the red zone. Plus, you have Fred Davis coming off an injury, which this could be his last year here.


Yeah I was kind of surprised to see this thread. Everything I heard/read when we made this pick was very positive in terms of addressing a potential need, grabbing a decent player and also giving RGIII and Kyle a new weapon. I think I actually somewhere something like, "Jordan Reed will quickly be RGIII's favorite player outside of Garcon."

Bold words! Either way, its a draft pick. The kid still has to come show he can play.

Hog
Posts: 523
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:25 pm
Location: Clarksburg

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:21 am

riggofan wrote:
DaSkinz Baby wrote:
The Hogster wrote:And here we go. Complaints until this dude wins a game for us. LOL


The day this camp fodder wins a game for us is the day John Riggins comes out of retirement and runs for 200 yards in a game for the Redskins... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


You kind of lost all credibility here when you called our third round pick "camp fodder".

Gotta bookmark this thread for sometime around late September.


So does this also mean that in late September if he isn't on the field and has made no contribution that I can call on your lack there of of credibility?? Let me guess this dude is so great that he is coming into camp, takes Fred Davis and Logan Paulsen's starting positions and has more special team savvy than Niles Paul. Let me guess this dude is Chris Cooley 2.0 even though he hasn't played TE very long and has questionable attitude issues....... :up: Sure Shanahan has NEVER been wrong on picks EVER so his endorsement of this guy can't be questioned...... ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO

Hog
Posts: 523
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:25 pm
Location: Clarksburg

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:26 am

riggofan wrote:
jr_uscg wrote:The more I read about Jordan Reed the better I feel about this pick. An article on Bleacher Report says he has the same kind of skills and build as Shannon Sharpe. Also, has the ability to play WR and we need a big target in the red zone. Plus, you have Fred Davis coming off an injury, which this could be his last year here.


Yeah I was kind of surprised to see this thread. Everything I heard/read when we made this pick was very positive in terms of addressing a potential need, grabbing a decent player and also giving RGIII and Kyle a new weapon. I think I actually somewhere something like, "Jordan Reed will quickly be RGIII's favorite player outside of Garcon."

Bold words! Either way, its a draft pick. The kid still has to come show he can play.


Come on now since we have RGIII and FINALLY WON THE DIVISION everything you hear is going to be positive. I'm sorry I will hold out my homerism on a dude that hasn't played the position for very long with questionable attitude issues. Seems to me if Shanny wanted to make a questionable pick he could have really done himself proud and picked The Honey Badger, not some 6'2 4.7 run of the mill TE with such a GREAT AND POWERFUL UPSIDE..... -drinking -drinking

---
User avatar
Posts: 18570
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2003 12:55 pm
Location: AJT

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:49 am

DaSkinz Baby wrote:So does this also mean that in late September if he isn't on the field and has made no contribution that I can call on your lack there of of credibility?? Let me guess this dude is so great that he is coming into camp, takes Fred Davis and Logan Paulsen's starting positions and has more special team savvy than Niles Paul. Let me guess this dude is Chris Cooley 2.0 even though he hasn't played TE very long and has questionable attitude issues....... :up: Sure Shanahan has NEVER been wrong on picks EVER so his endorsement of this guy can't be questioned...... ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO


I'm disappointed in myself, because I'm shocked that you have the audacity to still be here defending this thread. That in the face of being 110% WRONG, you're still defending it.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

Hog
Posts: 523
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:25 pm
Location: Clarksburg

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:59 am

Chris Luva Luva wrote:
DaSkinz Baby wrote:So does this also mean that in late September if he isn't on the field and has made no contribution that I can call on your lack there of of credibility?? Let me guess this dude is so great that he is coming into camp, takes Fred Davis and Logan Paulsen's starting positions and has more special team savvy than Niles Paul. Let me guess this dude is Chris Cooley 2.0 even though he hasn't played TE very long and has questionable attitude issues....... :up: Sure Shanahan has NEVER been wrong on picks EVER so his endorsement of this guy can't be questioned...... ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO


I'm disappointed in myself, because I'm shocked that you have the audacity to still be here defending this thread. That in the face of being 110% WRONG, you're still defending it.


So because you have some staff association with a Redskin message board you are now some Mike Mayock draft Guru? Until this Tight End is a starting TE on our roster and has done something I am not wrong. There are plenty of players that weren't even drafted that have the same upside as this dude, WITHOUT the baggage this dude brings. So when he takes Fred Davis and or Logan Paulsen's spot, and has a decent year then and only then am I wrong, 48 hours after a draft when he has done as much for the Redskins as Sammy Sausagehead my opinion is just as valid as yours..........Stay in your lane man......... :lol: :lol:

Hog
Online
User avatar
Posts: 4826
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:29 pm
Location: Montclair, Virginia

Postby riggofan » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:11 am

DaSkinz Baby wrote:So does this also mean that in late September if he isn't on the field and has made no contribution that I can call on your lack there of of credibility??


No, you specifically called the guy "camp fodder". Maybe you don't know what that means? You're claiming that this guy, our 3d round pick won't even make the 53 man roster.

DaSkinz Baby wrote:Let me guess this dude is so great that he is coming into camp, takes Fred Davis and Logan Paulsen's starting positions and has more special team savvy than Niles Paul.


I'm glad you're so entertained by yourself, but I didn't write anything remotely like that.

The guy will make the 53 man roster. And he will be on the field in September even if its on special teams.

Hog
Online
User avatar
Posts: 4826
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:29 pm
Location: Montclair, Virginia

Postby riggofan » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:16 am

DaSkinz Baby wrote:Come on now since we have RGIII and FINALLY WON THE DIVISION everything you hear is going to be positive. I'm sorry I will hold out my homerism on a dude that hasn't played the position for very long with questionable attitude issues.


Just repeating what I read and heard, spent a lot of time following the draft this weekend. I don't pretend to be any kind of expert or talent evaluator.

I disagree though that EVERYTHING written about the Skins this weekend was going to be positive. The reaction to the 2d round Amerson pick was way more subdued.

Anyway, I do agree you have to take all of the draft expert stuff with a grain of salt. But I put a lot more stock in that than the idiotic fan overreactions on message boards.

Hog
Posts: 523
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:25 pm
Location: Clarksburg

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:24 am

riggofan wrote:
DaSkinz Baby wrote:Come on now since we have RGIII and FINALLY WON THE DIVISION everything you hear is going to be positive. I'm sorry I will hold out my homerism on a dude that hasn't played the position for very long with questionable attitude issues.


Just repeating what I read and heard, spent a lot of time following the draft this weekend. I don't pretend to be any kind of expert or talent evaluator.

I disagree though that EVERYTHING written about the Skins this weekend was going to be positive. The reaction to the 2d round Amerson pick was way more subdued.

Anyway, I do agree you have to take all of the draft expert stuff with a grain of salt. But I put a lot more stock in that than the idiotic fan overreactions on message boards.


So me creating a thread on a Redskins Message Board that I as a season ticket holder and fan don't agree with this pick is now a idiotic over reaction?? It is plain to see that if you don't have 20,000 posts and don't have your head firmly up Shanny's crack ones views are laughed at, criticized and made fun of. Understood loud and clear......

Hog
Posts: 523
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:25 pm
Location: Clarksburg

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:30 am

riggofan wrote:
DaSkinz Baby wrote:So does this also mean that in late September if he isn't on the field and has made no contribution that I can call on your lack there of of credibility??


No, you specifically called the guy "camp fodder". Maybe you don't know what that means? You're claiming that this guy, our 3d round pick won't even make the 53 man roster.

DaSkinz Baby wrote:Let me guess this dude is so great that he is coming into camp, takes Fred Davis and Logan Paulsen's starting positions and has more special team savvy than Niles Paul.


I'm glad you're so entertained by yourself, but I didn't write anything remotely like that.

The guy will make the 53 man roster. And he will be on the field in September even if its on special teams.


Let me clarify something my use of the term camp fodder is pretty much anyone outside the first or second round that has to come to camp and make this team. Until Reed makes the team and takes anyone of the 3 TE's we have on the roster now, HE IS CAMP FODDER IMHO...

---
User avatar
Posts: 18570
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2003 12:55 pm
Location: AJT

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:32 am

DaSkinz Baby wrote:So because you have some staff association with a Redskin message board you are now some Mike Mayock draft Guru?


C'mon bruh, you're deflecting. You're bringing in things that aren't even relevant to the discussion. If I was a regular member, this thread would be still be the most retarded thing I've seen in a long time.

The fact that you created it BEFORE THE DRAFT WAS EVEN OVER would still be retarded, regardless of my "association".

The fact that we drafted the player you wanted at a better value would still be true, regardless of my "association".


DaSkinz Baby wrote:Until this Tight End is a starting TE on our roster and has done something I am not wrong.


You're 100% wrong now. And you were 100% wrong on Friday for the same reason stated above.

Thread title - "What a complete and total waste of our 3rd round pick!"
Wrong.

"I guess Shanny and Allen must have forgotten that we need a Safety and Bacarri Rambo was available." - Wrong and stupid.



DaSkinz Baby wrote: There are plenty of players that weren't even drafted that have the same upside as this dude, WITHOUT the baggage this dude brings.


What baggage? Please provide a link. Because the player YOU cried about. He has baggage, and YOU wanted to take him with the third pick. C'mon bruh, this is common sense. This isn't even hard because you're just arguing to argue. You're contradicting yourself because you have no real point.


DaSkinz Baby wrote:48 hours after a draft when he has done as much for the Redskins


Riiiight, the dude that cried about a draft before it was complete is now preaching patience... LMAOOOO Bruh, again, you have zero consistency or logic to your postings.


DaSkinz Baby wrote:Stay in your lane man......... :lol: :lol:


Yes, I will continue to call you out for a lack of continuity in your train of "thought".




DaSkinz Baby wrote:So me creating a thread on a Redskins Message Board that I as a season ticket holder and fan don't agree with this pick is now a idiotic over reaction?? It is plain to see that if you don't have 20,000 posts and don't have your head firmly up Shanny's crack ones views are laughed at, criticized and made fun of. Understood loud and clear......


I'll ask you a very SIMPLE question. If you're so much smarter than everyone else... Why did the ENTIRE league pass up on Rambo in the third round, why was he the 191st selection? It's not that you didn't agree with the pick... It's that you wanted to pick Rambo with that selection. Fine, you don't like Reed, that's totally fair. But you critisize our staff for making what you consider a dumb move, when you would have made an even more retarded move... Do you NOT get this? LOL It can't be that hard to grasp. You are in zero position to critique anyone's ability to select a player, not after this thread blew up in your face like it did. It's comical and we appreciate you for the relief.

Someone described it as a slow motion train wreck, best description ever.
Last edited by Chris Luva Luva on Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

**LPJ**
Posts: 6385
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:12 am
Location: Langley Park, MD *Tick Tock*

Postby langleyparkjoe » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:35 am

DaSkinz Baby .. don't sweat it man, look @ it like this. Our new regime has done good stuff with the drafts so I think they've earned the benefit of the doubt.. take a lets wait and see approach and remember we don't know whats going to happen with Fred in the future so this may be a good pickup in the long run.
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

Hog
Online
User avatar
Posts: 2090
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:36 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Postby emoses14 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:07 am

DaSkinz Baby wrote:
Chris Luva Luva wrote:
DaSkinz Baby wrote:So does this also mean that in late September if he isn't on the field and has made no contribution that I can call on your lack there of of credibility?? Let me guess this dude is so great that he is coming into camp, takes Fred Davis and Logan Paulsen's starting positions and has more special team savvy than Niles Paul. Let me guess this dude is Chris Cooley 2.0 even though he hasn't played TE very long and has questionable attitude issues....... :up: Sure Shanahan has NEVER been wrong on picks EVER so his endorsement of this guy can't be questioned...... ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO


I'm disappointed in myself, because I'm shocked that you have the audacity to still be here defending this thread. That in the face of being 110% WRONG, you're still defending it.


So because you have some staff association with a Redskin message board you are now some Mike Mayock draft Guru? Until this Tight End is a starting TE on our roster and has done something I am not wrong. There are plenty of players that weren't even drafted that have the same upside as this dude, WITHOUT the baggage this dude brings. So when he takes Fred Davis and or Logan Paulsen's spot, and has a decent year then and only then am I wrong, 48 hours after a draft when he has done as much for the Redskins as Sammy Sausagehead my opinion is just as valid as yours..........Stay in your lane man......... :lol: :lol:



You aren't stating an opinion:

An opinion is a judgment based on facts, an honest attempt to draw a reasonable conclusion from factual evidence. An opinion is potentially changeable--depending on how the evidence is interpreted. By themselves, opinions have little power to convince. You must always let your reader know what your evidence is and how it led you to arrive at your opinion.

Unlike an opinion, a belief is a conviction based on cultural or personal faith, morality, or values. They cannot be disproved or even contested in a rational or logical manner. Since beliefs are inarguable, they cannot serve as the thesis of a formal argument. (Emotional appeals can, of course, be useful if you happen to know that your audience shares those beliefs.)

Another kind of assertion that has no place in serious argumentation is prejudice, a half-baked opinion based on insufficient or unexamined evidence. Unlike a belief, a prejudice is testable: it can be contested and disproved on the basis of facts. We often form prejudices or accept them from others--family, friends, the media, etc.--without questioning their meaning or testing their truth. At best, prejudices are careless oversimplifications.


At best your stance on Reed is a belief and at worst it's a prejudice with respect to the pick of a TE YOU thought shouldn't be picked when he was for a myriad of reasons, at worse its a belief you have based on some sort of knee jerk emotional response. You had no factual basis for this "opinion"

DaSkinz Baby wrote:What a wasted pick. Jordan Reed another Tight End? Sorry I completely hate this pick. Fred Davis, Logan Paulsen, Niles Paul and now Jordan Reed. I guess Shanny and Allen must have forgotten that we need a Safety and Bacarri Rambo was available. See this is the type of absolutely crazy nonsense crap the Redskins do that make me want to punch the people that make these retarded picks straight in the face....... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:


A. Waiting 36 hours would have saved you from starting this thread that you felel obligated to continue to defend, since we drafted your exalted choice for a 3rd round pick in the 6th round and got an arguably better safety in the 4th round, one round after Shanny and Allen allegedly forgot that we need a safety.

B. This type of absolutely crazy nonsense that they pull just netted us the Safety you wanted (at a reduced cost over 4 years to what you would have had us spend) and a great skill set TE whose biggest knock, according to you, is that he has an attitude problem. At 21. NO WAY that could be fixed!

DaSkinz Baby wrote:If the Redskins wanted to waste a pick on a slow ass Tight End they should have drafted the Tight End out of Maryland Matt Furstenburg, he is a much better pick than this bum who I have never heard of...........


Ahh, and now we come to the prejudice part of your thinking. You wanted a bum from Maryland (and by the way, all players at MD were bums, that's why there was only one invited to the combine and as best I can find only one drafted) who posted 16 passes for 202 yards and two touchdowns playing in the ACC over Reed, who played at Florida and posted 45 passes for 559 yards and three touchdowns playing in the SEC. And the basis for this "opinion" was the fact that you'd never heard of him. Wow. =D> . That's just good stuff.

DaSkinz Baby wrote:Seriously again atleast Furstenburg doesn't have attitude issues......So I don't agree with you regarding Furstenburg being a bum. It's not his fault the Head Coach is a bum.. Factually there is no way anyone can tell me that this was BPA. This is a wasted pick when there is a SEVERE and GLARING need for secondary help, we don't need 4 tight ends and I don't see this bum taking Fred, Logan or Nile's roster spot. So for me this is a nothing more than Camp Fodder and a wasted 3rd round pick.


Again, in response to me, your support for Furstenfrauburghoffer not being a bum is that he. doesn't. have. attitude. issues. AND that his coach was a bum. Guess he had attitude issues like Reed, huh? Now my favorite line, "Factually there is no way anyone can tell me that this was BPA". Bang up job with sticking your head in the sand there. I can't tell you he was the best player available. I really can't. Know who can?

Mike Shanahan wrote:We had him as the top receiving tight end. That’s one reason why we took him. We feel he has those intangibles, a lot like Aaron Hernandez.” Shanahan continued, “I’m not sure if Hernandez is that fast, but he has the ability to beat linebackers, defensive backs, he knows how to run routes, and Reed is very similar.


Listen, you can argue that Shanahan hasn't always hit on his draft picks. Perfectly fair, but what we can't argue on is that the determination of BPA rests in the hands of those who are actually studying these players. Clearly they ALONG WITH EVERY OTHER NFL TEAM TIMES AT LEAST 7, though Furstbergenhoffer from UMD was a bum because he wasn't drafted. He was signed as an UDFA by the ratbirds. FYI, joining a team in that regard has a far higher return rate in the bum category than 3rd round picks. I'm not looking that up, but am pretty sure i'm right.

Not touching on the repeat whining about not taking a safety at 3rd round slot because already addressed it above, and in your defense, you wrote the OP as a knee jerk reaction and were without the facts that we would take 2 safeties later. Which you acknowledge below:


DaSkinz Baby wrote:I understand your point of view no doubt. I have football vision and for me, it just seems more logical to draft safety, we have no way of knowing if Tanard Jackson will be re-instated, we have no clue if Merriweather will return to form and I see that potential to be more important than tight end, yes I know Fred is coming back from a major injury but Logan has proven himself and in thinking if we came into a situation where we actually needed another tight end I think Desmond Briscoe could suffice in a pinch. I mean maybe this guy is going to be a good one and allow us to let Fred Davis go next year, but for me, this salary cap penalty mixed in with our safety issue would be my main focus. I am not trying to be a homer or hype, I am looking how we had the Giants beat last year and we lost because we had crappy safeties, and our defensive ranking as a direct result of our lack of safeties......Nothing more my friend :!: :!:


Sounds like you had a chance to catch your breath by now. If you'd have come out with this in the OP, my suspicion is that you would never have felt compelled to write the following:

DaSkinz Baby wrote:Know the difference between making comments and whining....I will just keep my remarks to myself. Everyone here seems to have their heads firmly logged in Shanny's Doo Doo Crack........ -drinking -drinking -drinking


No, we don't. We recognize that the man has this team, our team, in a position to draft for the future at areas that aren't nec. need spots TODAY, but that could be, but more importantly, draft at spots that can be turned into super strengths creating match up issues for other teams and thus making our entire team better. This is how its done by the winners. You draft with a long view, not a band aid philosophy. This is also referred to in short hand as drafting BPA.


DaSkinz Baby wrote: I am a grown man and stand by what I say and feel. If our TE and RB picks this year become stars and actually contribute this year I will be the first one to state in this thread I was a bunghole that was talking out the side of my neck................


Now we come to the straw man argument portion of the thread. Now Reed has to be star AND contribute (which are not the same thing by the way) in order for the pick not to have been wasted. This is such a narrow minded a definition of what will be required for a pick not to have been wasted, I can't even. First you call this guy camp fodder and a wasted pick. Then you set the bar for not being a wasted pick at star and actually contribute. That's a damn canyon between camp fodder and being a star THIS YEAR as a rookie. That's an unreasonable belief in what it will mean to not have been a wasted pick and to validate the position taken in the original post that admittedly is impossible to backtrack from at this point. If he stretches a defense, sucks in a safety, occupies a LB up the seem 25% percent of the time he's in the game, its a good pick; if he causes DCs to have to game plan for his ability when in there with Fred or Logan 25% of the time, he's a good pick; if Davis walks next year and he has developed NEXT YEAR into a suitable replacement, its a good pick; if he helps to cause confusion in the secondary allowing Griffin to find other receivers more open than last year, its a good pick; IF HE DOES ANY OF THESE THINGS at the same time that our 4th and 6th round picks at the safety position do anything of positive return, he's a certified genius pick.

The odds of this guy being a home run are high because there are probably 7 different ways he could be so that aren't even listed above.

Let me know if Furstenburg makes the Ravens roster or even practice squad.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

**********
User avatar
Posts: 16744
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2004 1:45 pm
Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:49 am

DaSkinz Baby wrote:
riggofan wrote:
DaSkinz Baby wrote:Come on now since we have RGIII and FINALLY WON THE DIVISION everything you hear is going to be positive. I'm sorry I will hold out my homerism on a dude that hasn't played the position for very long with questionable attitude issues.


Just repeating what I read and heard, spent a lot of time following the draft this weekend. I don't pretend to be any kind of expert or talent evaluator.

I disagree though that EVERYTHING written about the Skins this weekend was going to be positive. The reaction to the 2d round Amerson pick was way more subdued.

Anyway, I do agree you have to take all of the draft expert stuff with a grain of salt. But I put a lot more stock in that than the idiotic fan overreactions on message boards.


So me creating a thread on a Redskins Message Board that I as a season ticket holder and fan don't agree with this pick is now a idiotic over reaction?? It is plain to see that if you don't have 20,000 posts and don't have your head firmly up Shanny's crack ones views are laughed at, criticized and made fun of. Understood loud and clear......

I don't know if you're a season ticket holder or not but either way it didn't prevent your idiotic post (one that you explained away as a over reaction and now seems to want to defend), You can have as many post as you want... it's what is in the post that matters, based on the OP, you disliked the selection of Reed because you wanted them to draft a safety more to your point you wanted them to draft Rambo in the 3rd round.

You have every right to state your opinion on the message board but you have to be prepared to be called on it's validity based on the opinion of those who read it.

You wanted to punch Shanny in the face because he didn't pick a safety three rounds into a seven round draft. Had the draft ended and no safety been selected your post wouldn't come off as being as impulsive as it did, but they did draft a safety.

In fact they took Phillip Thomas with their very next pick and later took the safety you wanted them to take. Did you still want to punch him in the face after that?

You seem to think the Redskins are set at TE, although Davis is on a one year deal and coming off a injury, being backed up by Paulsen who was productive in Davis' absents but I wouldn't call him a pass catching TE. Paul is learning the position and he still needs to learn to catch the damn ball, plus next season will be his final year under contract. Neither Paulsen nor Paul would be a good option to move out into the slot but Reed could probably fit that roll today and he hasn't even been fitted for helmet yet.

That all adds up to going into next season with two TEs under contract with neither being primarily a pass catcher. Why not grab one that they like now and have him already working in the system?

Maybe you overlooked these items prior to your original post, you wouldn't be the first nor are you the first to pull the ole post count or staff member BS to cover your own BS. You were good to go when you stated that you had over reacted right after the pick, but now you're just wrong, it's not the first time for that either.

You did what fans do when their team does something they don't understand. What I don't understand is why are you defending a post after you've already admitted that you were off base on.
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

Hog
Online
User avatar
Posts: 4826
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:29 pm
Location: Montclair, Virginia

Postby riggofan » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:59 am

DaSkinz Baby wrote:So me creating a thread on a Redskins Message Board that I as a season ticket holder and fan don't agree with this pick is now a idiotic over reaction??


Yeah.

DaSkinz Baby wrote:It is plain to see that if you don't have 20,000 posts and don't have your head firmly up Shanny's crack ones views are laughed at, criticized and made fun of. Understood loud and clear......


Actually I think if you had 20,000 posts and you started this thread it probably would have been worse.

08 Champ
Online
Posts: 13490
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:23 pm
Location: on the bandwagon

Postby SkinsJock » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:05 am

I know that if I had started this thread and later saw what a huge mistake I'd made ... I'd be changing the thread title ... but that's just me :roll:

you're TOTALLY entitled to your opinion of the pick ... but ... the thread title is a little over the top, IMO :twisted:
Last edited by SkinsJock on Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
When you're dead you don't know you're dead, it's only difficult for others.
It's kind of the same as when you're stupid!

memo to Dan Snyder: Let the football people just do their jobs - you need to manage your own mess

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football